War on Christmas Won!

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Looks like the war on Christmas has finally been won, and amazingly, it is uptight and hysterical Republicans that killed the Christmas spirit.

A Syrian family that waited three years for refugee status is unwelcome in Indiana and diverted to a state that isn't full of phony Christians.

Good show :thup:

Looks like the war on Christmas has finally been won, and amazingly, it is uptight and hysterical Republicans that killed the Christmas spirit.

A Syrian family that waited three years for refugee status is unwelcome in Indiana and diverted to a state that isn't full of phony Christians.

Indiana doesn't like darkies, this isn't new.
Indiana-Klan-parade_1922.jpg

Indiana doesn't like darkies, this isn't new.
Indiana-Klan-parade_1922.jpg

^^^Democrats :)

It isn't going to surprise me if Indiana bans Mexicans from settling in his state either. Legal or not.

Oh, my.

Merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings, Happy Holidays, Happy Hannukah, Kwazy Kwanza, and so forth.

Did I miss anyone.

Forum List

Back