Warning: Repeat Violent Criminal Released Early in Baltimore Kills Young Woman

How will it get worse if we keep the rabid animals locked up and away from decent people?

And who are YOU to tell Americans about the problem? You’re a liberal Canadian, where they salute Nazis. Solve your OWN problems.
Forget I said something Lisa and maybe the problem will go away?

You always bray a lot with extremist comments Bob, but you never offer anything in the way of solutions.

Shoot people dead and dump the dead American in a landfill, and then Blay-a-lot over your successful solution!

Keep the cards and letters coming at least!
LOL you should be more worried about where your country is headed. Your leader HONORED a Nazi.

He should have completed his sentence. He was a violent repeat offender, and he needed to stay there until he was an older man.

Why are you taking the side of the murderous thug?
I'm not. All I did was ask questions. Why does that put me on a side?

So it’s the parole board’s fault instead of the murderer’s?

Any violent lowlife with more than one violent conviction on his record should serve his full sentence. It would be safer for the community.
Yes, the parole board made a mistake, but they can learn from the mistake in socially responsible countries.

Mr.Braylock has a solution: a bullet in the back of his head and dump the dead American into a landfill.

Marilyn Moseby should be prosecuted as an accessory to this latter murder. Turning this subhuman piece of shit loose, knowing what it was, clearly demonstrates a depraved-heart indifference to human life and safety. She committed an act which any reasonable person should have expected to result in the loss of human life, and this act, did, in fact, result in the loss of human life. Ethically, morally, she's a murderer, just as is the animal that she turned loose.
Agree. I also notice that there are disproportionate number of black DAs who are funded by Soros. That’s because he knows they will be more sympathetic to black criminals, being how oppressed the poor babies are, and the DAs eager to release them back into the street. This helps further Soros’ agenda to have the country descend into chaos.

Yes, perhaps. He is s the primate age range of violent male youth. Another 20 years and he might have mellowed and been less of a risk.
Did you know a lot of prisons can barely keep enough staff to keep things running? Let alone safe. We have too many inmates and not enough officers. Not enough facilities. Something has to change.

I'm not. All I did was ask questions. Why does that put me on a side?
Because you said it would have happened regardless of when the thig was released, and what were we supposed to do….keep him locked up forever? Your concern was clearly with his being freed.

And yes…we SHOULD keep him locked up forever, since Maryland choose to clothe, house, and feed their rabid animals rather than execute them. Do you NOW agree he should be locked up for life, or does your liberalness still sympathize with him?

Did you know a lot of prisons can barely keep enough staff to keep things running? Let alone safe. We have too many inmates and not enough officers. Not enough facilities. Something has to change.
So let’s lock down the border and spend the $160 billion per year the lowlife illegals are costing us, and build and operate more prisons.

Because you said it would have happened regardless of when the thig was released, and what were we supposed to do….keep him locked up forever? Your concern was clearly with his being freed.

And yes…we SHOULD keep him locked up forever, since Maryland choose to clothe, house, and feed their rabid animals rather than execute them. Do you NOW agree he should be locked up for life, or does your liberalness still sympathize with him?
I don't have a side, other than plainly evident reason.

So let’s lock down the border and spend the $160 billion per year the lowlife illegals are costing us, and build and operate more prisons.
Right, but that's kind of just some empty slogan post, you know? That's not actually going to fix the problem. Because that's not going to happen. Meanwhile we still have too many inmates and not enough staff.

Spend more taxpayer's money on more and bigger prisons?

Or turn to social solutions. Ask any modern first world country how!

(((SOROS))) a little self-hate there? Hum?
No. I’m not like the libs who will defend to the death a disgusting person if he’s black. If a disgusting person happens to be Jewish (in his case, hardly), that doesn’t mean I won’t condemn him.

Oh, and maybe reconsider starting more wars that are just going to increase the violence and murder.

Spend more taxpayer's money on more and bigger prisons?

Or turn to social solutions. Ask any modern first world country how!
Prisons are extremely expensive. And it's not just the cost of the facilities either. Do you know how much money we spend on inmate end of life care? Like when an inmate is laid up with cancer and dying in the hospital. That shit is expensive.

One bad example among millions.

The millions of paroles can't be stopped on account of no attempts being made in America to reduce incarceration rates that soar to the top in the world.

Solution; Improve the functioning of parole boards. (instead of whining and crying over spilt milk)
No.

Solution: Start hanging violent offenders like this in the public square.

It makes prison safer for those that should do time there, cuts out a lot of courts and lawyers and

need for prison space and guards.

Hanging for: Violent murder, rapes, and robberies. Oh, and pedos, too.

Cuts 1/3 of resources necessary for the criminal justice system.

Right, but that's kind of just some empty slogan post, you know? That's not actually going to fix the problem. Because that's not going to happen. Meanwhile we still have too many inmates and not enough staff.
Why won’t it fix the problem? Let’s say we take the $160 billion thet first year and build 160 new prisons, or an average of three per state. It could be one more in Wyoming and five more in California, for example.

The next $160 billion we save, the following year, and use it to operate the prisons. (It wouldn’t cost $1 billion a prison, so plenty left over.)

Why won’t it fix the problem? Let’s say we take the $160 billion thet first year and build 160 new prisons, or an average of three per state. It could be one more in Wyoming and five more in California, for example.

The next $160 billion we save, the following year, and use it to operate the prisons. (It wouldn’t cost $1 billion a prison, so plenty left over.)
Because who is going to set that into motion, and when? Politics complicates everything too much. In reality everything is just going to stay fucked up.

Forum List

Back