Warning from Trump: Incoming Hurricane "Tremendously Wet"

Water is wet. Who knew?

That explains so much...
He shouldnt have tried to ad lib it. Once again he fucks up the message by going off script. What he really meant to say is this one is predicted to have more moisture than historically expected.

Well, saying that way would have certainly gone a long way in disguising what a huge moron he is...
I read the quote and immediately knew exactly what he meant. Why do you guys struggle with English so much?

I think we all knew what he meant. It just would be nice if he didn't talk, type, tweet like a 5 year old...
5 years olds say "tremendously wet"? I've never heard that. Got a link?

That explains so much...
He shouldnt have tried to ad lib it. Once again he fucks up the message by going off script. What he really meant to say is this one is predicted to have more moisture than historically expected.

Well, saying that way would have certainly gone a long way in disguising what a huge moron he is...
I read the quote and immediately knew exactly what he meant. Why do you guys struggle with English so much?

I think we all knew what he meant. It just would be nice if he didn't talk, type, tweet like a 5 year old...
Not all us knew what he meant. Pretty sure his base took him literally.
You people are known for having low IQs, so it isnt a shock to anyone that you would be confused.

That explains so much...

No, but I had three daughters who all knew the word.

maxresdefault.jpg

Which words in the English language should adults avoid?

The nihilist in me just keeps smiling. These are fun days.

:spinner:

"Amazing, incredible wetness. More wetness than anybody since Millard Fillmore. Thousands of raindrops dancing on rooftops. The best rooftops that god ever created. Believe me."

Rump missed his true calling. Shoulda been a TV weatherman.

Jesus, it was the way he worded it, not the words he used. Go out and buy a sense of humor, it will serve you well for years to come...

"Covfêfe".

Jesus, it was the way he worded it, not the words he used. Go out and buy a sense of humor, it will serve you well for years to come...
I'm supposed to have a sense of humor about the ridiculous minutia you Democrats get all bent out of shape about?

Forum List

Back