WaPo: Trump’s national security advisers warned him not to congratulate Putin. He did it anyway

Why would it be a National security issue? It's proof that most so-called national security advisers are in reality nothing but a bunch of freaking political hacks.

• Banned
"DO NOT CONGRATULATE" It was in all caps from Trump's National Security Advisers, but Trump still ignored it. Imagine if it said "DO NOT BOMB"?

• Banned
"Secretary Clinton did not follow specific warnings from her national security advisers when she congratulated herself on deposing Qaddafi, including a section in all-capital letters stating “DO NOT CONGRATULATE,” officials familiar tell WaPo"

I think Trump shows us that kissing Russian ass after they attack the US and continually threaten them is highly important...

Seriously this is a still from Putin release:
upload_2018-3-21_21-20-45.png

That is Russian warhead and Florida... And you congratulate that.... Go kiss some more ass you spineless cowards...

I think Trump shows us that kissing Russian ass after they attack the US and continually threaten them is highly important...

View attachment 183916

That is Russian warhead and Florida... And you congratulate that.... Go kiss some more ass you spineless cowards...

Hussein congratulated pootin during his previous election victory

View attachment 183916

rambling and babbling on #babbletoes.

Trump's an asshole.

We New Yorkers have known that for years.

That you fly over rubes elected him is beyond belief.

View attachment 183916

Hussein congratulated pootin during his previous election victory
that's ok it wasn't trump

So what Obama congratulated Putin in 2012 when he won I don’t believe he was any less of a thug or asshole then. Other world leaders have called and congratulated the prick Putin from France, Israel, and Japan to name three yet again a lot of media hysteria over basically nothing.

Forum List

Back