War Widow To Bush, You Are Not Serving The People

The only thing I see presented as refutation of my arguments are puerile, inane, ad hominem attacks which have little bearing onn the issues under discussion.

And you wonder why I don't take the Administration's propaganda or its apologists seriously.

I didn't bother attempting a legitimate response to your partisan bullshit because it requires time and effort .... both of which you have continuously proven yourself unworthy of.

So, I called you the idiot you are simply because it applies just as well.

Seems to me it's you that's being sold a bill of goods. You get your stuff out of the "Handbook for Lefty's," or what?

All I'm seeing is a lot of fingerpointing at Bush and/or his administration and absolutely NOTHING to back any of it up. What welcome breath of fresh air from the left YOU are.:rotflmao:

I got the information from the Military. In case you didn't know there are people in military school that study not just war, they study countries and the characteristics of each country and what it means to be in one country versus another, but all that learning went to waste when this country was overtaken by three clowns, whom are Junior, Cheney and Rumsfield.

The three clowns plugged their ears whenever anyone says anything that doesn't sound like flowers and candy. The clowns are only interested in imperalism and fixing facts to fit the policy.

Lately the clowns are now claiming that we won't know if this war was a fiasco or not until we are all dead. Don't you think that's rather convenient of the clowns to transfer moral responsibility from their shoulders to some unpredictable future order. If the future is going to be the judge, as the clowns are saying, then the clowns can sanctify monstrous crimes by some faith in some remote Utopia they think they are creating. Man are you guys suckers.

Currently Junior is suffering from Johnson syndrome. When Johnson realized getting into a war in Vietnam was a real stupid decision, he didn't want to face the People of the United States and tell them that a big boo boo was made on his part. Nope he wanted to wait until he was out of office and leave the other guy holding the bag. That's Junior's game plan right now, which is, don't admit to the screw up and run back home to Crawford where he can safely say to the People of the United States, "that's your problem not mine."

It's not that difficult to figure it out. Go back to 1920, when Britian tried to turn Iraq into a colony and steal the oil. What's happening now with all the bombings and attacks on United States soldiers is what happened to the Brits back then. The Brits got tired of it and left. When the people of Iraq drove the Brits out they were proud of it and will pass that pride onto their children and their children will pass that onto their children. You don't want to fight a country like that, bad news.

Bremer made one of the biggest screw ups in military history, by disbanding the Iraqi army. That was so screwed up. The worst thing for an army is to have to fight civilians. Civilians are the hardest thing to fight, you don't want to do that. By disbanding the Iraqi army it left everyone in Iraq in the status of civilians. But to be rewarded in Juniors world you have to screw up.

Let's go back to 1920. When the people of Iraq drove the Brits out, the three tribes fought with each other in a power play. What this tells you is that each tribe is going to pass onto their children tales of this fight and the children will continue the fight of their fathers. The sad thing is you can't tell that to Junior. Just recently Junior got all upset because 10,000 people of Iraq gathered together to show support for the people of Southern Lebanon. This should tell you how out of it Junior is. I haven't got a clue where Junior even got the idea that all three tribes were going to hug each other, maybe he was listening to Cheney to much, with all that flowers and candy bull crap.

I'll stop here and continue this later, but I noticed that all my critics never once addressed the issue of weak central government versus strong central government in Iraq and what that means to each tribe in Iraq and I can understand why my critics don't want to know, because it will wake them up as to how screwed up Junior made things over there in a country that was of no threat to us.

I got the information from the Military. In case you didn't know there are people in military school that study not just war, they study countries and the characteristics of each country and what it means to be in one country versus another, but all that learning went to waste when this country was overtaken by three clowns, whom are Junior, Cheney and Rumsfield.

The three clowns plugged their ears whenever anyone says anything that doesn't sound like flowers and candy. The clowns are only interested in imperalism and fixing facts to fit the policy.

