Warning from Trump: Incoming Hurricane "Tremendously Wet"

Some hurricanes are wetter than others, and this one appears to one of the wetter ones. We should all laugh, but at the fools that have trouble comprehending what Trump meant when he said it was wet. How dumb does one have to be to not get the meaning?
Dumb enough to vote for Drumpf.
Apparently you think Trump is actually Trumps grandfather. Do you call Chelsea Clinton "Hillary"? :cuckoo:
Chelsea has the same last name as her grandfather moron.:21:
Does Trump have the same last name as his grandfather? If not, why do you keep mistakingly call him the wrong name?
If you dont like me calling you a Drumpfsexual and Drumpf Drumpf thats too bad. I will call him by the name of his gramps and you will just have to deal with it.
Call him whatever you want, dummy, but you look like you're retarded when you refer to someone and you're using the wrong name.

Apparently you think Trump is actually Trumps grandfather. Do you call Chelsea Clinton "Hillary"? :cuckoo:
Does Trump have the same last name as his grandfather? If not, why do you keep mistakingly call him the wrong name?
If you dont like me calling you a Drumpfsexual and Drumpf Drumpf thats too bad. I will call him by the name of his gramps and you will just have to deal with it.
Call him whatever you want, dummy, but you look like you're retarded when you refer to someone and you're using the wrong name.
It will be okay you Drumpfsexual. Deal with it and stop whining. :laugh:

...And you are?

...And you are?
Thats Goofyboy. He all in his feeling cause Drumpf said water is wet.

...And you are?
You really need to work on your English. That post is a mess. :laugh:

The TDS is full blast, what are all weather stations saying, it’s gonna be a big rain maker.
Maybe Trump didn’t use the words that you think should have been used, but didn’t you get the idea of what he said.
Heck CNN is already blaming Trump and it isn’t even here yet, liberals take their TDS medication

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The TDS is full blast, what are all weather stations saying, it’s gonna be a big rain maker.
Maybe Trump didn’t use the words that you think should have been used, but didn’t you get the idea of what he said.
Heck CNN is already blaming Trump and it isn’t even here yet

Linkadoo?

Yeah didn't think so.

Water is wet. Who knew?

That explains so much...
He shouldnt have tried to ad lib it. Once again he fucks up the message by going off script. What he really meant to say is this one is predicted to have more moisture than historically expected.

Well, saying that way would have certainly gone a long way in disguising what a huge moron he is...
I read the quote and immediately knew exactly what he meant. Why do you guys struggle with English so much?

covefefe.

Heck CNN is already blaming Trump and it isn’t even here yet, liberals take their TDS medication

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You Drumpfsexuals are amusing. All the weather stations are right. It is going to be a big rain maker. However thats not Drumpf said. I know thats what he meant to say but once again he fucks it up.

And the East Coast is surrounded by water. A lot of water. More water than you can imagine.

Courtesy of the Loony Bin on the Funny Farm at the White House.

...And you are?
You really need to work on your English. That post is a mess. :laugh:
That wasnt english. Besides you need to work on your lice treatment. Its making you see things. :laugh:

describing a hurricane as, "tremendously wet" would be like describing a Big Mac as "tremendously Big."

Forum List

Back