WANTED: Stormy Daniels releases composite sketch. Help find who threatened Stormy!

WANTED! For threatening a Great Woman! Please help find this Great Douche Employed Scambag.
So keep a lookout!

View attachment 188574
Stormy Daniels's attorney to reveal sketch of man who threatened client on ‘The View’
Got to be Jared. Trump gave him every other dirty job to do.

I doubt that, I picture Jared who is afraid of his own shadow. :)
Joshua Kushner
View attachment 188580

That's him! I would recognize those beady little eyes in the dark.

WANTED! For threatening a Great Woman! Please help find this Great Douche Employed Scambag.
So keep a lookout!

View attachment 188574
Stormy Daniels's attorney to reveal sketch of man who threatened client on ‘The View’
I know who that guy is but it's gonna cost Stormy a million dollars and a years supply of blow jobs or I ain't gonna tell.

my hubby could teach you the finer points of STRIKING A BARGAIN---
he was born in a shariah cesspit-----early childhood in Palestine----and
early adulthood-----<you know where>. sheeeeesh---why so MODEST?

So keep a lookout!

View attachment 188574
I know who that guy is but it's gonna cost Stormy a million dollars and a years supply of blow jobs or I ain't gonna tell.
After YOU Raw Dog Stormy, you must say you did when asked honestly in public or not.

As Stormy will spew your name and call your Wifey. You know any NDA will be useless.
If you can get one.

The 1M will be taxed at about 37%. Of the remaining 600K Wifey gets most all after the divorce.
Stormy will sue you also before, for your weak limp performance not fulfilling claims.
This will happen before the divorce from wifey in finalized..

btw: Pay the 5-15K for the Stormy RIDE, it's a very conservative move.

In the end, you will only have an STD to show your friends.

Fyi. Here is one that IS infected with an STD.
Called Orange Douche Disease

RE9Fm2z.png

Hope Stormy did not get this STD above, as hers are fully treatable.

Last edited:
Stormy shares a characteristic with Donny. There are times when both he and she would be better off -----hiding their HOOF IN MOUTH sickness

FYI..... News FLASH!
Team Stormy is offering a $100,000 REWARD for information on the guy.

Stormy shares a characteristic with Donny. There are times when both he and she would be better off -----hiding their HOOF IN MOUTH sickness

The shit is what passes for thoughtful exchange now for the TDSers.

Stormy's attorney says they have narrowed down the people who this person may have been. They are indirectly associated with Cohen and trump.

The WH is now a mafia hold up....

I call shenanigans.

The sketch looks like a model for the cover of a bodice ripper gothic romance novel.

Stormy's attorney says they have narrowed down the people who this person may have been. They are indirectly associated with Cohen and trump.

The WH is now a mafia hold up....

Really? Wow, he looks remarkably like her ex! Or the actor I posted up!

Forum List

Back