War Party Lying US Into Another War

Iran should put up or shut up.

There are hundreds of people at any given OWS protest. There are supposed to be thousands at the party conventions.

Time for Iran to flex or shut up about it.

HUH?

What was the last country Iran invaded?

Why the fuck can the War Party (The Military Industrial Complex) cease and desist beating the drums of war .

Iran should put up or shut up.

There are hundreds of people at any given OWS protest. There are supposed to be thousands at the party conventions.

Time for Iran to flex or shut up about it.

HUH?

What was the last country Iran invaded?

Why the fuck can the War Party (The Military Industrial Complex) cease and desist beating the drums of war .

It's an easy drum to beat if you yourself don't have to go to the frontlines and you can send others to do your bidding, and if you don't give a shit about how many of those doing your bidding come home in boxes.

"It can be argued that Israel was entitled to enhance its security by remaining outside the NPT (Non-Proliferation Treaty), and thus is acting within its sovereign rights. This is a coherent legalistic position, but we should also appreciate that the NPT is more a geopolitical than a legal regime, and that Iran, for instance, would be immediately subject to a punitive response if it tried to withdraw from the treaty. In other words, geopolitical priorities override legal rights in the NPT setting."

:eusa_eh:

Let's just hope President Obama can get this dealt with before the election because both Nooten Mittens have said they want to go to war.!

Get Off the Road to War: Stop the Sanctions on Iran

by Michael S. Rozeff

It would be nice if the U.S. kept its word when it signs those international agreements that are in some kind of accord with rights and advance the international maintenance of rights.

The U.S. has not done this with Iran.

The U.S. and Iran signed the Algiers Accords in 1981 to end the hostage crisis. See also here. Point 1 of the accords is titled "Non-Intervention in Iranian Affairs". It reads (in full):

"The United States pledges that it is and from now on will be the policy of the United States not to intervene, directly or indirectly, politically or militarily, in Iran's internal affairs."

[B said:

"The United States pledges that it is and from now on will be the policy of the United States not to intervene, directly or indirectly, politically or militarily, in Iran's internal affairs."

Please cite where you heard/saw this, because we are doing everything contrary to what the above comment states..

Oh relax. We won't be invading Iran. Obama will wait until...oh....about August or September...close to the election anyhow and then he will give Israel permission to go bomb them so he can campaign about how we stand in solidarity with Israel, how he's a friend of Israel, blah, blah, blah.

If Israel attacks Iran will consider it, correctly, a US attack . The troops in Afghanistan will then be in harms way.

Oh relax. We won't be invading Iran. Obama will wait until...oh....about August or September...close to the election anyhow and then he will give Israel permission to go bomb them so he can campaign about how we stand in solidarity with Israel, how he's a friend of Israel, blah, blah, blah.

If Israel attacks Iran will consider it, correctly, a US attack . The troops in Afghanistan will then be in harms way.

And they aren't now????

Oh, I forgot.

Obama is president. KIAs aren't being reported 24/7.

[B said:

Please cite where you heard/saw this, because we are doing everything contrary to what the above comment states..
Where have all you hypertext-challenged people come-from; South Carolina?????

:eusa_eh:

Go back to the original-post.

You'll find the title is (actually) a link.

303.gif

Let's just hope President Obama can get this dealt with before the election because both Nooten Mittens have said they want to go to war. Mittens just said he wants to spend even more on our military even though its NOW bigger than the next 13 country's militaries COMBINED.

If its left to President Obama, he would likely do what has become his signature - a surgical strike with no loss of American lives, no nation rebuilding, get in, get out, get it done.

... and then the pubs would try to take credit for it!

Get in, get out, get it done?

When did the War in Afghanistan end?

When did the War on Terror end?

When did nation-building in Afghanistan end?

The Black Hole of Afghanistan Infrastructure Projects | A New Way Forward

The 'War on Terror' is a Big Brother indefinite War. It's not supposed to ever end. That's the whole point. It is very sad but it is what it is. :(

You got it toyo

And they aren't now????

Oh, I forgot.

Obama is president. KIAs aren't being reported 24/7.
That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh??

handjob.gif

Lots more American Children to be sacrificed for the Elite and Military Industrial Complex. Into the meat grinder they go. What a country.

Which is the War Party?

The one who lied and invaded the country that could never attack us?

Or the one who blew up a country and Al Qaeda went in run things?

I can't tell the difference, help me out.

It's One-Party rule. They just have most Americans duped on that whole Republican vs. Democrat sham. It's just entertainment for the sheople who don't know any better. Make no mistake about it, they're all on the same team.

Its a matter of semantics

In a move that underscores the stylistic differences between the new [Obama] crowd and the old [Bush] , the Pentagon recently issued a diktat to its minions, notifying them that "this administration prefers to avoid using the term ‘Long War’ or ‘Global War on Terror’ [GWOT]. Please use ‘Overseas Contingency Operation.’”

So how come the world didn't end when N. Korea got it?....Hysterical, wild-eyed Pub dupes...

Because they didn't ever threaten precious Israel. If those wacky Jews get thier asses handed to them they expect US to sacrifice OUR boys and girls also. Funny the Jews don't have any soldiers fighting right along side our boys and girls. And it is REALLY all for THIER protection. How come nobody ever mentions THAT?

Could it be that some of America's past actions are coming back to haunt it? I think so.
It appears Israel thinks so. They seem to be making their (most-current) appeals/sales-and-marketing-efforts to Teabagger-types....​

"Israeli officials say Iran is developing a weapon that can reach the US, while Iran maintains its nuclear programme is for civilian purposes."

A WMD sales-pitch....so soon after we've (finally) gotten out of Iraq?

Maybe Israel would be better-served doing campaign-work for Mitt Romney....or, better-yet, Newt Gingrich.

handjob.gif

I think that we cannot sit around and hope that Iran doesn't build a nuclear weapon. I think that once they have the ability to make one, it will be too late to stop them. It is our duty to preserve this planet, at all costs for future generations.
Yeah....right.....we're (all-of-a-sudden) plugged-into that.

handjob.gif

air_pollution_oil_q_18924.jpg

I think that we cannot sit around and hope that Iran doesn't build a nuclear weapon. I think that once they have the ability to make one, it will be too late to stop them. It is our duty to preserve this planet, at all costs for future generations. Nuclear Proliferation is something worth fighting for if anything is. We must not allow them achieve weapon grade uranium. If they set a bomb off or got a surrogate group to do so, I do not want to be one of those people saying "well I guess we should have done something about it." Nuclear bombs is not something you want to be too late to address.

We have a powerful secret Intel agency rather than all out war sneak in with spies destroy their ability to make nucs assassinate the people stupid enough to want one and replace them with an American friendly leader.
Uh.....I think we've (already) TRIED that!!!!

eusa_doh.gif

Lemme guess......you're workin' on your Masters at EIBS, right??

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back