Warning from Trump: Incoming Hurricane "Tremendously Wet"

5 years olds say "tremendously wet"? I've never heard that. Got a link?

No, but I had three daughters who all knew the word.
Which words in the English language should adults avoid?

Jesus, it was the way he worded it, not the words he used. Go out and buy a sense of humor, it will serve you well for years to come...

Gotta wonder what these dweebs did when Dan Quayle was around. Musta been a flummoxing time.

The sad thing is, Dan Quayle was/is pretty damn smart...

that's right- just ask murphy brown.

5 years olds say "tremendously wet"? I've never heard that. Got a link?

No, but I had three daughters who all knew the word.
Which words in the English language should adults avoid?

Jesus, it was the way he worded it, not the words he used. Go out and buy a sense of humor, it will serve you well for years to come...

Gotta wonder what these dweebs did when Dan Quayle was around. Musta been a flummoxing time.

The sad thing is, Dan Quayle was/is pretty damn smart...

Maybe you're thinking of Marilyn.

If you dont like me calling you a Drumpfsexual and Drumpf Drumpf thats too bad. I will call him by the name of his gramps and you will just have to deal with it.
Call him whatever you want, dummy, but you look like you're retarded when you refer to someone and you're using the wrong name.

...And you are?
Thats Goofyboy. He all in his feeling cause Drumpf said water is wet.
You really need to work on your English. That post is a mess. :laugh:
That wasnt english. Besides you need to work on your lice treatment. Its making you see things. :laugh:
Ive never had lice, but you've always had a low IQ.

A hurricane is coming from the ocean. Oceans have water. So, hurricanes are wet. President Trump will bring paper rowels when he visits after the hurricane is gone. Do not worry. Many rolls of paper towels will be sent.
paper towels are very very dry....bigly dry...believe me...especially Bounty

The nihilist in me just keeps smiling. These are fun days.

:spinner:

What happened to you Mac? You used to be sensible and respectable.

Oh, come on, you're allowed to giggle about stuff he says. It's giggle-able.

To answer your question, it may indeed be that I've lost my marbles, that the cumulative effect of his (insert adjective here) statements and tweets has finally caught up with me and pushed me over the edge.

As I said, the nihilist in me does love this. Maybe not a good thing, but it is what it is.

A hurricane is coming from the ocean. Oceans have water. So, hurricanes are wet. President Trump will bring paper rowels when he visits after the hurricane is gone. Do not worry. Many rolls of paper towels will be sent.
paper towels are very very dry....bigly dry...believe me...especially Bounty
He'll probably send something more modern like hair dryers.

Maybe so but the Carolinas are not an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water.....

Last edited:

To answer your question, it may indeed be that I've lost my marbles, that the cumulative effect of his (insert adjective here) statements and tweets has finally caught up with me and pushed me over the edge.

As I said, the nihilist in me does love this. Maybe not a good thing, but it is what it is.

The sad thing is you don't really care. Too bad.

We care in different ways. "Different" is not "wrong". Many seem to have forgotten that.

soooooo.... everytime your president acts like a 5 year old, throwing a proverbial tantrum & handing out childish nicnames, it must upset you bigley, huh?

Forum List

Back