Warmists Hung Out To Dry

So you think the scientists who form your 'scientific consensus' have a thorough understanding of how Terra's climate operates and are all qualified planetologists.

Being that planetology is a field in astronomy, I think that very few climate scientists will be qualified planetologists.

So now what you're saying is that climate scientists know very little about planetary environments.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Now, I do see that the methods of climate scientists are sound, and that they display honesty and integrity. And that unlike the deniers, they have no political axe to grind. And that they're taking a pay cut by not shilling for deniers. Follow the money. It's flowing _away_ from the reputable scientists, which gives them more credibility.

Now how can their methods be sound if they don't know how a planetary environment operates?

*****CHUCKLE*****

I can also see that the whole planet shares that judgement. Being that I'm not insanely narcissistic, I don't think I'm a special snowflake who is more brilliant than the rest of the planet. If the whole world agrees on something, it's probably for a good reason. If I was going to declare the whole world to be wrong, I'd make sure I had rock solid evidence first. I certainly wouldn't just say "The world has to be wrong, because my fringe political cult believes it.", as deniers do.

So now the whole world supports your vision of global warming also.

How rock solid is this whole world consensus of yours?

*****CHUCKLE*****

While other scientists who've reviewed the data and disagree are to be discounted because they aren't working in the AGW field...
They're discounted because their methods are bad. Most of them don't actually do any science, and instead just shake their tiny fists at the sky.

So now any scientist that doesn't work in the 'global warming' field does shoddy science and they don't know what they're doing in your opinion.

*****CHUCKLE*****

The ones who try science make obvious basic errors, or they fudge things. Hence, they have little credibility.

You mean like climate scientists caught in the WikiLeaks releases who fudge the numbers to match their global warming models right?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Isn't it funny how the only scientists polled for your 'scientific consensus' work in the field of AGW I'm sure there's no bias there.

Bias towards the truth, yes. Why would you poll people with no knowledge in the field?

So you think that anyone that doesn't work in the field is unknowledgeable about the field and the science behind it and can't keep up because they're all stupid. While you on the other hand are all knowledgeable and a resident expert who can tell us all about how solar input, air streams, ocean currents, global cloud coverage, land masses, volcanic activity, planetary eccentricity, planetary magnetic fields, ocean salinity, atmospheric composition, vegetation coverage, plankton blooms, etc, etc, etc,... all interact to provide us a overall picture of our planetary climate.

upload_2017-2-5_22-38-56.jpeg

I'm so glad we have someone like you to tell us all how stupid we all are...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
And you are a fucked up liar. I am a member of one of those societies, and get to vote on the leadership. No one that supports you deniers would get my vote, and enough other members feel the same way that the present statement on global warming will stay.

upload_2017-2-5_22-53-29.jpeg

So now what you're saying is that all these societies are politically motivated and that if you don't agree with another persons views AND MOST ESPECIALLY THEIR SCIENCE they're voted out...

I believe Galileo and Kepler had a similar experiences with politically motivated societies when they were alive.

*****CHUCKLE*****

BTW!>>>Thank you for this post. I've been wanting to mention Galileo and Kepler and this fits perfectly.

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-5_22-54-1.jpeg
    upload_2017-2-5_22-54-1.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
And you are a fucked up liar. I am a member of one of those societies, and get to vote on the leadership. No one that supports you deniers would get my vote, and enough other members feel the same way that the present statement on global warming will stay.

Yeah rocks...we know...The Union of Concerned Scientists...you and Kenji here are both members with full voting rights...She cancels your vote out every year.

Some scientific society...anyone who cares to cough up the money, or send in a sufficient number of cereal box tops can get in and vote...Union of Concerned Scientists...what a joke....just like you. The Little Orphan Annie club carried more prestige..at least dogs weren't allowed.

kenji_watts.jpg

kenji_ucs_letter.jpg

"Exposed: How world leaders were duped into investing billions over manipulated global warming data
The Mail on Sunday can reveal a landmark paper exaggerated global warming
It was rushed through and timed to influence the Paris agreement on climate change
America’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration broke its own rules
The report claimed the pause in global warming never existed, but it was based on misleading, ‘unverified’ data"

World leaders duped by manipulated global warming data | Daily Mail Online

And....not just 'world leaders' duped......just look through this thread.

OK, show me one major University with a policy statement that states AGW is not real.

images

How about a university that doesn't agree with your global warming agenda...

Russian Scientist: ‘The New Little Ice Age Has Started’

*****CHUCKLE*****

Flashback 2014: Scientists and Studies predict ‘imminent global COOLING’ ahead – Drop in global temps ‘almost a slam dunk’

Scientists and Studies predict ‘imminent global COOLING’ ahead – Drop in global temps ‘almost a slam dunk’

Growing number of scientists are predicting global cooling: Russia’s Pulkovo Observatory: ‘We could be in for a cooling period that lasts 200-250 years’

Danish Solar Scientist Svensmark declares ‘global warming has stopped and a cooling is beginning…enjoy global warming while it lasts’

New paper by Russian solar physicist by Habibullo Abdussamatov predicts another Little Ice Age within the next 30 years

Meteorologist Joe Bastardi on declining global temps: ‘Has the Obama administration, the EPA or anyone that can read a chart actually looked at what global temperatures are now doing?’

