Warmists Hung Out To Dry

Wow.. Character Assassination and not a lick of disproving the science he has presented...

Same old BS from the alarmist hacks every time.

Taking money from a coal company to serve as its scientific mouthpiece is all the proof that is needed that he is not objective on the subject.
SO the 79 billion dollars given to your hacks is ok and they are pure as snow.. Hypocrites

So now you admit that the oceans are the prime mover of the climate we experience on Terra?

Of course. That's why climate scientists study it in such excruciating detail.

Did you have some point to make? If you do, then try stating it clearly and directly. Your weasel routine is boring, and it's nothing we haven't seen many times before.

The only details you progressives ping on is the levels of CO2 and CH4 are being pumped into the atmosphere and how it's going to turn the earth to flames.

As for the temps of the oceans the only thing they appear to study is how to manipulate the figures so they match the projected global warming models.

I claimed that when?

I said "you deniers". All your pals have been claiming "ice age any day now!" for the past 40 years. Are you saying they're wrong?

As far as you go yourself, you clearly lack the guts to state any clear position. You're just a troll.

Attempting to put words in my mouth makes you the troll not I.

Weren't those ice caps supposed to be gone prior to this decade we're in according to your hero Al Gore?

Gore Rule invoked. Any Gore-obsessed fanboy who brings up Gore forfeits the thread for their own side. Those who can talk about the science, do. Those who can't, they talk about politicians.

I'm not the one who gave him a Nobel Prize for all of his excitingly political 'scientific achievements'.

(If it upsets you to have failed this badly, go comfort yourself by looking at your photo collection of Gore's pudgy bod. I know how that always makes you Gore-obsessives feel better.)

upload_2017-2-4_16-4-36.jpeg

I don't keep pictures of people that receive Nobel Prizes for things they don't deserve... But then for the last few decades I've no respect for the Nobel Prize since it's being handed out like some sort of gimme' prize to people who don't deserve it.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

The only details you progressives ping on is the levels of CO2 and CH4 are being pumped into the atmosphere and how it's going to turn the earth to flames.

While that is a point, and I congratulate you for finally getting to one, it's a remarkably stupid and dishonest point, being that it lies outright about the science. Scientists look at all factors in great detail.

As for the temps of the oceans the only thing they appear to study is how to manipulate the figures so they match the projected global warming models.

And so your other point is that all data which disagrees with your cult teachings is faked. Every cultist in human history has acted the same way. You're nothing new in that regard.

I'm sorry if I triggered you, Snowflake. Not. You need to be dragged screaming back into the real world, no matter how much it offends you.

While that is a point, and I congratulate you for finally getting to one, it's a remarkably stupid and dishonest point, being that it lies outright about the science. Scientists look at all factors in great detail.

If you're talking about your global warming scientists. No they don't. Which is why many of the scientists in the physics and astronomy sections of science have bailed on your global warming cult.

And so your other point is that all data which disagrees with your cult teachings is faked. Every cultist in human history has acted the same way. You're nothing new in that regard.

I'm not the one changing the numbers and getting caught on e-mails that were hacked and released to the general public. That would be your boys on your global warming team.

I'm sorry if I triggered you, Snowflake. Not. You need to be dragged screaming back into the real world, no matter how much it offends you.

You didn't trigger me but apparently I've triggered you since you appear to have a need to call names and project some sort of need to control me.

upload_2017-2-5_0-49-50.jpeg

Are you in need of a coloring book, play doh, or something like that?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Damaged Eagle, when you can get just one Scientific Society to state that AGW is not real, then maybe you will have an argument. As it stands now, your only basis for argument comes from a fake British Lord, and an obese junkie on the AM radio.

Damaged Eagle, when you can get just one Scientific Society to state that AGW is not real, then maybe you will have an argument. As it stands now, your only basis for argument comes from a fake British Lord, and an obese junkie on the AM radio.

Few of the membership of any of those societies are on board the AGW crazy train...only the political heads...and look for that to begin a rapid change soon...how much damning evidence do you think can be released regarding the state of climate science before even those political hacks see the writing on the wall?

If you're talking about your global warming scientists. No they don't. Which is why many of the scientists in the physics and astronomy sections of science have bailed on your global warming cult.

Oh, you mean those few cranky old guys who have no understanding of climate science. They're just shaking their fists at the sky because they don't understand that newfangled science. Aside from that, you have a couple shills, on the payroll of the fossil fuel industry. And we have the rest of the world. And all the facts and data. Sucks to be you.

I'm not the one changing the numbers

Of course not. You're not smart enough for that. The people you worship are the ones who have gotten caught fudging the numbers over and over.

and getting caught on e-mails that were hacked and released to the general public.

After your cult was humiliated so thoroughly for lying about those emails, it's curious that you now want to relive that humiliation.

You didn't trigger me but apparently I've triggered you since you appear to have a need to call names and project some sort of need to control me.

Awwww. You poor thing. People on the internet are calling you names.

Buck up, snowflake. If you're going to be such an insulting jackass, don't cry when you get a little back.

Oh, you mean those few cranky old guys who have no understanding of climate science. They're just shaking their fists at the sky because they don't understand that newfangled science. Aside from that, you have a couple shills, on the payroll of the fossil fuel industry. And we have the rest of the world. And all the facts and data. Sucks to be you.

Of course not. You're not smart enough for that. The people you worship are the ones who have gotten caught fudging the numbers over and over.

and getting caught on e-mails that were hacked and released to the general public.

After your cult was humiliated so thoroughly for lying about those emails, it's curious that you now want to relive that humiliation.

Buck up, snowflake. If you're going to be such an insulting jackass, don't cry when you get a little back.

