War on Christmas Won!

You are the fraud yelling about RouteIrish going to fall last year.

We laughed at you then, we laugh at you now.

Your language gives you way to folks who are intelligent.

I wasn't on this forum last year. Epic fail LMAO
:)

Now we have clear evidence you will lie.

Merry Christmas.

Nope I didn't come back to this forum until last Feb or March when someone requested me to. You're welcome to prove otherwise, fake :)
LOL! Your join date right under your fake claim to being Irish says 2009! :lmao:
another dumb fk. shit you all are just crawling out of the woodwork today. I am laughing at you though. Go read my last post dumb fk.

I joined back when AOL shut down their boards, then they reopened them and I went back, forgot I had an account here until someone asked me to come here and when I went to sign up it said I was a member already...last Feb or March. This is too funny, last year I posted exclusively on my own board

Feb 26, 2015 #421
SassyIrishLass Platinum Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+13,320
NYcarbineer said:
SassyIrishLass said:
NYcarbineer said:
SassyIrishLass said:
NYcarbineer said:
Where_r_my_Keys said:
And to what would that be relevant?

I mean Summit has Mickey Thompson Drag Radials on sale too... but I didn't think this was the place to mention it... because we're not discussing racing. So I wonder, why you'd inform us your irrelevance... again?
Were they not Christians?
The Pilgrims were Separatists
What kind of dumbass answer is that? The Pilgrims were Christians. They were Protestants. They believed abortion was allowable until the time of quickening.

Now how is that Christians could make that determination?
Why don't you take some time to educate yourself on Pilgrims being Separatists and what Separatists were instead of acting like a hysterical loon.
Prove to me that Separatists were not Christians.
I think they were Christians in their own way, they had some weird ideals and beliefs. They rejected Christmas and Easter, I know that much.

You seem to be missing from dates there. Keep trying...or maybe go paint something, troll. Your buddy FakeJake opened up a can of worms and how he looks foolish, you chiming in with that nonsense only makes it worse :)
just a quick question, does it prove he/ she was on the board last year or does it merely mean he/she is a member. You should reread his/ her post again. that is if you know how to read.

Feb 26, 2015 #421
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+13,320
NYcarbineer said:
SassyIrishLass said:
NYcarbineer said:
SassyIrishLass said:
NYcarbineer said:
Where_r_my_Keys said:

I mean Summit has Mickey Thompson Drag Radials on sale too... but I didn't think this was the place to mention it... because we're not discussing racing. So I wonder, why you'd inform us your irrelevance... again?
What kind of dumbass answer is that? The Pilgrims were Christians. They were Protestants. They believed abortion was allowable until the time of quickening.

Why don't you take some time to educate yourself on Pilgrims being Separatists and what Separatists were instead of acting like a hysterical loon.
I think they were Christians in their own way, they had some weird ideals and beliefs. They rejected Christmas and Easter, I know that much.

You seem to be missing from dates there. Keep trying...or maybe go paint something, troll. Your buddy FakeJake opened up a can of worms and how he looks foolish, you chiming in with that nonsense only makes it worse :)
If you were here last Christmas you never used the word Christmas, which would be impossible. I posted that you were right, not wrong eh?

I wasn't on this forum last year. Epic fail LMAO
:)

Now we have clear evidence you will lie.

Merry Christmas.

Nope I didn't come back to this forum until last Feb or March when someone requested me to. You're welcome to prove otherwise, fake :)
LOL! Your join date right under your fake claim to being Irish says 2009! :lmao:
another dumb fk. shit you all are just crawling out of the woodwork today. I am laughing at you though. Go read my last post dumb fk.

I joined back when AOL shut down their boards, then they reopened them and I went back, forgot I had an account here until someone asked me to come here and when I went to sign up it said I was a member already...last Feb or March. This is too funny, last year I posted exclusively on my own board
Sure. :)

Feb 26, 2015 #421
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+13,320
NYcarbineer said:
SassyIrishLass said:
NYcarbineer said:
SassyIrishLass said:
NYcarbineer said:
Where_r_my_Keys said:

If you were here last Christmas you never used the word Christmas, which would be impossible. I posted that you were right, not wrong eh?
She was posting as LGS.

Feb 26, 2015 #421
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+13,320
NYcarbineer said:
SassyIrishLass said:
NYcarbineer said:
SassyIrishLass said:
NYcarbineer said:
Where_r_my_Keys said:

She was posting as LGS.

Lies, prove it or shut your miserable lying pie hole. You do realize I KNOW you're lying....right? Now chop chop, start proving, you have as much a chance as your lie I'm not of Irish decent.

Guess what.....I'm winning :)

upload_2015-11-19_14-54-44.png

Feb 26, 2015 #421
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+13,320
NYcarbineer said:
SassyIrishLass said:
NYcarbineer said:
SassyIrishLass said:
NYcarbineer said:
Where_r_my_Keys said:

She was posting as LGS.

Lies, prove it or shut your miserable lying pie hole. You do realize I KNOW you're lying....right? Now chop chop, start proving, you have as much a chance as your lie I'm not of Irish decent.

LOL! HIV positive like Charlie? I don't have to prove it. It is as plain as that honking nose on your face.

Feb 26, 2015 #421
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+13,320
NYcarbineer said:
SassyIrishLass said:
NYcarbineer said:
SassyIrishLass said:
NYcarbineer said:
Where_r_my_Keys said:

She was posting as LGS.

LOL! HIV positive like Charlie? I don't have to prove it. It is as plain as that honking nose on your face.

You stated it, of course you have to prove it you lying POS. You do realize you have zero credibility, right? While you're at it bring the proof I'm not Irish...you'll bring proof of neither...we BOTH know that. Now run along, you look the fool and tool, that's what happens when you make accusations you can't prove.....dumb ass

She was posting as LGS.

You stated it, of course you have to prove it you lying POS. You do realize you have zero credibility, right? While you're at it bring the proof I'm not Irish...you'll bring proof of neither...we BOTH know that. Now run along, you look the fool and tool, that's what happens when you make accusations you can't prove.....dumb ass
Ravi has indeed schooled the fooled, Ms. Sassy.

She was posting as LGS.

It's certainly true. That's why you flip out over it so much.

She was posting as LGS.

It's certainly true. That's why you flip out over it so much.

Then prove it....or shut your phucking mouth. It's just that simple, fool. End of discussion and guess what? You lose :)

Looks like the war on Christmas has finally been won, and amazingly, it is uptight and hysterical Republicans that killed the Christmas spirit.

A Syrian family that waited three years for refugee status is unwelcome in Indiana and diverted to a state that isn't full of phony Christians.

Good show :thup:
Indiana doesn't like darkies, this isn't new.
Indiana-Klan-parade_1922.jpg

^^^Democrats :)
in most all cases but this one, you would be right...

HOWEVER, this was the Republican Ku Klux Klan in Indiana...don't cha know?

Looks like the war on Christmas has finally been won, and amazingly, it is uptight and hysterical Republicans that killed the Christmas spirit.

A Syrian family that waited three years for refugee status is unwelcome in Indiana and diverted to a state that isn't full of phony Christians.

Good show :thup:
Indiana doesn't like darkies, this isn't new.
Indiana-Klan-parade_1922.jpg

^^^Democrats :)
in most all cases but this one, you would be right...

HOWEVER, this was the Republican Ku Klux Klan in Indiana...don't cha know?

I'm originally from Indiana....doncha know? I'm well aware who made up the Klan there ;)

Forum List

Back