Lately the clowns are now claiming that we won't know if this war was a fiasco or not until we are all dead. Don't you think that's rather convenient of the clowns to transfer moral responsibility from their shoulders to some unpredictable future order. If the future is going to be the judge, as the clowns are saying, then the clowns can sanctify monstrous crimes by some faith in some remote Utopia they think they are creating. Man are you guys suckers.

Currently Junior is suffering from Johnson syndrome. When Johnson realized getting into a war in Vietnam was a real stupid decision, he didn't want to face the People of the United States and tell them that a big boo boo was made on his part. Nope he wanted to wait until he was out of office and leave the other guy holding the bag. That's Junior's game plan right now, which is, don't admit to the screw up and run back home to Crawford where he can safely say to the People of the United States, "that's your problem not mine."

It's not that difficult to figure it out. Go back to 1920, when Britian tried to turn Iraq into a colony and steal the oil. What's happening now with all the bombings and attacks on United States soldiers is what happened to the Brits back then. The Brits got tired of it and left. When the people of Iraq drove the Brits out they were proud of it and will pass that pride onto their children and their children will pass that onto their children. You don't want to fight a country like that, bad news.

Bremer made one of the biggest screw ups in military history, by disbanding the Iraqi army. That was so screwed up. The worst thing for an army is to have to fight civilians. Civilians are the hardest thing to fight, you don't want to do that. By disbanding the Iraqi army it left everyone in Iraq in the status of civilians. But to be rewarded in Juniors world you have to screw up.

Let's go back to 1920. When the people of Iraq drove the Brits out, the three tribes fought with each other in a power play. What this tells you is that each tribe is going to pass onto their children tales of this fight and the children will continue the fight of their fathers. The sad thing is you can't tell that to Junior. Just recently Junior got all upset because 10,000 people of Iraq gathered together to show support for the people of Southern Lebanon. This should tell you how out of it Junior is. I haven't got a clue where Junior even got the idea that all three tribes were going to hug each other, maybe he was listening to Cheney to much, with all that flowers and candy bull crap.

I'll stop here and continue this later, but I noticed that all my critics never once addressed the issue of weak central government versus strong central government in Iraq and what that means to each tribe in Iraq and I can understand why my critics don't want to know, because it will wake them up as to how screwed up Junior made things over there in a country that was of no threat to us.

Its rather pointless to address an argument that has never been backed up in the first place. Quite honestly I am surprised you even bothered coming back.

You still havent really added anything. You continue to make accusations but dont back a thing up. Make more accusations and then lament that people dont bother addressing your unsubstantiated and pointless arguments.

Its rather pointless to address an argument that has never been backed up in the first place. Quite honestly I am surprised you even bothered coming back.

You still havent really added anything. You continue to make accusations but dont back a thing up. Make more accusations and then lament that people dont bother addressing your unsubstantiated and pointless arguments.

There you go again Avatar, summarizing the left's working strategy for ANY and ALL debate.

You DO take all the fun out of it.:bj2: :blues:

So, what you are saying is you got your anti-Bush rantings from the military? Hogwash.

What issue is there to address? All I see is a bunch of left-wing bullshit, repackaged, but nothing new. Baseless accusations and personal attacks.

Now ask yourself WHY you libs can't win a damned election, and even your ousting of Lieberman is coming back to bite you in the ass. All that stuff you DON'T see every day ? It's reality. Try some.

GunnyL and Avatar432,

Based on your reponses it appears somebody gave both of guys a cracker and like parrots you repeat the mantra, "Lefty."

Not one of your posts counters my posts. A counter would go like this.

GunnyL: GeeWhiz, back in 1920 the Brits and the people of Iraq were all making love, and smoking weed together and I have the history book to prove it. As far as the issue about strong central government versus weak central government, it doesn't matter to the people of Iraq as they are all busy making love to each other and getting high, I read about it in the Wall Street Journal, so there.