You wackos are going to surpass all levels of denial that you have blamed us skeptics for in your doomed attempt to defend the indefensible avalanche of whistleblowing that is coming your way...and I, for one, am damned well going to enjoy watching the depths to which you crazies are willing to drag your feeble intellects through the sewer in an attempt to defend your cult.

images

I notice you didn't add universities to that... Is it because not all universities agree with AGW while the scientific societies are more politically motivated?

*****CHUCKLE*****

So you think the scientists who form your 'scientific consensus' have a thorough understanding of how Terra's climate operates and are all qualified planetologists. While other scientists who've reviewed the data and disagree are to be discounted because they aren't working in the AGW field...

Isn't it funny how the only scientists polled for your 'scientific consensus' work in the field of AGW I'm sure there's no bias there.

No that would be the AGW experts caught by WikiLeaks... Just like you're pathetic attempt to change the meaning of the my sentence you just quoted here.

No humiliation here you must be thinking of yourself.

upload_2017-2-5_10-8-29.jpeg

Need a coloring book or is it your preference set a police car on fire as your arguments go down the drain?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Your living in Fantasia and Snowfalke land.. Watching you fools come unhinged is going to be fun as hell to watch.

Schools are already having to balance their pro-AGW propaganda with Skeptical ACTUAL SCIENCE or risk loosing all funding. Trump made it perfectly clear that all points of view must be treated equally or all federal funding is at risk. Or did you miss that while you were destroying property?

So you think the scientists who form your 'scientific consensus' have a thorough understanding of how Terra's climate operates and are all qualified planetologists.

Being that planetology is a field in astronomy, I think that very few climate scientists will be qualified planetologists.

Now, I do see that the methods of climate scientists are sound, and that they display honesty and integrity. And that unlike the deniers, they have no political axe to grind. And that they're taking a pay cut by not shilling for deniers. Follow the money. It's flowing _away_ from the reputable scientists, which gives them more credibility.

I can also see that the whole planet shares that judgement. Being that I'm not insanely narcissistic, I don't think I'm a special snowflake who is more brilliant than the rest of the planet. If the whole world agrees on something, it's probably for a good reason. If I was going to declare the whole world to be wrong, I'd make sure I had rock solid evidence first. I certainly wouldn't just say "The world has to be wrong, because my fringe political cult believes it.", as deniers do.

While other scientists who've reviewed the data and disagree are to be discounted because they aren't working in the AGW field...

They're discounted because their methods are bad. Most of them don't actually do any science, and instead just shake their tiny fists at the sky. The ones who try science make obvious basic errors, or they fudge things. Hence, they have little credibility.

Isn't it funny how the only scientists polled for your 'scientific consensus' work in the field of AGW I'm sure there's no bias there.

Bias towards the truth, yes. Why would you poll people with no knowledge in the field?

So you think the scientists who form your 'scientific consensus' have a thorough understanding of how Terra's climate operates and are all qualified planetologists.

Being that planetology is a field in astronomy, I think that very few climate scientists will be qualified planetologists.

Now, I do see that the methods of climate scientists are sound, and that they display honesty and integrity. And that unlike the deniers, they have no political axe to grind. And that they're taking a pay cut by not shilling for deniers. Follow the money. It's flowing _away_ from the reputable scientists, which gives them more credibility.

I can also see that the whole planet shares that judgement. Being that I'm not insanely narcissistic, I don't think I'm a special snowflake who is more brilliant than the rest of the planet. If the whole world agrees on something, it's probably for a good reason. If I was going to declare the whole world to be wrong, I'd make sure I had rock solid evidence first. I certainly wouldn't just say "The world has to be wrong, because my fringe political cult believes it.", as deniers do.

While other scientists who've reviewed the data and disagree are to be discounted because they aren't working in the AGW field...

They're discounted because their methods are bad. Most of them don't actually do any science, and instead just shake their tiny fists at the sky. The ones who try science make obvious basic errors, or they fudge things. Hence, they have little credibility.

Bias towards the truth, yes. Why would you poll people with no knowledge in the field?
Your side is the one with biases and fudging as their mantra. Hence you have no credibility. Your projection is noted..

Your side is the one with biases and fudging as their mantra. Hence you have no credibility. Your projection is noted..

Can you detect the uptick on the shrill - o meter?

Can you detect the uptick on the shrill - o meter?
813sR4jVFCL._SX522_.jpg

Why yes I can...

Few of the membership of any of those societies are on board the AGW crazy train...only the political heads...and look for that to begin a rapid change soon...how much damning evidence do you think can be released regarding the state of climate science before even those political hacks see the writing on the wall?
And you are a fucked up liar. I am a member of one of those societies, and get to vote on the leadership. No one that supports you deniers would get my vote, and enough other members feel the same way that the present statement on global warming will stay.

images

I notice you didn't add universities to that... Is it because not all universities agree with AGW while the scientific societies are more politically motivated?

*****CHUCKLE*****

OK, show me one major University with a policy statement that states AGW is not real.

Your living in Fantasia and Snowfalke land.. Watching you fools come unhinged is going to be fun as hell to watch.

Schools are already having to balance their pro-AGW propaganda with Skeptical ACTUAL SCIENCE or risk loosing all funding. Trump made it perfectly clear that all points of view must be treated equally or all federal funding is at risk. Or did you miss that while you were destroying property?
And that will be respected exactly as the EO ban on Muslims is. Were the Orange Clown to sign such an EO, he would be the laughing stock of the world, and it would immediately be revoked by multiple courts.

And you are a fucked up liar. I am a member of one of those societies, and get to vote on the leadership. No one that supports you deniers would get my vote, and enough other members feel the same way that the present statement on global warming will stay.
Well, that is all the proof we need, that "those societies", are worthless. Old Crock is a member?Old Crock is a complete moron! And that is as easy as PIE to prove, right crock, "easy as PIE".

Forum List

Back