Warning from Trump: Incoming Hurricane "Tremendously Wet"

I can't stop laughing.

This isn't happening.

Well from the NHC they are listing flooding from rivers as a big threat in this storm.

2. Life-threatening, catastrophic flash flooding and significant
river flooding is likely over portions of the Carolinas late this
week into early next week, as Florence is expected to slow down as
it approaches the coast and moves inland.

Hurricane Florence Forecast Discussion

I guess that translates to "Tremendously wet" in Trumpspeak.

A hurricane is coming from the ocean. Oceans have water. So, hurricanes are wet. President Trump will bring paper rowels when he visits after the hurricane is gone. Do not worry. Many rolls of paper towels will be sent.

Water is wet. Who knew?

That explains so much...
He shouldnt have tried to ad lib it. Once again he fucks up the message by going off script. What he really meant to say is this one is predicted to have more moisture than historically expected.

Well, saying that way would have certainly gone a long way in disguising what a huge moron he is...
I read the quote and immediately knew exactly what he meant. Why do you guys struggle with English so much?

Water is wet. Who knew?

That explains so much...
He shouldnt have tried to ad lib it. Once again he fucks up the message by going off script. What he really meant to say is this one is predicted to have more moisture than historically expected.

Are you honestly surprised by this?

So his statement, while very, very, simple is pretty much accurate.
I long ago ceased to be surprised at how Drumpf fucks up the intent of the message. Dude simply lives in his own reality and interprets life events from that alternate reality. There is a reason he has already broken the record on how many lies a POTUS has told and he still has 50% of his term to go.

Water is wet. Who knew?

That explains so much...

Well, saying that way would have certainly gone a long way in disguising what a huge moron he is...
I read the quote and immediately knew exactly what he meant. Why do you guys struggle with English so much?

I think we all knew what he meant. It just would be nice if he didn't talk, type, tweet like a 5 year old...

Water is wet. Who knew?

That explains so much...

I think we all knew what he meant. It just would be nice if he didn't talk, type, tweet like a 5 year old...
Not all us knew what he meant. Pretty sure his base took him literally.

Forum List

Back