War Party Lying US Into Another War

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Iran, perceiving threat from West, willing to attack on U.S. soil, U.S. intelligence report finds

"U.S. intelligence agencies believe that Iran is prepared to launch terrorist attacks inside the United States in response to perceived threats from America and its allies, the U.S. spy chief said Tuesday."

Shit, lets also invade Iran under false pretenses.

I mean, we can afford it , we are only in the hole by 15 TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTrillion dollars.

If the natives get restless they will impose martial fucking law.

As Always, Heil Hitler.

Use elite teams,and weapons tech,no nation building,specifically target and eliminate the threat,let em pick up the pieces.

"U.S. intelligence agencies believe that Iran is prepared to launch terrorist attacks inside the United States in response to perceived threats from America and its allies, the U.S. spy chief said Tuesday."

I mean, we can afford it , we are only in the hole by 15 TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTrillion dollars.

As Always, Heil Hitler.

To hek with Hitler!

any way it will be a shame if a Neo-Con gets his hands on our military and we end up with another "911." I mean the world trade center hand good foundation it was structurally sound some thing else happened that day other than the planes.

But I do believe if we continue down the road of imperialism eventually the masses will indeed get feed up with it and might over the U.S. government. Not to mention the other problems that already riddle our society.

I think that we cannot sit around and hope that Iran doesn't build a nuclear weapon. I think that once they have the ability to make one, it will be too late to stop them. It is our duty to preserve this planet, at all costs for future generations. Nuclear Proliferation is something worth fighting for if anything is. We must not allow them achieve weapon grade uranium. If they set a bomb off or got a surrogate group to do so, I do not want to be one of those people saying "well I guess we should have done something about it." Nuclear bombs is not something you want to be too late to address.

I think that we cannot sit around and hope that Iran doesn't build a nuclear weapon. I think that once they have the ability to make one, it will be too late to stop them. It is our duty to preserve this planet, at all costs for future generations. Nuclear Proliferation is something worth fighting for if anything is. We must not allow them achieve weapon grade uranium. If they set a bomb off or got a surrogate group to do so, I do not want to be one of those people saying "well I guess we should have done something about it." Nuclear bombs is not something you want to be too late to address.

We have a powerful secret Intel agency rather than all out war sneak in with spies destroy their ability to make nucs assassinate the people stupid enough to want one and replace them with an American friendly leader.

We can do things other ways than all out war, we dont have a shortage of Special Opps or spies, we should use them for what their there for.

Damn right,its us or them,islamofacists would have us live in the stoneages.

The Greatest Threat

It's not the Mooslims

by Justin Raimondo, January 27, 2012

There’s always a Looming Danger, an Ominous Threat lurking somewhere – that’s the War Party’s bread-and-butter. Back in the day, it was the Germans, who were going to cross the Atlantic and meet their Japanese allies somewhere near the Mississippi. Then it was the Commies, who were not only in the process of swallowing Asia but supposedly had their Fifth Column right here in the US, ready willing and able to take the Capitol at a signal from the Kremlin. After that there was some hesitation in deciding just who or what would take the place of the Red Threat, but that was decided on September 11, 2001, when Osama bin Laden’s Global Caliphate emerged as the Bogeyman of the moment. It turned into quite a long moment, as we have seen, one that still lingers to this day, even after bin Laden’s death and the crushing of al-Qaeda: Americans, being sentimentalists, hang on to their villains long after their shelf life has expired. "

Iran, perceiving threat from West, willing to attack on U.S. soil, U.S. intelligence report finds

As Always, Heil Hitler.

which is the War Party?.....i have seen some Liberals here call the Republicans that.....but this report is from our current administration....

Use elite teams,and weapons tech,no nation building,specifically target and eliminate the threat,let em pick up the pieces.

Putting Israel First

The War Party's Achilles' heel

by Justin Raimondo, January 30, 2012

The campaign to lure the US into attacking Iran has one big problem to overcome before the War Party can taste success: the rather obvious fact that such a war would benefit Israel, and not the United States. This is why Israel’s partisans in the US constitute the spearhead of the pro-war agitation, why AIPAC has made this a consistent theme for the past few years, and why the billionaire Sheldon Adelson, aside from funding the Newtster, has poured untold millions into the same project. Hardly a day goes by without some Israeli government official reiterating, once again, that Iran represents an “existential threat” to the Jewish state, and threatening to strike the first blow if Uncle Sam fails to wake up in time, while Israel’s amen corner dutifully echoes the same line.

As Always, Heil Hitler.

To hek with Hitler!

any way it will be a shame if a Neo-Con gets his hands on our military and we end up with another "911." I mean the world trade center hand good foundation it was structurally sound some thing else happened that day other than the planes.

But I do believe if we continue down the road of imperialism eventually the masses will indeed get feed up with it and might over the U.S. government. Not to mention the other problems that already riddle our society.

But the populace is narcotized.

Didn't electing Obama end this problem?

Guess not.

Now we go to war for oil in Libya and to score political points for Obama.

National Security isn't reason enough anymore.

Last edited:

As Always, Heil Hitler.

Who said anything about invading?

All they did was mention that Iran has plans to attack American soil.

did you forget they tried to kill a Saudi ambassador on our soil?

'Perpetual War for perpetual Peace.' It's just the way the Elite and Military Industrial Complex want it. Oh well, another day another War i guess.

Iran should put up or shut up.

There are hundreds of people at any given OWS protest. There are supposed to be thousands at the party conventions.

Time for Iran to flex or shut up about it.

Forum List

Back