Morrissey: we're all called racist now the word is meaningless

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Pop icon Morrissey has once again savaged political correctness in a new interview, remarking, “we’re all called racist now, and the word is actually meaningless.”
Morrissey: “We’re All Called Racist Now, The Word is Meaningless”

You can tell the left degenerates they wil do themselves in, eat themselves a live over and over and they never believe it.
Just as the METOO destroyed the meaning of rape and people believing it, this same bs with Race is over with people are done with this bs being called a racist over EVERYTHING and ANYTHING.... there again you liberal leftards have destroyed it all again. Thank you wecan afford to get rid of this racial BS , and the ' metoo can go to hell.

So leftards you did do one thing right YOU WORE OUT THE RACIAL BS....... GOOD JOB!! EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW THAT WAS NOT YOUR MORONIC INTENTIONS.

Sorry. I don't know who you are talking about. Is he another has been like Nugent?

Of course he's right. The Regressive Left has taken a terribly important word, a terribly important concept, and diluted it into a punchline for purely political gain.

They've allowed this to happen even though it provides cover for the real racism that does still exist.

They're caused real damage with this, including firing up Trump's base enough to get him elected.

Thanks loads, folks.

A lot of things in my opinion have become meaningless now due to how often they occur. I wouldn't be surprised if shock value doesn't even exist anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Actually, the word "racist" may, indeed, have a meaning in certain contexts -- IMHO.

The traditional meaning of "racist" is something like: A person who thinks that his/her ethnicity is superior to another person's ethnicity.

So if someone calls you a "racist" because you voted for candidate X, then I agree that the word is meaningless.

But I have noticed in reading various threads at this website, some posters seem to mean "racist" in this way: A person who is always conscious of his/her race and feels that people of other races have it in for him/her.

Of course he's right. The Regressive Left has taken a terribly important word, a terribly important concept, and diluted it into a punchline for purely political gain.

They've allowed this to happen even though it provides cover for the real racism that does still exist.

They're caused real damage with this, including firing up Trump's base enough to get him elected.

Thanks loads, folks.
Republicans chose Trump over all those qualified republicans, and then lucked out with the perfect storm electing him, and you want to blame liberals? Screw you.

Thanks loads, folks.
Republicans chose Trump over all those qualified republicans, and then lucked out with the perfect storm electing him, and you want to blame liberals? Screw you.
Yes, the Regressives are definitely in denial over what they've done.

You fired up his base with your ridiculous PC and divisive Identity Politics, and the pushback was intense and severe.

Just as I predicted.

Whatever you do, don't look in the mirror.

Actually, the word "racist" may, indeed, have a meaning in certain contexts -- IMHO.

The traditional meaning of "racist" is something like: A person who thinks that his/her ethnicity is superior to another person's ethnicity.

So if someone calls you a "racist" because you voted for candidate X, then I agree that the word is meaningless.

But I have noticed in reading various threads at this website, some posters seem to mean "racist" in this way: A person who is always conscious of his/her race and feels that people of other races have it in for him/her.

What if a person just believes they are superior to everyone else?

Thanks loads, folks.
Yes, the Regressives are definitely in denial over what they've done.

You fired up his base with your ridiculous PC and divisive Identity Politics, and the pushback was intense and severe.

Just as I predicted.

Whatever you do, don't look in the mirror.

How long have you lived in Bizarro World?
6a00d8341bfae553ef01b7c8b51254970b-800wi

Thanks loads, folks.

It's awesome ain't it?

Forum List

Back