Climate Scientist Prof. Anastasios Tsonis at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, Predicts: ‘I would assume something like another 15 years of leveling off or cooling’

LOL And 2014, record warm year, 2015, warmer yet, 2016, warmest of all. LOL So far, batting 1000, wrong, that is. LOL

"Exposed: How world leaders were duped into investing billions over manipulated global warming data
It was rushed through and timed to influence the Paris agreement on climate change
The report claimed the pause in global warming never existed, but it was based on misleading, ‘unverified’ data"

By God, the fuckers are really good. Looky how they duped the glaciers and Arctic Sea Ice into melting. Very persuasive, don't you think? LOL PC, you are a hoot. Maybe a repeat of the third grade would improve your scientific knowledge. LOL

So now what you're saying is that climate scientists know very little about planetary environments.

So now ...

So now ...

You mean like ...

Honest people don't have to use that "So you're saying ..." big lie tactic.

You do, over and over. It's all you can do. You're hilariously incapable of addressing what people actually say. Instead, you constantly make up nutty stories about what they supposedly meant.

You're not the first denier to rely entirely on that strawman tactic, and you won't be the last. It's just boring. We get it. You're helpless. And we "win" simply by pointing out how helpless you are.

By God, the fuckers are really good. Looky how they duped the glaciers and Arctic Sea Ice into melting. Very persuasive, don't you think? LOL PC, you are a hoot. Maybe a repeat of the third grade would improve your scientific knowledge. LOL

What would it take to improve your language.....,better upbringing???

Soooo....when will you be changing your avi to'Old Dupe'?

So now ...

So now ...

You mean like ...

You do, over and over. It's all you can do. You're hilariously incapable of addressing what people actually say. Instead, you constantly make up nutty stories about what they supposedly meant.

You're not the first denier to rely entirely on that strawman tactic, and you won't be the last. It's just boring. We get it. You're helpless. And we "win" simply by pointing out how helpless you are.

Every day more and more people recognize that you're a dunce.

More than yesterday, fewer than tomorrow.

OK, show me one major University with a policy statement that states AGW is not real.

images

How about a university that doesn't agree with your global warming agenda...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Flashback 2014: Scientists and Studies predict ‘imminent global COOLING’ ahead – Drop in global temps ‘almost a slam dunk’

Scientists and Studies predict ‘imminent global COOLING’ ahead – Drop in global temps ‘almost a slam dunk’

Growing number of scientists are predicting global cooling: Russia’s Pulkovo Observatory: ‘We could be in for a cooling period that lasts 200-250 years’

Danish Solar Scientist Svensmark declares ‘global warming has stopped and a cooling is beginning…enjoy global warming while it lasts’

New paper by Russian solar physicist by Habibullo Abdussamatov predicts another Little Ice Age within the next 30 years

Meteorologist Joe Bastardi on declining global temps: ‘Has the Obama administration, the EPA or anyone that can read a chart actually looked at what global temperatures are now doing?’

Climate Scientist Prof. Anastasios Tsonis at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, Predicts: ‘I would assume something like another 15 years of leveling off or cooling’

LOL And 2014, record warm year, 2015, warmer yet, 2016, warmest of all. LOL So far, batting 1000, wrong, that is. LOL

images

Did you vote on which temperature readings should be allowed to be used at one of your society meeting so no pesky readings that might contradict would have a say or did you all just decide raise them another like 0.01 % ?

*****CHUCKLE******

So now ...

So now ...

You mean like ...

images

I addressed your responses as simply as I could by punching holes all through your strawmen arguments.

*****CHUCKLE*****

As much a "fact" as this???

"All You Have To Know About Obama
Best president in over 50 years"

You did say that, didn't you?
That's all any reader has to know about your insight, and your mental condition.

And...if that weren't enough.....
You actually posted this!!!!!!

"Restored respect for America globally"

LOL PC is going off the deep end again. President Obama was far more respected as President than the orange clown will ever be. And the sea rise in Miami is an observed and costly fact. All the politically correct denial will not prevent one drop of the sea water that is flooding the streets there from doing that.

The orange clown and the GOP are anti-science, anti-education, and will do all they can to shift the wealth of this nation from those that earn it, to the parasites in the upper 1%. Their anti-science stance is already damaging this nation as other nations forge ahead of us in scientific and technical expertise.

LOL PC is going off the deep end again. President Obama was far more respected as President than the orange clown will ever be. And the sea rise in Miami is an observed and costly fact. All the politically correct denial will not prevent one drop of the sea water that is flooding the streets there from doing that.

