Warner Bros. considers replacing superman with black actor

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Report: Warner Bros. Considers Replacing Superman with Black Actor

Warner Bros. on Tuesday revealed the next Superman could be black.

Responding to news that actor Henry Cavill will be leaving the DC Comics franchise, the studio revealed their next “Man of Steel” could be played by Michael B. Jordan, who starred as the villain in Marvel’s recent Black Panther movie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh isn't that special they want to vitrual signal hate whitey and whitey isn't good enough. When first off these stupid fkrs are going to tank because they can't just leave it alone, pricks can't just dream up their own super hero that is black and give them their own idenity of a hero.
Do you really see native americans, or n. koreans doing this bs acting like big babies wanting a super hero charcater gawd dam give it you race pushing fkn morons.

Christopher Reeve IS superman.....they can remake over and over it doesn't mean squat

Report: Warner Bros. Considers Replacing Superman with Black Actor

Warner Bros. on Tuesday revealed the next Superman could be black.

Responding to news that actor Henry Cavill will be leaving the DC Comics franchise, the studio revealed their next “Man of Steel” could be played by Michael B. Jordan, who starred as the villain in Marvel’s recent Black Panther movie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh isn't that special they want to vitrual signal hate whitey and whitey isn't good enough. When first off these stupid fkrs are going to tank because they can't just leave it alone, pricks can't just dream up their own super hero that is black and give them their own idenity of a hero.
Do you really see native americans, or n. koreans doing this bs acting like big babies wanting a super hero charcater gawd dam give it you race pushing fkn morons.
Earth-23 has a black Superman.....
main-qimg-355aa7b3535cab3c653b37db37041f43

His name is Calvin Ellis From Earth 2 and he’s actually the President of the U.S.A on his earth, here’s a picture.

main-qimg-5893e87927e47bf903cac4a6d451156e

After that it will be a Muslim bull dyke lesbian who becomes transgendered into a Native American cross dresser bisexual

Gotta be all PC and inclusive

I think the takeaway here is that Americans are stupid and don't watch good TV or movies anymore...

Lol....how long will it be before we tune in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade like we do every year and see a black Santa waving at people from his sleigh going down 5th Ave:113:
Right, does't EVERYONE know that the fake Santa myth is a white guy? I mean, come on!

I wouldn't waste any time or money on it for the same reason I wouldn't waste any time or money to see a movie about Malcolm X played by Nicolas Cage.

Okay I don't follow superhero movies all that much, but is recasting vilians a common thing?
Who can even keep up?
About a dozen who played Batman, with redone storylines. I cant even make sense of the actual story.
Superman dead...then not dead.
Spiderman, redone...again.
Even Hulk was revisited.
It seems every ten years Hollywood has to revisit the same scripts as there is rarely any new ideas anymore.
The movies in my view are now relying too much on the CGI graphics and the movie action is starting to appear cartoonish.
But big special effects and explosions sell,
Creative plots...apparently not.

Okay I don't follow superhero movies all that much, but is recasting vilians a common thing?
Who can even keep up?
About a dozen who played Batman, with redone storylines. I cant even make sense of the actual story.
Superman dead...then not dead.
Spiderman, redone...again.
Even Hulk was revisited.
It seems every ten years Hollywood has to revisit the same scripts as there is rarely any new ideas anymore.
The movies in my view are now relying too much on the CGI graphics and the movie action is starting to appear cartoonish.
But big special effects and explosions sell,
Creative plots...apparently not.

I can follow having different actors play Batman or Superman, but it seems like it would be odd to have the same actor play 2 different superhero or villains. It would be like having the actress who played Wonder Woman in one movie play CatWoman in another.

Anybody here go see the vagina version of "Ghostbusters"?

I didn't think so.

Forum List

Back