WAR ON TAXPAYERS: State And Local Income, Sales And Property Taxes All Hit Records In 2017...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Taxing average folks to death, while spending us into Debt Hell. We now have a Political Authoritarian Elite in this country, that believes it can do anything it wants. It's not what our Founding Fathers intended. The march towards Totalitarianism continues on. It's very sad.

Real state and local income, sales and property taxes all hit records in 2017, according to data released this week by the Census Bureau. State and local governments collected a record $404,509,000,000 in individual income taxes in 2017, according to the Census Bureau. Before 2017, the greatest level of individual income tax revenues collected by state and local governments occurred in 2015, when those governments collected $399,933,270,000 in individual income taxes (in constant 2017 dollars converted using the Bureau of Labor Statistics inflation calculator).

State and local governments also collected a record $386,153,000,000 in general sales and gross receipts taxes in 2017. Prior to that, the largest state and local general sales and gross receipt tax collections took place in 2015, when state and local governments collected $385,904,260,000 in those taxes (in constant 2017 dollars)...

More:
State and Local Income, Sales and Property Taxes All Hit Records in 2017
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

And now, time for another lavish Vacation. Boy, life sure is great for America's Political Elite. What a sad mess. :(

Taxing average folks to death, while spending us into Debt Hell. We now have a Political Authoritarian Elite in this country, that believes it can do anything it wants. It's not what our Founding Fathers intended. The march towards Totalitarianism continues on. It's very sad.

Real state and local income, sales and property taxes all hit records in 2017, according to data released this week by the Census Bureau. State and local governments collected a record $404,509,000,000 in individual income taxes in 2017, according to the Census Bureau. Before 2017, the greatest level of individual income tax revenues collected by state and local governments occurred in 2015, when those governments collected $399,933,270,000 in individual income taxes (in constant 2017 dollars converted using the Bureau of Labor Statistics inflation calculator).

State and local governments also collected a record $386,153,000,000 in general sales and gross receipts taxes in 2017. Prior to that, the largest state and local general sales and gross receipt tax collections took place in 2015, when state and local governments collected $385,904,260,000 in those taxes (in constant 2017 dollars)...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
You need to give more.

dude, until the people stop voting for idiots that don't respect the people this will be continued. Trump was step one.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
You need to give more.

Apparently.

But I thought Trump cut taxes.

Trump and the Republicans are the "moral" party. The party of God.

They would never, ever, ever lie. Right?

He's doing what he can, but the Taxpayers are still under attack. The Political Elites will continue to take more & more. They're completely addicted to the power of spending other peoples' money.

He's doing what he can. But the Taxpayers are still under attack. The Political Elites will continue to take more & more. They're completely addicted to the power of spending other peoples' money.
In a better day pitchforks and torches would be in use.

he did and more revenue is coming in now than before. look it up.

He's doing what he can. But the Taxpayers are still under attack. The Political Elites will continue to take more & more. They're completely addicted to the power of spending other peoples' money.
In a better day pitchforks and torches would be in use.

Yeah, we now have an incredibly powerful Political Elite Class in this country. It's exactly what our Founding Fathers didn't want. Just ring up more massive Debt, and then head off on another lavish Vacation. What a sad mess.

Pretty easy, when fed cuts taxes it gives less money to state. States have to make up for it and bump up their rates, but cut funds to municipalities therefore they raise taxes. It all cascades down hill and in the end we end up paying more in total taxation. Nefty aint it!

Pretty easy, when fed cuts taxes it gives less money to state. States have to make up for it and bump up their rates, but cut funds to municipalities therefore they raise taxes. It all cascades down hill and in the end we end up paying more in total taxation. Nefty aint it!
how much in state tax does Florida, Texas Tennessee take in from its people? quick now.

how much in state tax does Florida, Texas Tennessee take in from its people? quick now.

What about the other 47 states, quick now tool. Do you know what sales tax and local taxes are in Florida, Tehaus and Tennessee are, get back to me.

What about the other 47 states, quick now tool. Do you know what sales tax and local taxes aI knre in Florida, Tehaus and Tennessee are, get back to me.
I know it isn't as much as what I have to pay in Illinois. And I pay property tax and state taxes.

Property tax is pretty much determined by county and city government. If it's too high you can run for office or find a local candidate you like instead of sitting on your fat asses quoting Drudge and the Founding Fathers.

Property tax is pretty much determined by county and city government. If it's too high you can run for office or find a local candidate you like instead of sitting on your fat asses quoting Drudge and the Founding Fathers.
I voted for a governor that went against what he ran on. Rauner is his name. And this year I voted for Genie Ives and she lost. it becomes useless to vote almost cause no one keeps their word on what they ran on. Even George Bush Senior said read my lips no new taxes and then signed a tax bill. people who believe in less government really have no representation. BTW, Senior lost his next election. I don't see Rauner winning again here either. We will get a democratic spending machine in a state that is busted.

If you rent an apartment and put your kids on a school bus every day who do you think pays for their education? That's right your landlord and the rest of the the property owners including retired folks who already put their kids through school. When municipal workers get a fat contract who do you think pays for it? That's right, the property owners. So don't go quoting the Founding Fathers until you understand the basics. .

What about the other 47 states, quick now tool. Do you know what sales tax and local taxes aI knre in Florida, Tehaus and Tennessee are, get back to me.
I know it isn't as much as what I have to pay in Illinois. And I pay property tax and state taxes.
You know, I call bullshit because you do not know

Forum List

Back