The orange clown and the GOP are anti-science, anti-education, and will do all they can to shift the wealth of this nation from those that earn it, to the parasites in the upper 1%. Their anti-science stance is already damaging this nation as other nations forge ahead of us in scientific and technical expertise.

"President Obama was far more respected as President than the orange clown will ever be."

Let's check:

1. China underscores disrespect for Obama during his visit:

"...Obama downplayed dust-ups involving the U.S. delegation and Chinese security officials during the opening hours of his trip to Hangzhou for the G-20 summit, ....

The early hours of Obama’s trip were marred by confrontations involving Chinese security officials,.... When Air Force One touched down at the Hangzhou airport, Obama was not greeted, as is customary, by a staircase, but had to deplane from the lower level of his 747 jet.

Reporters and U.S. officials were kept away from the welcoming ceremony by a rope line.... When the president’s national security adviser, Susan Rice, and her deputy, Ben Rhodes, attempted to pass under the barricade, they were confronted by a Chinese security official "They did things that weren’t anticipated," Rice later told reporters..."
Obama Downplays Tensions After Skirmishes During China Visit

2. "Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte called Barack Obama a "son of a whore" on Monday as he vowed not to be lectured by the US leader on human rights when they meet in Laos.

The acid-tongued Duterte bristled at warnings he would face questioning by the US president over a war against drugs in the Philippines that has claimed more than 2,400 lives in just over two months.

"You must be respectful. Do not just throw away questions and statements. Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum," Duterte told a news conference shortly before flying to Laos to attend a summit."
Philippines' Duterte calls Obama 'son of a whore'

3. "Iran’s most recent ballistic missile test, which violates current U.N. Security Council resolutions, comes a day after the international community’s nuclear watchdog organization disclosed that it is prohibited by the nuclear agreement from publicly reporting on potential violations by Iran.

Iranian leaders now say that they are poised to walk away from the deal if the United States and other global powers fail to advance the Islamic Republic’s “national interests.”
Iran Threatens to Walk Away From Nuke Deal After New Missile Test

Iran laughs at Obama....

4. No Respect...he, and you, the world's laughing stock: Obama removes restrictions on Cuba, gets nothing in return. And....he visits, but Raul Castro couldn't be bothered to be at the airport:

" As the plane landed at a rainy Jose Marti International Airport, Mr Obama tweeted: "What's up Cuba? Just touched down here, looking forward to meeting and hearing directly from the Cuban people." The president was greeted by foreign minister Bruno Rodriguez - not president Raul Castro. Instead he will hold talks with his Cuban counterpart on Monday." Obama Arrives In Cuba For Historic Visit

"Both Donald Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz slammed the greeting President Obama and his wife received during their historic touch-down at a Cuban airport, saying the failure of Raul Castro to personally greet them as they exited Air Force One was a slap in the face to America."
www.wnd.com/2016/03/obama-snubbed-castro-fails-to-welcome-air-force-one/#P4htmI3yufsIQ4zM.99

Respect for...

the dirt-eating low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being????

Really????

Last edited:

As much a "fact" as this???

"All You Have To Know About Obama
Best president in over 50 years"

You did say that, didn't you?
That's all any reader has to know about your insight, and your mental condition.

And...if that weren't enough.....
You actually posted this!!!!!!

"Restored respect for America globally"
Your inability to address, never mind refute, the post is noted by me, and everyone else.
thumbsup2-1.gif

It's getting easier and easier to get the inevitable meltdown from you. Jolly good show!

really? hmmmmmm
Pro-Trump Pastor: Chicago Gang Leaders Want to Work With POTUS on Crime

"Rev. Darrell Scott, a megachurch pastor from Cleveland Heights, Ohio, said that top Chicago gang members reached out to him and want to work with President Donald Trump to combat violence in the Windy City.

Scott said during a meeting between several black leaders and President Trump those gang leaders "believe in this administration" and the president's stated mission to reduce the violence-related body count in inner cities.

"They didn't believe in the prior administration. They told me this out of their mouths," he said at the roundtable."

What you have is a lot of maybes.....the rate of sea level is not increasing in miami any more rapidly than it has for the past 100 years...and slower than it has for a good deal of that time...crying that the sky is falling when the sky is, in fact, not falling is part and parcel of the AGW scam....

For example...here is a photo of the cape florida lighthouse circa 1920's..as you can see...it is practically in the water even back then...

Cape_Florida_1923.jpg

Here is a more modern photo...and as you can see, there has been little if any change in sea level over the past 100 years...it is easy enough to actually look at historic photos of these places that are supposedly about to sink into the ocean and rarely do you see any difference at all..

Cape-Florida-Lighthouse2.jpg

Last edited:

upload_2017-2-7_18-20-19.jpeg

The Republicans aren't the ones who shut down the space shuttle program.

The would be the Democrats.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back