Warning from Trump: Incoming Hurricane "Tremendously Wet"

I read the quote and immediately knew exactly what he meant. Why do you guys struggle with English so much?

I think we all knew what he meant. It just would be nice if he didn't talk, type, tweet like a 5 year old...
5 years olds say "tremendously wet"? I've never heard that. Got a link?

No, but I had three daughters who all knew the word.
Which words in the English language should adults avoid?

Jesus, it was the way he worded it, not the words he used. Go out and buy a sense of humor, it will serve you well for years to come...
Drumpfsexuals dont like you poking fun at their fantasy lover. :laugh:

I think we all knew what he meant. It just would be nice if he didn't talk, type, tweet like a 5 year old...

Jesus, it was the way he worded it, not the words he used. Go out and buy a sense of humor, it will serve you well for years to come...
Drumpfsexuals dont like you poking fun at their fantasy lover. :laugh:
Your low IQ has already been established, so I dont think your thoughts are worth listening to.

A hurricane is coming from the ocean. Oceans have water. So, hurricanes are wet. President Trump will bring paper rowels when he visits after the hurricane is gone. Do not worry. Many rolls of paper towels will be sent.

Some hurricanes are wetter than others, and this one appears to one of the wetter ones. We should all laugh, but at the fools that have trouble comprehending what Trump meant when he said it was wet. How dumb does one have to be to not get the meaning?

A
I'm supposed to have a sense of humor about the ridiculous minutia you Democrats get all bent out of shape about?

How many times do I have to tell you people, just because I don't like Trump it doesn't make me a Democrat. Christ Almighty...

"Ooooh... you don't agree with me or lick Trumps balls, you must be a Democrat!"

Get the fuck over it...

A
I'm supposed to have a sense of humor about the ridiculous minutia you Democrats get all bent out of shape about?

How many times do I have to tell you people, just because I don't like Trump it doesn't make me a Democrat. Christ Almighty...

"Ooooh... you don't agree with me or lick Trumps balls, you must be a Democrat!"

Get the fuck over it...
Why are you so upset over basic questions? Settle down, snowflake.

I read the quote and immediately knew exactly what he meant. Why do you guys struggle with English so much?

Gotta wonder what these dweebs did when Dan Quayle was around. Musta been a flummoxing time.

A

Get the fuck over it...

It's the epidemic of False Dichotomitis.

Gotta wonder what these dweebs did when Dan Quayle was around. Musta been a flummoxing time.

The sad thing is, Dan Quayle was/is pretty damn smart...

Get the fuck over it...
That little ideological closed circuit is getting smaller and smaller. If you're not this, you can only be that.

A hurricane is coming from the ocean. Oceans have water. So, hurricanes are wet. President Trump will bring paper rowels when he visits after the hurricane is gone. Do not worry. Many rolls of paper towels will be sent.

Some hurricanes are wetter than others, and this one appears to one of the wetter ones. We should all laugh, but at the fools that have trouble comprehending what Trump meant when he said it was wet. How dumb does one have to be to not get the meaning?
Dumb enough to vote for Drumpf.

He could have put that much better where there is absolutely no room for misinterpretation. I can just imagine some poor idiot bewildered that the POTUS said the hurricane was going to be wet.

Get the fuck over it...
That little ideological closed circuit is getting smaller and smaller. If you're not this, you can only be that.

Ain't that the truth...

Glad to see you guys and gals are all focused on the important things.
Not really much else to say about it, is there? Evacuate or get the raft ready.

Based on what I'm seeing on The Weather Channel, I'm working on an ark... I don't think I'll be done in time...

I think you're still on her south side though. So not so tremendously wet. Just an enormous blow job.

Funny Rump mentioned tremendously wet but didn't mention the blow job. Maybe Stormy Daniels paid him off.

Glad to see you guys and gals are all focused on the important things.
Not really much else to say about it, is there? Evacuate or get the raft ready.

Based on what I'm seeing on The Weather Channel, I'm working on an ark... I don't think I'll be done in time...

I think you're still on her south side though. So not so tremendously wet. Just an enormous blow job.

Hey! I've been married for twenty years, an enormous blow job would be a nice change!

Apparently you think Trump is actually Trumps grandfather. Do you call Chelsea Clinton "Hillary"? :cuckoo:

Apparently you think Trump is actually Trumps grandfather. Do you call Chelsea Clinton "Hillary"? :cuckoo:

Grandfather? The one who dodged the draft in Germany and came here to run a brothel?

Of course when I say "Germany" I mean "Sweden", winky winky. Just as "would" means "wouldn't".

Grandfather? The one who dodged the draft in Germany and came here to run a brothel?
Yeah, the guy Asslips keep thinking is Trump. He isnt the brightest poster.

Chelsea has the same last name as her grandfather moron.:21:
Does Trump have the same last name as his grandfather? If not, why do you keep mistakingly call him the wrong name?

He could have put that much better where there is absolutely no room for misinterpretation. I can just imagine some poor idiot bewildered that the POTUS said the hurricane was going to be wet.

Hey give him a break. You never know when you might be hit by a tremendously dry hurricane.

It could happen. :eusa_shifty:

Chelsea has the same last name as her grandfather moron.:21:
Does Trump have the same last name as his grandfather? If not, why do you keep mistakingly call him the wrong name?
If you dont like me calling you a Drumpfsexual and Drumpf Drumpf thats too bad. I will call him by the name of his gramps and you will just have to deal with it.

Forum List

Back