TNHarleys take on what is going on

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Ok lets go over some things
Refugees
Our "vetting" should suffice, apparently? lol
If IS was going to send some people in, wouldn't one think they would send in people with clean backgrounds? I mean, how stupid do you think these people are? They are well funded and organized.
They are hacking twitter, what makes you think they cant hack our records on the progress we have made with the vetting? Didn't we just have a few agencies get hacked?

They released a video yesterday saying they had agents in all 50 states. Could just be fear mongering but who knows? Hell, they have been working with the Cartels for a while now.

You all seen the ordeal with the Turkish game and the muslims shouting that obscenity.
Al Jazeera doing a poll and it said 81% of their viewers think IS is good for the region. I googled it and found many sources. But none from them. Of course, why would I? It could be a lie. Who knows with our bullshit Media.

One of the best 'survival' principles is "better to be safe than sorry"

Bottom line is, no refugees. And that INCLUDES the Christian ones.
Fuck the bullshit :thup:

Ok, I can agree with NO Refugees. None, zippo, zero.......shut it down completely. Let's just not be hypocritical about being a "compassionate nation" then. Works for me as long as we don't wallow in hypocrisy.

Ok, I can agree with NO Refugees. None, zippo, zero.......shut it down completely. Let's just not be hypocritical about being a "compassionate nation" then. Works for me as long as we don't wallow in hypocrisy.
I am with you 100%!

:thup:
Just what Jesus would have said. Oh wait, it's the exact opposite you fuckin' hiding under the bed pussy.
Who cares what Jesus would have said? Not everyone is a Christian you brain dead dumbfuck.
So, what are you? Oh right, a Christian.
Agnostic as they come, you brain dead dumbfuck
Good, then you have done at least one thing right in your life. Let's see what the Christians have to say? Oh right, the same pussy shit as you.

:thup:
Just what Jesus would have said. Oh wait, it's the exact opposite you fuckin' hiding under the bed pussy.
Who cares what Jesus would have said? Not everyone is a Christian you brain dead dumbfuck.
Good, then you have done at least one thing right in your life. Let's see what the Christians have to say? Oh right, the same pussy shit as you.
Like not wanting to endanger my country? LOL ok

Like not knowing what the fucking danger is.

Did you read the OP?

That would be a retarded lib, retard.

Did you read the OP?
The OP is why I know you have no fucking idea what the hell you are talking about.

Did you read the OP?
The OP is why I know you have no fucking idea what the hell you are talking about.
How so? Why dont you offer substance you brain dead dumbfuck.
Lets debate!

Ok lets go over some things
Refugees
Our "vetting" should suffice, apparently? lol
If IS was going to send some people in, wouldn't one think they would send in people with clean backgrounds? I mean, how stupid do you think these people are? They are well funded and organized.
They are hacking twitter, what makes you think they cant hack our records on the progress we have made with the vetting? Didn't we just have a few agencies get hacked?

They released a video yesterday saying they had agents in all 50 states. Could just be fear mongering but who knows? Hell, they have been working with the Cartels for a while now.

You all seen the ordeal with the Turkish game and the muslims shouting that obscenity.
Al Jazeera doing a poll and it said 81% of their viewers think IS is good for the region. I googled it and found many sources. But none from them. Of course, why would I? It could be a lie. Who knows with our bullshit Media.

One of the best 'survival' principles is "better to be safe than sorry"

Fuck the bullshit :thup:

We really don't need the trouble. If those people in the ME are so upset by our "meddling" then I say we don't meddle anymore in their affairs. :)

Forum List

Back