Avatar432: I know what you mean GunnyL, those Iraqis makes really great Alice B. Toklas brownies. GeeWhiz, Junior isn't passing the problem on to the future, these are the facts, there is going to be a Walmart on every street corner over there and everyone in Iraq is going to convert to Christianity and this will all happen before October election 2006.

Instead of parroting, contribute something. I know contributing is harder than parroting but you'll have to take that up with your God and I don't think God can help either of you, perhaps you guys were meant to be parrots.

Did you guys know that Junior has got a whole new buzzword for the two of you to parrot? Anyway, what you guys is parroting is out, you got to get with the new, the new is I am a fascist. But you have to say it with a Texas drawl. Let's try it. Isla, that's how you say I in Texas, let's try it again, Isla me. Me is how they say am in Texas. Isalmefascist. To hard for you to do it in that Texas accent. Not to worry, just say I am a fascist and everyone will understand where you guys are coming from.

Again, there is no point to counter petty insults and baseless accusations with no facts backing them up. Stop trolling, stop with the insults and back up what you say and maybe youll get responses. But if you are just going to act like a jackass dont be surprised when you are treated as such.

GunnyL and Avatar432,

Based on your reponses it appears somebody gave both of guys a cracker and like parrots you repeat the mantra, "Lefty."

GunnyL: GeeWhiz, back in 1920 the Brits and the people of Iraq were all making love, and smoking weed together and I have the history book to prove it. As far as the issue about strong central government versus weak central government, it doesn't matter to the people of Iraq as they are all busy making love to each other and getting high, I read about it in the Wall Street Journal, so there.

Avatar432: I know what you mean GunnyL, those Iraqis makes really great Alice B. Toklas brownies. GeeWhiz, Junior isn't passing the problem on to the future, these are the facts, there is going to be a Walmart on every street corner over there and everyone in Iraq is going to convert to Christianity and this will all happen before October election 2006.

Instead of parroting, contribute something. I know contributing is harder than parroting but you'll have to take that up with your God and I don't think God can help either of you, perhaps you guys were meant to be parrots.

Did you guys know that Junior has got a whole new buzzword for the two of you to parrot? Anyway, what you guys is parroting is out, you got to get with the new, the new is I am a fascist. But you have to say it with a Texas drawl. Let's try it. Isla, that's how you say I in Texas, let's try it again, Isla me. Me is how they say am in Texas. Isalmefascist. To hard for you to do it in that Texas accent. Not to worry, just say I am a fascist and everyone will understand where you guys are coming from.

Ok, ok, I've got it now, YOU are writing the rules, I was a little fuzzy on that part.

So, if we, you know, the sensible Americans, want to play with you, you know, the wing nuts, then we must play by YOUR rules?

Here's a new's flash "junior", your rules suck, and are the first step toward what you claim your against, Islamofascist.

Get a clue, even a small one, we KNOW your a fascist, and we know your a troll, we also ALLOW you access to this board, BECAUSE we are also AMERICANS. I know that's a hard concept for you to swallow, but work on it for a while, it goes down easy if you believe in freedom.

:thumbdown:

GunnyL and Avatar432,

Like your posts in another thread where each paragraph begins with "Conservative Right Wingers?"

As was already stated, you have made NO point to counter. Nothing "parrotted" about stating fact. How about you learn how to debate on at least a 3rd grade level? Here's how THAT goes:

You express an opinion or make your accusation followed by information that substantiates said opinion or accusation. Let me know if that concept is too much strain for your feeble mental faculties and I'll see if I can dumb it down for you.

Is there some point to your attempting to disparage a Texas accent? Penis envy will get you nowhere.

As was already stated, you have made NO point to counter. Nothing "parrotted" about stating fact. How about you learn how to debate on at least a 3rd grade level? Here's how THAT goes:

You express an opinion or make your accusation followed by information that substantiates said opinion or accusation. Let me know if that concept is too much strain for your feeble mental faculties and I'll see if I can dumb it down for you.

