Warning from Trump: Incoming Hurricane "Tremendously Wet"

Trump is getting ready for the big one

sfdgbsa.jpeg

Trump needs to take lessons from Frankie McDonald on how to give a hurricane report.

Frankie is the best.

Water is wet. Who knew?

That explains so much...
He shouldnt have tried to ad lib it. Once again he fucks up the message by going off script. What he really meant to say is this one is predicted to have more moisture than historically expected.

Are you honestly surprised by this?

So his statement, while very, very, simple is pretty much accurate.
I long ago ceased to be surprised at how Drumpf fucks up the intent of the message. Dude simply lives in his own reality and interprets life events from that alternate reality. There is a reason he has already broken the record on how many lies a POTUS has told and he still has 50% of his term to go.

And I ceased to be surprised how much TDS sufferers go off about things like this.

Now being amused by it never ceases to entertain me though.

Trump needs to take lessons from Frankie McDonald on how to give a hurricane report.

Frankie is the best.

I think I actually caught a couple of words in there. This guy could do News for the Hard of Hearing.

Just think --- he does this because somebody somewhere along the line...... encouraged him.

Should we tell him he didn't mention Georgia?

Water is wet. Who knew?

That explains so much...
He shouldnt have tried to ad lib it. Once again he fucks up the message by going off script. What he really meant to say is this one is predicted to have more moisture than historically expected.

I long ago ceased to be surprised at how Drumpf fucks up the intent of the message. Dude simply lives in his own reality and interprets life events from that alternate reality. There is a reason he has already broken the record on how many lies a POTUS has told and he still has 50% of his term to go.

And I ceased to be surprised how much TDS sufferers go off about things like this.

I have faith that our President will not let 3000 people get killed again

The Carolinas voted for him

Isn't it wonderful that our raggedy little stalinists can find each other in a safe-place to snicker about something....Let's tiptoe out and let them have their reprieve from the real world of getting their asses handed to them day after day. :badgrin:

That explains so much...

I have faith that our President will not let 3000 people get killed again

The Carolinas voted for him

And the fact they have a far more robust infrastructure and a more functional local government has nothing to do with that, right?

Every time Trump talks, it's like he is talking to grade school kids.

Then you remember this is how he always talks and you (as in 'most people') start to cringe/laugh.

In 100 years, people are going to look back on this clown and (IMO) wonder 'how the hell did that guy get elected?'.

Last edited:

Then you remember this is how he always talks and you (as in - most people) start to cringe/laugh.

In 100 years, people are going to look back on this clown and (IMO) wonder 'how the hell did that guy get elected?'.
Drumpf knows his base are a bunch of morons. Thats why he said he could shoot someone in broad daylight and they would still vote for him.

Then you remember this is how he always talks and you (as in - most people) start to cringe/laugh.

Drumpf knows his base are a bunch of morons. Thats why he said he could shoot someone in broad daylight and they would still vote for him.

Not only that but it would make them all "tremendously wet".

I have a classic car and I was having problems keeping the engine cool during the various car cruises I've attended, so I started looking for a wetter water.

This works good. Maybe Trump manufactures it.

red-80

Forum List

Back