Warner Brothers decides to kill both Batman and Superman

Ben should try out for this and leave Batman alone....

are-you-the-new-voice-of-the-aflac-duck.jpg

Did these people not watch Daredevil?

Ben Affleck will replace Christian Bale as Batman in the highly anticipated Batman-Superman movie that's scheduled to be released on July 17, 2015.
Warner Bros. made the announcement on Thursday.
Affleck, 41, will star opposite Henry Cavill's Superman in the as-yet-untitled film, which was unveiled in July at Comic-Con. It's a sequel to this summer's Man of Steel, a re-imagining of the superhero's origin story that also starred Cavill and has pulled in more than $650 million worldwide since its June release, according to The Wrap.

Ben Affleck is the new Batman

Ben Affleck is the new Batman

4a8e3edy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Outrage about Fonda playing Nancy Reagan didn't change hollywood's mind..I doubt if this will change it either.

So why isn't Bale in it? Did he bail? Pun intended.
Wait 'til they see how much money they don't make.:eusa_whistle:

I'd like to get a break from the insipid superhero movies already.

not me.....keep them coming just do them well.....or dont do them at all....

Don't lie, you will watch the bad ones just so you can talk about how bad they are, just like me. I do brag about not having seen Star Wars 3 though.

you are right.....but you dont know they are bad till you watch them .....lots of "fans" thought Thomas Janes Punisher Movie was great.....i thought it was a decent movie but i did not feel he was the Punisher at all...to me...Ray Stevenson was the Punisher......i also felt the DD movie wasn't that bad....Afflect is just a boring actor....many thought the 1st Ghost Rider sucked....i thought it was pretty good....even with Cage....i watched Smallville even though it was a frustrating affair watching the writers write themselves into a corner....Arrow is dam good though.... looking forward to the S.H.E.I.L.D. tv show...hope its done right....its just to bad its on ABC.....

not me.....keep them coming just do them well.....or dont do them at all....

Don't lie, you will watch the bad ones just so you can talk about how bad they are, just like me. I do brag about not having seen Star Wars 3 though.

you are right.....but you dont know they are bad till you watch them .....lots of "fans" thought Thomas Janes Punisher Movie was great.....i thought it was a decent movie but i did not feel he was the Punisher at all...to me...Ray Stevenson was the Punisher......i also felt the DD movie wasn't that bad....Afflect is just a boring actor....many thought the 1st Ghost Rider sucked....i thought it was pretty good....even with Cage....i watched Smallville even though it was a frustrating affair watching the writers write themselves into a corner....Arrow is dam good though.... looking forward to the S.H.E.I.L.D. tv show...hope its done right....its just to bad its on ABC.....

I thought DD was better than most, but Affleck was not the man to play him. If he can't manage Matt is no way he can pull off Bruce. Electra, on the other hand, was so stupid that it made Jennifer Garner look bad.

Ben Affleck will replace Christian Bale as Batman in the highly anticipated Batman-Superman movie that's scheduled to be released on July 17, 2015.

Bad choice...If I were casting someone to play Batman, I would cast Michael C Hall (Dexter) for the role.

Bad choice...If I were casting someone to play Batman, I would cast Michael C Hall (Dexter) for the role.

That actually might be a good choice
He is in good shape, and he has the right style.,

I do have to admit that Affleck has Batman's chin.

I thought they screwed up Batman when they hired George Clooney for the role. Haven't seen another one since. Couldn't even tell you if Christian Bale was worth keeping or not. However...he was obviously not compelling enough to get me to watch another Batman movie. Plus he is apparently a Hollywood tantrum throwing diva...not an attractive quality.

No opinion on Ben...I like him better as an actor though...even though his politics suck.

I thought they screwed up Batman when they hired George Clooney for the role. Haven't seen another one since. Couldn't even tell you if Christian Bale was worth keeping or not. However...he was obviously not compelling enough to get me to watch another Batman movie. Plus he is apparently a Hollywood tantrum throwing diva...not an attractive quality.

No opinion on Ben...I like him better as an actor though...even though his politics suck.

Bale was the best Batmen yet by a long margin....and his movies were also....

Bale was the best Batmen yet by a long margin....and his movies were also....

They are, but I still love Michael Keaton and his first Batman movie.

Do yourself a favor, watch the Bale movies. There are some serious flaws in them, but Bale made Batman real for a whole new age of fans.

Do yourself a favor, watch the Bale movies. There are some serious flaws in them, but Bale made Batman real for a whole new age of fans.

QW you watch Arrow.....i just read they are going to have 3 episodes this year bringing the Flash on board.....one will be a 2 part story arc introducing Police Scientist Barry Allen/ Flash....and one episode near the end of the season will be a possible pilot for a Flash series.....no one has been cast yet....

QW you watch Arrow.....i just read they are going to have 3 episodes this year bringing the Flash on board.....one will be a 2 part story arc introducing Police Scientist Barry Allen/ Flash....and one episode near the end of the season will be a possible pilot for a Flash series.....no one has been cast yet....

They have been planning the series for a couple of months. It looks like DC and CW plan to bring most of the DC universe to the small screen.

The only thing that would make the news that Affleck is the new Batman even worse is to hear that Jennifer Lopez has been cast in the role of Catwoman.

Forum List

Back