War on Christmas Won!

Your language shows you are poor Christian, and we know, gunslinger, you lie about who you are.

[QUOTE="SassyIrishLass, post: 12845211, member: 18937"Dude, get real. NOBODY buys your BS, fake
We all know who you are, what you are pretending to be, and that is laughable. Clean up your act.

Sit down, fraud. You're minor league, nothing more and nothing less. You sit and try and tell people whether they are Christian or not and there is no way you can do that on a obscure forum. Intelligent people know that, idiots keep doing it
You are the fraud yelling about RouteIrish going to fall last year.

We laughed at you then, we laugh at you now.

Your language gives you way to folks who are intelligent.
BTW, after some translation time, what is it you're afraid of?

Your language shows you are poor Christian, and we know, gunslinger, you lie about who you are.

[QUOTE="SassyIrishLass, post: 12845211, member: 18937"Dude, get real. NOBODY buys your BS, fake
We all know who you are, what you are pretending to be, and that is laughable. Clean up your act.

Sit down, fraud. You're minor league, nothing more and nothing less. You sit and try and tell people whether they are Christian or not and there is no way you can do that on a obscure forum. Intelligent people know that, idiots keep doing it

I wasn't on this forum last year. Epic fail LMAO

:)

Now we have clear evidence you will lie.

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas.

Nope I didn't come back to this forum until last Feb or March when someone requested me to. You're welcome to prove otherwise, fake :)

Feb 26, 2015 #421
SassyIrishLass Platinum Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+13,320
NYcarbineer said:
SassyIrishLass said:
NYcarbineer said:
SassyIrishLass said:
NYcarbineer said:
Where_r_my_Keys said:
And to what would that be relevant?

I mean Summit has Mickey Thompson Drag Radials on sale too... but I didn't think this was the place to mention it... because we're not discussing racing. So I wonder, why you'd inform us your irrelevance... again?
Were they not Christians?
The Pilgrims were Separatists
What kind of dumbass answer is that? The Pilgrims were Christians. They were Protestants. They believed abortion was allowable until the time of quickening.

Now how is that Christians could make that determination?
Why don't you take some time to educate yourself on Pilgrims being Separatists and what Separatists were instead of acting like a hysterical loon.
Prove to me that Separatists were not Christians.
I think they were Christians in their own way, they had some weird ideals and beliefs. They rejected Christmas and Easter, I know that much.

what a dumb fk. What the fk does that mean? That doesn't prove he/ she wasn't on the forum last year. It merely shows how many posts since a member. he/ she never stated not to be a member last year. You all are just so full of dumb fkness it isn't funny.

Feb 26, 2015 #421
SassyIrishLass Platinum Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+13,320
NYcarbineer said:
SassyIrishLass said:
NYcarbineer said:
SassyIrishLass said:
NYcarbineer said:
Where_r_my_Keys said:
And to what would that be relevant?

I mean Summit has Mickey Thompson Drag Radials on sale too... but I didn't think this was the place to mention it... because we're not discussing racing. So I wonder, why you'd inform us your irrelevance... again?
Were they not Christians?
The Pilgrims were Separatists
What kind of dumbass answer is that? The Pilgrims were Christians. They were Protestants. They believed abortion was allowable until the time of quickening.

Now how is that Christians could make that determination?
Why don't you take some time to educate yourself on Pilgrims being Separatists and what Separatists were instead of acting like a hysterical loon.
Prove to me that Separatists were not Christians.
I think they were Christians in their own way, they had some weird ideals and beliefs. They rejected Christmas and Easter, I know that much.

You seem to be missing from dates there. Keep trying...or maybe go paint something, troll. Your buddy FakeJake opened up a can of worms and how he looks foolish, you chiming in with that nonsense only makes it worse :)

Merry Christmas.

Nope I didn't come back to this forum until last Feb or March when someone requested me to. You're welcome to prove otherwise, fake :)
LOL! Your join date right under your fake claim to being Irish says 2009! :lmao:

You seem to be missing from dates there. Keep trying...or maybe go paint something, troll. Your buddy FakeJake opened up a can of worms and how he looks foolish, you chiming in with that nonsense only makes it worse :)

:lol: an irish drunk..? who woulda thunk

Merry Christmas.

LOL! Your join date right under your fake claim to being Irish says 2009! :lmao:
:lol:

Merry Christmas.

LOL I said I came back to the board last Feb or March, pay attention Ravioli and stop looking like a moron. By the way, got that proof Im not Irish yet? It's been a couple of months now

we have proof you're an embarrassment to irish, to lasses, and to the American flag.

Merry Christmas.

another dumb fk. shit you all are just crawling out of the woodwork today. I am laughing at you though. Go read my last post dumb fk.

Forum List

Back