War with Iran?

Do you support the US going to war with Iran over their nuclear bomb program?

• Yes. The US must attack Iran and do another regime change.

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Yes, war but only as part of a large international coalition

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • NO. not with our kids dying to protect Israel.

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • No. I vote to nuke Iran if they ever use their nukes, and tell them this is US policy.

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
I voted "nuke 'em if they ever use it against anyone."

It's about time things got REAL for those folks,
that they found out that actions DO have consequences,
and that if they want to live in a state of perpetual war,

we're just the Huckleberry to give them some good lessons.

For so long, I've been like:

Oh, noes! We CAN'T just kill them all!

Anymore?

I'm getting tired of a rabid dog ranging our perimeters,
attacking and killing our folks,

and since there is no CURE for the disease,

the ONLY thing to do is put it down,

BEFORE it kills, again.

The US nuked Japan so to me they have no moral or legal leg to stand on...The US is a school yard bully who is damn near out of friends and gonna get his ass beat real soon.

You shut the fuck up, you pile of shit.

As someone that has done more for this country than you, I find it pathetic scum like you go around calling us chicken hawks for doing the right thing in regards to Iran.

We understand you're a pussy and an idiot, but we're not....so go sit in your corner and shut the fuck up.

Oh, too bad we can't make sure you're sitting in that nuke cloud if Iran nukes someone....

One would think that the next war might generate a bit more discussion?! I want the chikin-hawks to put their kids in the front of the attack, if it comes. Otherwise, STFU.

Dumbfuck....Pakistan has nukes to counter India in a "MAD" pact where the other knows they can blow each other to pieces.

Iran has nukes to actually use them because their muslims are the wacko sect believing in chaos brings back one of their leaders to rule this planet.

Iran is radical, anti-US nutjob muslims....Pakistan is just anti-US muslims.

Got that, dumbfuck?

Oh, I never saw an Iranian military officer working with us, but I did know a nice Pakistani officer that worked with us. Hmmmm, but you think they are the same people.....

You guys can't really believe that e're worried about Iran having nukes. Pakistan has nukes, for fuck's sake, and that cruddy little backwater is as volatile as it gets.

Iran has oil. Unimaginable amounts of oil.

Get it?

Last edited:
Absolutely no war!

Unfortunately, it does not seem avoidable at this point in time. Not as long as we do nothing while they get nuclear capability.

We don't need to do anything. If Iran nukes us then we retaliate. Simple. If israel wants to attack Iran be my guest but leave us out of it.

So let's just let millions of people die when we should be doing what we can to prevent that?

Not exactly a good foreign policy.

This thread is full of kook Obamabots and kook Paulbots...all that hate Israel.

It's this simple dumbfucks....you can either stop Iran from getting nukes at a lower cost of money and blood or wait until they get nukes with a higher cost in money and blood once they use those nukes......

As usual, I'm not surprised dumbfucks would rather pay more later than less now.

What proof is there that they will do something? Other than their threats to retaliate for our threats to attack them I haven't seen anything...A nuclear Iran makes the middle east a even playing field as of right now only israel has nukes and they hold the cards this is just 1 reason they don't want Iran or ANY arab nation for that fact having nuclear weapons...it takes their monopoly in the middle east away or at least makes another nation even with them.With good intel in the region we should know of any plans to attack us. We need to get out of the middle east let Israel handle its own problems and just stop this drone war on civilians in sovereign nations shit. We bring these things on ourselves by committing war crimes and then not expecting "terrorists" to fight back..

It's this simple dumbfucks....you can either stop Iran from getting nukes at a lower cost of money and blood or wait until they get nukes with a higher cost in money and blood once they use those nukes......

As usual, I'm not surprised dumbfucks would rather pay more later than less now.

And then we have mental defects such as yourself who are chicken hawks who think we should nuke anyone who poses a threat to israels power in the middle east back to the stone age. Believe it or not not all nations are as dumb as the US leadership is. They know if they attack us we will wipe them off the map so they won't do anything unless attacked first or forced into a war like Japan was in 1941.I know you don't want to consider maybe the US's foreign policy is severely fucked up and is just creating more enemies so I am just wasting my breath with the likes of you.

Oh, they don't care if the Jews die, their relatives were the same way back in the 1930s-40s. :eusa_whistle:

They would prefer taxes be spent on more goodies for "them" not keeping the world safer for everyone. If millions die on the other side of the world, they don't care as long as McDonalds still gives them 3 meals a day and they have a PS3 that works at home.

Unfortunately, it does not seem avoidable at this point in time. Not as long as we do nothing while they get nuclear capability.

We don't need to do anything. If Iran nukes us then we retaliate. Simple. If israel wants to attack Iran be my guest but leave us out of it.

So let's just let millions of people die when we should be doing what we can to prevent that?

Not exactly a good foreign policy.

You don't see why allowing a regime, whose deeply whose deeply head religious belief is that they have to create chaos and bloodshed in the world to bring about the end of days, to obtain nuclear weapons is a bad thing?

Please, my friend, look at the Twelvers theology. You dont have to believe a like of what they believe, but you have to realize they do believe it.

Stupid pile of shit....I am way beyond you on this subject....I've worked it behind closed doors.

You are a dumbass piece of shit on the internet that is irrelevant. Your opinion doesn't matter to me, Obamination, Iran, Israel, etc.....nobody except to yourself and your blow up doll you rape every night.

You babbling here is laughable and pathetic, keep it up but don't expect me to argue with a mental midget like you that isn't equal to my dogs' shit.

And then we have mental defects such as yourself who are chicken hawks who think we should nuke anyone who poses a threat to israels power in the middle east back to the stone age. Believe it or not not all nations are as dumb as the US leadership is. They know if they attack us we will wipe them off the map so they won't do anything unless attacked first or forced into a war like Japan was in 1941.I know you don't want to consider maybe the US's foreign policy is severely fucked up and is just creating more enemies so I am just wasting my breath with the likes of you.

You don't see why allowing a regime, whose deeply whose deeply head religious belief is that they have to create chaos and bloodshed in the world to bring about the end of days, to obtain nuclear weapons is a bad thing?

Please, my friend, look at the Twelvers theology. You dont have to believe a like of what they believe, but you have to realize they do believe it.

That's not true at all Christians come up with so much conspiracy theories

See. Berzerkr doesn't give a shit about Americans,just about Israeli's because he has been brainwashed into thinking they are some kind of awesome ally...only ally in history I know of that steals our secrets and attacks US ships..

Stupid pile of shit....I am way beyond you on this subject....I've worked it behind closed doors.

You are a dumbass piece of shit on the internet that is irrelevant. Your opinion doesn't matter to me, Obamination, Iran, Israel, etc.....nobody except to yourself and your blow up doll you rape every night.

You babbling here is laughable and pathetic, keep it up but don't expect me to argue with a mental midget like you that isn't equal to my dogs' shit.

I HIGHLY doubt you are more than 15 or 16 years old simply because you can't have a conversation without cussing everyone and everything. I don't understand why I have kept you off ignore so far...maybe its because I enjoy your psychopathic diatribe and one day I will turn the news on to see some Muslim center you have shot up...:cool:

That's not true at all Christians come up with so much conspiracy theories

Hell I thought he was talking about israel. Why else would a nation for jews want to set up shop in a region surrounded by Arabs?

Forum List

Back