War With Iran This Fall?

america loves its wars. Gotta be in one at all times. No wonder I dont fly old glory any more.

Most people believe pro wrasslin is real. Do you?
What else is new?
And how many of us are strapping bombs on, walking into elementary schools and public places to kill innocent civilians?

We don't have to, we just kill toddlers with cruise missiles.

NATO admits fault as toddlers killed in Libya

Your claims that we target toddlers with cruise missles is beyond bizzarre.

No we don't target toddlers, but we target areas with civilians of all ages knowing it'll result in them dead.

I'm doubting many parents would care if their kids are killed by "well meaning" US cruise missiles or a harsh meaning suicide bomber.

U.S. Military Helicopters Launch Attack Inside Syria - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

DAMASCUS, Syria — U.S. military helicopters struck a network of foreign fighters in Syria, a U.S. military official said Sunday, killing eight people and earning recrimination from Damascus, which condemned the raid as "serious aggression."

So for US standards this is a small version of warmongering, but an attack nonetheless.

So we hit Al Qaeda terrorists coming into Iraq from Syrian and you believe that to be a bad thing?
And you do not know that it is Iranian influence with Syria that allows that?

Yep, I do view it as a bad thing, I view the war on terror as a bad and unwinnable thing.

Besides we're funding Al Qaeda in Libya, so we no longer have a concrete anti-Al Qaeda stance.

A local man was caught here a few months after he had robbed 4 banks and killed 2 other people.
His family was on welfare.
Accordingly, we funded the bank robberies and the murders.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

So we hit Al Qaeda terrorists coming into Iraq from Syrian and you believe that to be a bad thing?
And you do not know that it is Iranian influence with Syria that allows that?

Yep, I do view it as a bad thing, I view the war on terror as a bad and unwinnable thing.

Besides we're funding Al Qaeda in Libya, so we no longer have a concrete anti-Al Qaeda stance.

A local man was caught here a few months after he had robbed 4 banks and killed 2 other people.

Libyan commanders came right out and told us their fighters have Al-Qaeda ties, did that stop the funding and support? Of course not.

We're doing the same thing in Libya that we did in Afghanistan from 1979-1985, all we can do now is sit back, cross our fingers and hope the monsters we're giving money and military prowess to now don't turn into the heros of the area like Osama did.

Libyan commanders came right out and told us their fighters have Al-Qaeda ties, did that stop the funding and support? Of course not.

We're doing the same thing in Libya that we did in Afghanistan from 1979-1985, all we can do now is sit back, cross our fingers and hope the monsters we're giving money and military prowess to now don't turn into the heros of the area like Osama did.

The conflicts are earily similar.:(

The Bloods and Crips as well as Aryan Nation are in the US military.
War has weird politics.
And BTW, folks get killed also.

I disagree.
The Russians were FAR more an adersary than Libya is to the US.
That was payback for The Nam.
Not much comparison at all.

I disagree.
The Russians were FAR more an adersary than Libya is to the US.
That was payback for The Nam.
Not much comparison at all.

You are correct in that regard however we backed and armed Islamic Militants in Afghanistan, a people who never liked America to begin with, and now we are doing the same thing in Libya. These people will be pissing on American flags again before we know it.:evil:

I also think it has a lot to do with how this President & Democrats are doing in the Polls. If they're doing poorly,we could see a 'Wag the Dog' scenario in Iran. They might need a big distraction to help them in the upcoming Election. So check out how the Economy is doing and their Poll numbers. If things are still this bad,you could very well see War with Iran. So stay tuned.

"Why don't you just move to Iran, imbecile. "

Nice debate. Does criticizing decisions we've made hit a nerve with you? You should see what I am brainwashing my kids with. Would make your hairs stand up. Its my entitled right to be critical of my country. A pure form of patriotism.

One guy who is no longer in the US and never was in the Israeli government makes a comment and they sheeple pass it off as a truth! I doubt even Bibi know whether they will attack Iran or not! You read baseless shit like this all the time. A supposed "creditable" guy got information from an unnamed, unknown "insider!" The sheeple say look its true, because when it come it the Jews, the antisemites will believe whatever is bad (always ignoring the good)!

Second, name the war in which ONE America soldier fought for Israel in?
'48 - actually we put an arms embargo in the region, while the Soviets armed the Arabs to the teeth!
'53 - nope, we stopped the Brits, French and Israelis, from pushing further into Egypt and really crippling their military. We feared an escalation with the USSR.
'67 - we provided arms, but we didn't send any troops.
'73 - NOPE
'83 - Ditto
'06 - NOPE

So we haven't sent any troops to fight along side Israel ever, yet the antisemites believe we will do it to fight Iran? Seriously! You people are dumb.
Baer is arguing there is "almost near-certainty" Netanyahu is "planning an attack (on Iran)...and it will probably be in September before the vote on a Palestinian state. And he's also hoping to draw the United States into the conflict..."

That probably won't be too hard to do given the high visibility the US has in places like Basra, Baghdad and Afghanistan.

What unnamed, unknown "insider" did you read into my link?

"Baer was especially impressed by the unprecedented warning about Netanyahu's plans by former Mossad chief Meir Dagan.

"Dagan left the Israeli intelligence agency in September 2010. Two months ago, he predicted that Israel would attack and said that doing so would be 'the stupidest thing' he could imagine. According to Haaretz:

"When asked about what would happen in the aftermath of an Israeli attack Dagan said that: 'It will be followed by a war with Iran. It is the kind of thing where we know how it starts, but not how it will end.'"

