Neo-Nazi 'Tyrone' exposed as US marine

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Just saw this .. it's just minutes old.

Michael Chesny appears to have posted 1,000 messages in white supremacist chat room in lead up to deadly Virginia rally.

Washington, DC - Just weeks before a white supremacist rally turned deadly last August after a neo-Nazi allegedly drove his car into a crowd in Charlottesville, Virginia, several of the rally's organisers discussed ways to use cars as weapons in an online chatroom.

On July 17, one of those organisers, operating under the alias "Tyrone", posted a picture of a farm machine known as a combine harvester, writing it "sure would be nice". He then wrote: "Is it legal to run over protesters blocking roadways?"
<more>

Michael Chesny appears to have posted 1,000 messages in white supremacist chat room in lead up to deadly Virginia rally.

Washington, DC - Just weeks before a white supremacist rally turned deadly last August after a neo-Nazi allegedly drove his car into a crowd in Charlottesville, Virginia, several of the rally's organisers discussed ways to use cars as weapons in an online chatroom.

On July 17, one of those organisers, operating under the alias "Tyrone", posted a picture of a farm machine known as a combine harvester, writing it "sure would be nice". He then wrote: "Is it legal to run over protesters blocking roadways?"
<more>
Was he the murderer?

In the archive, she found a user chatting under the alias "WV1987," who threatened to run her over when he arrived in Charlottesville.

Wait. I was born in WV in... 1984. Whew! Thought I was busted for a second there.

These types of slurs were rampant on Discord, but Tyrone stood out for his more specific advice. In one instance, he advised others on how to build and use a flagpole as a weapon.

"[Are] you trying to impale people?" he asked other members on July 24, 2017.

He advised to "Put a 6-8 inch double threaded screw into [two] 3 ft axe handles. If s*** gets real unscrew the bottom and go to town."

So, he's teaching DIY projects on Discord. I don't see what the big deal is. :dunno:

<more>
Wouldn't have been violence if leftist anti Americans would stop trying to tear down historical statues and then attack peaceful protesters who they disagree with. I hope this guy counter sues because some whack job like you will end up threatening his family. Bound to happen.

The government had the right to order the taking down of the statues.

The Charlottesville alt right came in violent, got their butts kicked, and ran away crying.

If the fascists threaten their enemies, I imagine their fascist lives will be turned upside down yet again by the antifa.

<more>
Wouldn't have been violence if leftist anti Americans would stop trying to tear down historical statues and then attack peaceful protesters who they disagree with. I hope this guy counter sues because some whack job like you will end up threatening his family. Bound to happen.
I can’t wait until he falls victim to the white genocide

The Charlottesville alt right came in violent, got their butts kicked, and ran away crying.

If the fascists threaten their enemies, I imagine their fascist lives will be turned upside down yet again by the antifa.
A faggot liar...why did I take this snowflake cuck off ignore? I think it was because he was banned I was hoping it was PERMANENTLY!

A faggot liar...why did I take this snowflake cuck off ignore? I think it was because he was banned I was hoping it was PERMANENTLY!
Fascists are such whiny little people. Good heavens. The alt right are terrified by the antifa, when all they have to do is obey the law, demonstrate peacefully, and love civil liberties. Huh.

It's time to tear down communist Martin Luther King statues and erase his name from streets and textbooks across the United States. He caused violence and was Anti-White.

<more>

So much for freedom of speech, eh? Even for those that fight for it?

they use the term ''neo-nazi'' to denigrate white activist/patriots
never do you see 'neo-zulu''...''neo-Hutu''
never do you see ''black-nationalist'' like Al Sharpton/Obama/Rev Wright
the blacks are always ''activists''

Forum List

Back