War Party Lying US Into Another War

Which is the War Party?

The one who lied and invaded the country that could never attack us?

Or the one who blew up a country that also couldn't attack us and Al Qaeda went in run things?

I can't tell the difference, help me out.

I know, I know. It's the Republicrats! :eusa_angel:

Hmmm.....

Iraq War: Republican

Bosnia: Democrat
Vietnam War: Democrat
Korean War: Democrat
World War II: Democrat
World War I: Democrat
Red Could's War: Democrat
Civil War: Democrat
Mexican-American War: Democrat
Black Hawk War: Democrat
Second Seminole War: Democrat
Third Seminole War: Democrat

Yeah Republicans are such war mongers. :cuckoo:

Did you forget the Grandfather of pseudo-conservativism, Cut-n-Run Ronnie?

I'll Stick with Republicrats as the war mongers. (But in all fairness it could be the Depublicans but I like Republicrats myself......)

Sure is a lot of hysteria on the board today.

When do you predict the already 10+ year "War on Terror" will end?

Can you pick a date and time or is your answer the word never?

My prediction is meaningless. I hold no power beyond 1 vote.

I didn't say it meant anything, no ones opinion on this board means anything to how gov't conducts itself.

I was simply asking a question, do you think the war on terror will end or that we'll be in a constant state of war?

It's been ongoing for 1200 years. The Crusades were blamed on Christians, but it was a war against Islamic domination of the Middle East before it was called that.

Obama thinks it will be over for us the middle of next year. We won't need a military because they won.

It's been ongoing for 1200 years. The Crusades were blamed on Christians, but it was a war against Islamic domination of the Middle East before it was called that.

Obama thinks it will be over for us the middle of next year. We won't need a military because they won.

Oh I see, another Holy War guy.

In YOUR opinion, will the war on terror ever end, or are we in a constant, never-ending state of war?

I didn't say it meant anything, no ones opinion on this board means anything to how gov't conducts itself.

I was simply asking a question, do you think the war on terror will end or that we'll be in a constant state of war?

The wars over the disputed religious lands will never end unless and until those instigating it decide to join the rest of the civilized world. And as long as they choose to kill civilians we should choose to stick a boot in their collective ass's.

The wars over the disputed religious lands will never end unless and until those instigating it decide to join the rest of the civilized world. And as long as they choose to kill civilians we should choose to stick a boot in their collective ass's.

So..........the U.S. gov't should continue the War on Terror until Palestine and Israel settle their border dispute?

Okily dokily.

So..........the U.S. gov't should continue the War on Terror until Palestine and Israel settle their border dispute?

Okily dokily.

OR until savages stop attacking innocent people. But if your interpretation helps you feel better, so be it. Hysteria abounds

we are so scared of so many things.

Not in this case.

The politicians want to grandstand for Israel:

Putting Israel First

The War Party's Achilles' heel
by Justin Raimondo, January 30, 2012

The campaign to lure the US into attacking Iran has one big problem to overcome before the War Party can taste success: the rather obvious fact that such a war would benefit Israel, and not the United States. This is why Israel’s partisans in the US constitute the spearhead of the pro-war agitation, why AIPAC has made this a consistent theme for the past few years, and why the billionaire Sheldon Adelson, aside from funding the Newtster, has poured untold millions into the same project. Hardly a day goes by without some Israeli government official reiterating, once again, that Iran represents an “existential threat” to the Jewish state, and threatening to strike the first blow if Uncle Sam fails to wake up in time, while Israel’s amen corner dutifully echoes the same line. "

Okily dokily.

OR until savages stop attacking innocent people. But if your interpretation helps you feel better, so be it. Hysteria abounds

You're the one talking about religious lands, if not the land Palestine and Israel are on, what're you talking about?

And why should my taxpayer dollars as an american go to defending non-american land 10,000 miles away cuz religious scripture says it's holy? I'd love to hear an answer to that.

Thanks

Iran, perceiving threat from West, willing to attack on U.S. soil, U.S. intelligence report finds

"U.S. intelligence agencies believe that Iran is prepared to launch terrorist attacks inside the United States in response to perceived threats from America and its allies, the U.S. spy chief said Tuesday."

Shit, lets also invade Iran under false pretenses.

I mean, we can afford it , we are only in the hole by 15 TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTrillion dollars.

If the natives get restless they will impose martial fucking law.

As Always, Heil Hitler.

It's what they do. Their reason for being.

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." H. L. Mencken

Okily dokily.

You're the one talking about religious lands, if not the land Palestine and Israel are on, what're you talking about?

And why should my taxpayer dollars as an american go to defending non-american land 10,000 miles away cuz religious scripture says it's holy? I'd love to hear an answer to that.

Thanks

JIHAD isn't about Israel. That's just one of their excuses. If Iran poses a threat at any time we should deal with it, period. I'm not pro war, I'm not anti war. I'm pro not waiting around and waiting until were forced into situations on someone else's terms.

Also, I'm done here so have a nice day.

Iran, perceiving threat from West, willing to attack on U.S. soil, U.S. intelligence report finds

"U.S. intelligence agencies believe that Iran is prepared to launch terrorist attacks inside the United States in response to perceived threats from America and its allies, the U.S. spy chief said Tuesday."

Shit, lets also invade Iran under false pretenses.

I mean, we can afford it , we are only in the hole by 15 TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTrillion dollars.

If the natives get restless they will impose martial fucking law.

As Always, Heil Hitler.

I, for one, am going to go all right wing conservative and alternate between hiding under the bed quaking in fear over the neighbor's chihuahua barking menacingly and hitting the keyboard demanding that the military budget be quadrupled to meet the threat of scary lap rats.

Thanks

JIHAD isn't about Israel. That's just one of their excuses. If Iran poses a threat at any time we should deal with it, period. I'm not pro war, I'm not anti war. I'm pro not waiting around and waiting until were forced into situations on someone else's terms.

Also, I'm done here so have a nice day.

But we're in agreement, that we're in a constant state of war correct?

We're just in disagreement as to whether or not we should be.

It will end when we surrender.

So.............never, right? We'll constantly be at war.

Well......look at the history of our nation. There are very few periods of time when we're not out beating up on someone. This goes all the way back to when we were British colonies and beyond. This nation came from a nation of warriors (British Empire), we were born from war, and again with only a very few small time frames we've been at war pretty much ever since. My guess is that won't change any time soon.

Forum List

Back