"The Iranians have the capability to fire rockets at Israel for a period of months, and Hizbollah could fire tens of thousands of grad rockets and hundreds of long-range missiles, he said."

The most "stupid thing" imaginable has Bibi written all over it.

CIA veteran: Israel to attack Iran in fall - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

If we do go to war with Iran, lets just fuck them up, blow the shit out of their infrastructure, I don't want our Military going into Iran nation building and winning hearts and minds.
Are you willing to tax the richest individuals and US corporations at the same rates they paid in the 1970s to help pay the cost of carpet-bombing Iran?

Why do you think Smedley Butler called war a racket?

THREE TITLES [3] for the PRICE OF ONE.

Wow....this piece of shit sellout EX-CIA is really going out on a limb with his cliam. :eusa_whistle:

I know more than that dumbfuck about what is going to happen....

If this President's Poll Numbers stay low,expect a 'Wag the Dog' scenario in Iran. They will need a big distraction. The 2012 Election is right around the corner. It wouldn't surprise me.

The Iranians are responsible for most of the turmoil in the middle east now and the Saudis can not tolerate that. Iran killed the PM in Lebanon and he was Saudi and was influencing Saudi policy there.
Syria is aligned with Iran. The Arab world can't stand that.
The Arab League with a new SC is pretty much irrelevant in recent years. Impotent to the core. Any Isreali attack, and I doubt there will be any, would be condemned outright but unless it is a full scale invasion, will not be responded to by the Arab world by troops and materials to support Iran.
Most people on this planet think the US is responsible for "most of the turmoil in the Middle East."

How many other countries are sending troops half-way around the world to invade and occupy countries who posed no risk to the invaders' homeland?

MLK's "greatest purveyor of violence on the planet" hasn't changed.

Most people believe pro wrasslin is real. Do you?
What else is new?
And how many of us are strapping bombs on, walking into elementary schools and public places to kill innocent civilians?
What difference does it make to the victims when the bombs are dropped from thousands of feet in the air?

"These results provide strong evidence that the Gulf war and trade sanctions caused a threefold increase in mortality among Iraqi children under five years of age. We estimate that an excess of more than 46,900 children died between January and August 1991. (N Engl J Med 1992;327:931–6.)"

MMS: Error

Well the oil pipelines have been built in Afghanistan, we've blown up Iraq, we're blowing up Libya/Pakistan/Yemen/Syria and god knows what other arab country, by the time we get bored with that I'm sure we'll "liberate" another oil rich country so we can bring them "freedom."

So yeah, finding an excuse and bombing a country we've already tried to destroy in other ways sounds about right. Our other methods were ending democracy in Iran and giving a madmen gas to kill them from the inside out, what's left? Our newest favorite warmongering tool, cruise missiles.
"Another US war?

"Masters (KPFK radio host) asked Baer why the US military is not mobilising to stop this war from happening. Baer responded that the military is opposed, as is former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, who used his influence to thwart an Israeli attack during the Bush and Obama administrations. But he's gone now and 'there is a warning order inside the Pentagon' to prepare for war.

"It should be noted that the Iranian regime is quite capable of triggering a war with the United States through some combination of colossal stupidity and sheer hatred. In fact, as Baer explained, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard would welcome a war.

"They are 'paranoid'. They are 'worried about ... what's happening to their country economically, in terms of the oil embargo and other sanctions'. And they are worried about a population that increasingly despises the regime.

"They need an external enemy. Because we are leaving Iraq, it's Israel. But in order to make this threat believable, they would love an attack on their nuclear facilities, love to go to war in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia and Iraq and hit us where they could.

"Their defense is asymmetrical.

"We can take out all of their armored units.

"It's of little difference to them, same with their surface-to-air missile sites. It would make little difference because they would use terrorism. They would do serious damage to our fleet in the Gulf."

CIA veteran: Israel to attack Iran in fall - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

Who posed no risk to the invaders' homeland? Iran has been threatening to wipe Israel off of the map for years and they're building nuclear weapons. I think that's enough of a threat.
Israel has over two hundred nuclear weapons and the fourth of fifth most deadly conventional army in the world. What possible threat does Iran pose in comparison to Israel's? (not to mention the US's killing machine)

The threat is the fact that Israel's population is basically concentrated in two smaller locations (Tel Aviv and the Jerusalem area), which lends itself to vulnerablity to a first strike using Nuke/Chem/Bio munitions. Israel's conventional army is a good guarantee against conventional war, but the only reason Israel still exists in the modern age is that the other countries know that any nuke/chem/bio attack will be met with the revenge destruction of most of the middle east's capital cities.

Iran is a concern as there may be a though in thier inner circles that they could weather a retailiatory strike. In addition you have this whole "12 imam "mahdi"" crap, which then means the government as a whole is suicidal anyway.
Several recent polls in the Middle East have shown Arabs view Israel and the US as much greater threats to their existence than Iran. In fact a majority of Arabs believe the Middle East would be safer if Iran possessed a nuclear deterrent.

Those rich Muslims in Iran's inner circles are no more more suicidal than the rich Jews in Israel and and richer Christians in the US. If anything, the racist religious psychopaths on the rise in Israel would be more likely to trigger the "Samson Option" than any crazed Mullahs in Iran.

Forum List

Back