Want To Stop Mass Shootings/Mass Killings In The US??

I never said I didn't support Biden. I said I don't support his position on the 2nd.

Do you need a safe place timeout or something?

Strawman.

Why would I do that? I never claimed he did.
You don't know what a strawman is.
You claimed Trump was a gun grabber
Still waiting on those directives of Trump to take guns away.

You don't know what a strawman is.
You claimed Trump was a gun grabber

Yep. Because he wanted to skip due process and take people's guns.

Still waiting on those directives of Trump to take guns away.
It was based on his comment. You seem to not care what Trump says so that's on you.

What I know is when a sitting president tells America that he wants to skip the courts and take guns from the crazy people...and crickets from Trump supporter, that is some scary stuff.

Yep. Because he wanted to skip due process and take people's guns.

It was based on his comment. You seem to not care what Trump says so that's on you.

What I know is when a sitting president tells America that he wants to skip the courts and take guns from the crazy people...and crickets from Trump supporter, that is some scary stuff.
What he said is irrelevant. What he did is relevant. Now go kiss biden's ass some more

I’m not caring at all for Legalized Drugs or DEI or Global Warning
I'm fine with legalized Marijuana.

DEI is usually ok but situational to content and context.

Global warming....ehhh...I think Dems go to far and Republicans don't do enough.

Her complaint was Trump said something about taking guns and then let the courts decided. There would have been an issue if Trump had put his words into action.
He is the Most Pro 2A/ RTKBA POTUS in last 60 years
I'm fine with legalized Marijuana.

DEI is usually ok but situational to content and context.

Global warming....ehhh...I think Dems go to far and Republicans don't do enough.
diversity Equity inclusion is OK ?😆🤣

Crazy people don't need guns to kill people. People like this should not be walking around, period. And, these people can gets guns even if you take the ones they have away.
Thanks to the recent headlines highlighting shocking crimes committed by the mentally ill, the common public perception is that random violence is on the rise and that people with mental disorders aree specially violence-prone. But most experts agree that such incidents are a statistical rarity. Many also believe that these infractions are not easily predicted or prevented; their relative infrequency makes it difficult to create a profile of individuals prone to such behavior. Individuals diagnosed with mental illness often engage in disturbing behavior without ever coning violent acts. While there may, in many cases, have been "warning signs" before actual violence erupted, they are often clearer in hindsight.

It's the mentally ill that are all too often the victims. So if gun stats are high, violence from the mentally ill a rarity, who do you think is causing the most incidents!!

Thanks to the recent headlines highlighting shocking crimes committed by the mentally ill, the common public perception is that random violence is on the rise and that people with mental disorders aree specially violence-prone. But most experts agree that such incidents are a statistical rarity. Many also believe that these infractions are not easily predicted or prevented; their relative infrequency makes it difficult to create a profile of individuals prone to such behavior. Individuals diagnosed with mental illness often engage in disturbing behavior without ever coning violent acts. While there may, in many cases, have been "warning signs" before actual violence erupted, they are often clearer in hindsight.

It's the mentally ill that are all too often the victims. So if gun stats are high, violence from the mentally ill a rarity, who do you think is causing the most incidents!!
There is violence like we just had and will continue until the left finally realize that criminals need to be locked up and kept locked up. Why should we let dangerous people run around loose? It's stupid.

There is violence like we just had and will continue until the left finally realize that criminals need to be locked up and kept locked up. Why should we let dangerous people run around loose? It's stupid.
But America has the largest proportion of it's population locked up, but it has dreadful gun stats.

Most countries are gun free zones and only 17 countries ban guns, yet America has dreadful gun stats with guns in public.

So trying to say, "Not locking criminals up and gun free zones are causing problems", is nonsense.

But America has the largest proportion of it's population locked up, but it has dreadful gun stats.

Most countries are gun free zones and only 17 countries ban guns, yet America has dreadful gun stats with guns in public.

So trying to say, "Not locking criminals up and gun free zones are causing problems", is nonsense.
I hate to say this, but America has a lot of scumbags who should be locked up. If you deserve to be locked up then you deserve to be locked up, whether we have more locked up than everyone else or not.

Forum List

Back