WANTED: Stormy Daniels releases composite sketch. Help find who threatened Stormy!

WANTED! For threatening a Great Woman! Please help find this Great Douche Employed Scambag.
So keep a lookout!

View attachment 188574
Stormy Daniels's attorney to reveal sketch of man who threatened client on ‘The View’
/----/ "a Great Woman! " She's a hooker and topless dancer who sells her story to the highest bidder. That's your idea of a great woman? And LIbs called Bill Clinton's victims tramps.
View attachment 188634
As the Great Douche past Rape, Assaults, Hookers and cheating on three
wives is somehow Family Values DOPer Proud better?

Speaka da English?

The Great Douche TOLD AMerica on AF!
He knows nothang about Stormy Payment.

Well.... Just in off Faux News.
And real News MSNBC!

View attachment 191396

View attachment 191397
/——-/ Yup. Like I said , give proof and I’ll admit he lied. So get ready Hildabeast bots, Trump lied. Now what? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Of course he lied. He always lies. Your lack of self-worth makes you feel you aren't worthy of the truth. Trump is your man.

Giuliani is trying to nudge the (public relations) narrative a little closer to the truth, because he is aware Mueller already knows the truth.

And real News MSNBC!

View attachment 191396

View attachment 191397
/——-/ Yup. Like I said , give proof and I’ll admit he lied. So get ready Hildabeast bots, Trump lied. Now what? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Of course he lied. He always lies. Your lack of self-worth makes you feel you aren't worthy of the truth. Trump is your man.
/-----/ What is your self worth after 8 years of Bozo and the Hildabeast campaign lying through their teeth?

And real News MSNBC!

View attachment 191396

View attachment 191397

/-----/ What is your self worth after 8 years of Bozo and the Hildabeast campaign lying through their teeth?

That's the "now what"? A deflection? Relax, Trump will lie to you again before the day is out.

And real News MSNBC!

View attachment 191396

View attachment 191397

That's the "now what"? A deflection? Relax, Trump will lie to you again before the day is out.
/----/ No deflection. I asked a legit question. What now?

Giuliani is trying to nudge the (public relations) narrative a little closer to the truth, because he is aware Mueller already knows the truth.

Yeah, that may be so. The question remains, though, why create the obviously imbecilic narrative that Cohen paid the hush money out of his own funds at all?

There's just two possible reasons for that: 1) Either the Trumpy paid out of campaign funds, or out of his "charity". 2) He tried to make the hush money a business expense to deduct from his taxes.

Anything I am missing?

What about the thread topic people??? Where is this awful and terrible man? I really don't think it was Tom Brady. Could be Willem Dafoe though. He was always kind of weird.

Yeah, that may be so. The question remains, though, why create the obviously imbecilic narrative that Cohen paid the hush money out of his own funds at all?

There's just two possible reasons for that: 1) Either the Trumpy paid out of campaign funds, or out of his "charity". 2) He tried to make the hush money a business expense to deduct from his taxes.

Anything I am missing?

I doubt you're missing anything, but also I doubt the original denials reflected thinking ahead. They were automatic, and at least some elements of the base - and Sean Hannity - professed belief in the Trump/Cohen denials. By the time snippets of truth came out, the base has rationalized its acceptance of the situation. This page shows that.

And real News MSNBC!

View attachment 191396

View attachment 191397

If he keeps this lying going, he might lie as much as 0bama did. Of course he’ll need to get re-elected to do that.

upload_2018-5-3_10-4-37.png

And real News MSNBC!

View attachment 191396

View attachment 191397

If he keeps this lying going, he might lie as much as 0bama did. Of course he’ll need to get re-elected to do that.

Brace yourself: Obama has nothing to do with it.

And real News MSNBC!

View attachment 191396

View attachment 191397

I didn’t say he did, are you illiterate?

And real News MSNBC!

View attachment 191396

View attachment 191397

Do you recognize the complete stupidity of asking that question in text?

Are you unable to address Trump's lying without reference to Obama?

/——/ Libs can’t grasp the concept of hypocrisy

There is no stupidity in my question. You are just trying to spin you idiotic comment. The point, since you have reading difficulties, is the hypocrisy of being upset with Trumps lies while you tolerated 0bama’s. Pointing out hypocrisy is always relevant.

Forum List

Back