WAR ON TAXPAYERS: State And Local Income, Sales And Property Taxes All Hit Records In 2017...

Democrats and knee jerk lefties love municipal unions but binding arbitration contracts can destroy a community while union leaders laugh all the way to the bank.

But I thought Trump cut taxes.

Trump and the Republicans are the "moral" party. The party of God.

They would never, ever, ever lie. Right?

Pretty easy, when fed cuts taxes it gives less money to state. States have to make up for it and bump up their rates, but cut funds to municipalities therefore they raise taxes. It all cascades down hill and in the end we end up paying more in total taxation. Nefty aint it!
how much in state tax does Florida, Texas Tennessee take in from its people? quick now.

What about the other 47 states, quick now tool. Do you know what sales tax and local taxes aI knre in Florida, Tehaus and Tennessee are, get back to me.
I know it isn't as much as what I have to pay in Illinois. And I pay property tax and state taxes.

Probably not with the kind of sales tax in most areas it is at best a break even.

But I thought Trump cut taxes.

Trump and the Republicans are the "moral" party. The party of God.

They would never, ever, ever lie. Right?

Pretty easy, when fed cuts taxes it gives less money to state. States have to make up for it and bump up their rates, but cut funds to municipalities therefore they raise taxes. It all cascades down hill and in the end we end up paying more in total taxation. Nefty aint it!
how much in state tax does Florida, Texas Tennessee take in from its people? quick now.

What about the other 47 states, quick now tool. Do you know what sales tax and local taxes aI knre in Florida, Tehaus and Tennessee are, get back to me.
I know it isn't as much as what I have to pay in Illinois. And I pay property tax and state taxes.

Probably not with the kind of sales tax in most areas it is at best a break even.
I know that Illinois is all about taxes. they'll tax everything.

Taxing average folks to death, while spending us into Debt Hell. We now have a Political Authoritarian Elite in this country, that believes it can do anything it wants. It's not what our Founding Fathers intended. The march towards Totalitarianism continues on. It's very sad.

Real state and local income, sales and property taxes all hit records in 2017, according to data released this week by the Census Bureau. State and local governments collected a record $404,509,000,000 in individual income taxes in 2017, according to the Census Bureau. Before 2017, the greatest level of individual income tax revenues collected by state and local governments occurred in 2015, when those governments collected $399,933,270,000 in individual income taxes (in constant 2017 dollars converted using the Bureau of Labor Statistics inflation calculator).

State and local governments also collected a record $386,153,000,000 in general sales and gross receipts taxes in 2017. Prior to that, the largest state and local general sales and gross receipt tax collections took place in 2015, when state and local governments collected $385,904,260,000 in those taxes (in constant 2017 dollars)...

More:
State and Local Income, Sales and Property Taxes All Hit Records in 2017
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

HELLO IDIOTS!!!! Local general sales and gross receipt tax collections are down because working Americans need a huge raise.

I know that Illinois is all about taxes. they'll tax everything.

Yup, I know have worked in Illinois many times, Florida as well. And let me tell you the taxes are not all that much different when put together. Tennessee as well, although cost of living in different areas of each state can vary greatly!

Taxing average folks to death, while spending us into Debt Hell. We now have a Political Authoritarian Elite in this country, that believes it can do anything it wants. It's not what our Founding Fathers intended. The march towards Totalitarianism continues on. It's very sad.

Real state and local income, sales and property taxes all hit records in 2017, according to data released this week by the Census Bureau. State and local governments collected a record $404,509,000,000 in individual income taxes in 2017, according to the Census Bureau. Before 2017, the greatest level of individual income tax revenues collected by state and local governments occurred in 2015, when those governments collected $399,933,270,000 in individual income taxes (in constant 2017 dollars converted using the Bureau of Labor Statistics inflation calculator).

State and local governments also collected a record $386,153,000,000 in general sales and gross receipts taxes in 2017. Prior to that, the largest state and local general sales and gross receipt tax collections took place in 2015, when state and local governments collected $385,904,260,000 in those taxes (in constant 2017 dollars)...

More:
State and Local Income, Sales and Property Taxes All Hit Records in 2017
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

HELLO IDIOTS!!!! Local general sales and gross receipt tax collections are down because working Americans need a huge raise.

When in doubt, just abuse the Taxpayers some more. The Political Elites are out of control.

Forum List

Back