Cmon gunny---no fair making em come up with viable alternative ideas.:cuckoo:

Again, there is no point to counter petty insults and baseless accusations with no facts backing them up. Stop trolling, stop with the insults and back up what you say and maybe youll get responses. But if you are just going to act like a jackass dont be surprised when you are treated as such.

After reading his post, I can only wonder how that Texas accent is working for you in Philly?;)

I still haven't seen any of my critics counter my posts. Where are your balls? Are you guys that scared to post your analysis of the situation in Iraq or are you guys just going to sit around and use the cheap shots. I can cheap shot too, it's easy, all one has to do is reply Hogwash to every post, see it's easy. But unlike my critics I've got balls, I will give an analysis and I did.

So critics where's your balls, give us an analysis, come on lets see those balls, tell us all about Iraq. Will you do that? will you? or do you have to wait for a cracker and then parrot the usual crap?

I still haven't seen any of my critics counter my posts. Where are your balls? Are you guys that scared to post your analysis of the situation in Iraq or are you guys just going to sit around and use the cheap shots. I can cheap shot too, it's easy, all one has to do is reply Hogwash to every post, see it's easy. But unlike my critics I've got balls, I will give an analysis and I did.

So critics where's your balls, give us an analysis, come on lets see those balls, tell us all about Iraq. Will you do that? will you? or do you have to wait for a cracker and then parrot the usual crap?

You won't see any of your "critics" counter your posts either, Einstein. As far as cheap shots go, your smartass mouth set the tone of the conversation. Nobody's going to let a nothing like you who doesn't even understand fundamental debate walk all over them.

It doesn't take balls to pull an arbitrary opinion out of your ass and post it. It just takes an ass; which, you are doing an exemplary job of proving yourself to be.

We've already told you that we think Iraq is going quite fine. Its one of the most impressive military engagements in modern history and you act like its horrible. We lost more people training for the Invasion at Normandy then we lost removing Saddam. People are voting for the first time. They have a real chance for peace and all you can do is bitch about a non existant civil war because you want there to be one.

As for my balls. I dont show them to other guys. In fact, im quite picky as to the women that see them as well. So I cant please you that way, nor do i even want to. Im just not gay.

This will suffice:

Is there some point to your attempting to disparage a Texas accent? Penis envy will get you nowhere.

This will suffice:

Kathianne,

Your standard is as low as it can go. You obviously can tell that I was trying to coax GunnyL to give his version of the Iraq situation and the coward boy refused to. Now you come along and invite him to hid under your skirt.

GunnyL,

Don't do it. Don't hide under Kathianne's skirt. It could stink really bad under there. Be a man GunnyL. Stand up and give ol GeeWhiz your version of Iraq, don't hide under those third grade posts you keep writing. Kathianne clowned you boy. She should have helped you on how to be a man, lord knows she probably has more manly virtues than you do.

Kathianne,

Your standard is as low as it can go. You obviously can tell that I was trying to coax GunnyL to give his version of the Iraq situation and the coward boy refused to. Now you come along and invite him to hid under your skirt.

GunnyL,

Don't do it. Don't hide under Kathianne's skirt. It could stink really bad under there. Be a man GunnyL. Stand up and give ol GeeWhiz your version of Iraq, don't hide under those third grade posts you keep writing. Kathianne clowned you boy. She should have helped you on how to be a man, lord knows she probably has more manly virtues than you do.

My "version" of Iraq? Be specific. What specifically about Iraq? Also, feel free to point out where above you requested I provide my "verson of Iraq." If you did, I must have missed it in the midst of all of your irrelevant, personal attacks.

Where you come up with you latest product of your imagination beats me. The "parrot" thing didn't work so now you think the worn-out, "questioning my manhood" shit is going to work?

Grow up, fool.

Forum List

Back