Warner Brothers decides to kill both Batman and Superman

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Did these people not watch Daredevil?

Ben Affleck will replace Christian Bale as Batman in the highly anticipated Batman-Superman movie that's scheduled to be released on July 17, 2015.
Warner Bros. made the announcement on Thursday.
Affleck, 41, will star opposite Henry Cavill's Superman in the as-yet-untitled film, which was unveiled in July at Comic-Con. It's a sequel to this summer's Man of Steel, a re-imagining of the superhero's origin story that also starred Cavill and has pulled in more than $650 million worldwide since its June release, according to The Wrap.

Ben Affleck is the new Batman

Last edited by a moderator:

Ben Affleck will replace Christian Bale as Batman in the highly anticipated Batman-Superman movie that's scheduled to be released on July 17, 2015.
Affleck, 41, will star opposite Henry Cavill's Superman in the as-yet-untitled film, which was unveiled in July at Comic-Con. It's a sequel to this summer's Man of Steel, a re-imagining of the superhero's origin story that also starred Cavill and has pulled in more than $650 million worldwide since its June release, according to The Wrap.

this is a joke right QW?.....

Yet another movie I won't watch.

Ben Affleck is a dweeb.

this is a joke right QW?.....

It doesn't look like it, but I can hope that the massive amount of fan outrage that this will cause will cause someone to wake up.

Outrage about Fonda playing Nancy Reagan didn't change hollywood's mind..I doubt if this will change it either.

So why isn't Bale in it? Did he bail? Pun intended.

Outrage about Fonda playing Nancy Reagan didn't change hollywood's mind..I doubt if this will change it either.

Not sure. There might be a scheduling conflict, or the studio just didn't want him. I really don't think actors walk away from movies this big.

Man of Steel was so appalling, I walked out on it 2/3 in it.

The Dark Knight trilogy was a masterpiece and to be honest, I'm glad Bale won't be reprising Batman because I'd hate to think that the piece of shit Man of Steel movie by the no-talent scumbag hack Zac Snyder has any connection/links to the Dark Knight trilogy.

Daredevil is almost just like Batman, except he's blind. So the DD movie is in a sense a preview of how bad Affleck as Batman is going to be.

I liked Dare Devil. Ben was a good fight for the character.

as Batman?

no. as about a good a fit as the blond they got to play him once

what's his name, the buffoon from Top Gun....

I hated the Adam West Batman series and I hated the Burton/schumaker film series. both of those versions were pure unfaithful rubish screen adaptations. The Dark Knight trilogy was the first time they got it right.

I fail to see any mention of killing either character.

They cast Affleck as Batman. That is essentially dooming the Batman franchise to death.

I'm not too sure if this will be considered part of the Batman franchise. They're just bringing in Batman to try to save steaming stinky turd of the Superman reboot that the no-talent scumbag hack Snyder created.

It doesn't look like it, but I can hope that the massive amount of fan outrage that this will cause will cause someone to wake up.

i hear ya.....the guy took a lot of flack for his portrayal of DD.....well the DC people are way behind the Marvell people when it comes to this kind of stuff......

Not sure. There might be a scheduling conflict, or the studio just didn't want him. I really don't think actors walk away from movies this big.

Bale turned down 50 million for the role.

He didn't want to get typecast.

from what Super Hero Hype is saying he said he has had enough and feels he is getting up there in age.....so then they go out and hire a guy 3-4 years older.....:eusa_eh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back