Want To Stop Mass Shootings/Mass Killings In The US??

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
It's really simple.

Stop covering them. Stop giving crazy people the attention they desire.

As soo as one of these horrors happens, shut the coverage of it down. Completely, absolutely put a lid on it.

You know one thing the Media will NOT cover? A shooting of one its people. A reporter.

Oh, they'll report it but they WILL NOT obsess on it like they do with any other shooting.

As soon as these nutjobs, and they are, realize they're not going to get the attention, the fame, the notoriety, their "15 minutes of fame" - they won't do it.

I mean, it's almost like the media has an agenda or something

Hopefully they'll do first what they always end up doing anyway. End it all.

It's really simple.

As soo as one of these horrors happens, shut the coverage of it down. Completely, absolutely put a lid on it.

You know one thing the Media will NOT cover? A shooting of one its people. A reporter.

Oh, they'll report it but they WILL NOT obsess on it like they do with any other shooting.

As soon as these nutjobs, and they are, realize they're not going to get the attention, the fame, the notoriety, their "15 minutes of fame" - they won't do it.

Or we can just bypass the courts and take the guns from the crazies.

It's really simple.

Another option would be to keep dangerous people locked up. Most of the people who have done mass shootings had enough on them already to be locked up instead of running around loose in the first place. And, if an investigation were to be done, it would be found that most of the "common sense" gun legislation proposed by Democrats would not have prevented most mass shootings. The media never seems to report that.

Or we can just bypass the courts and take the guns from the crazies.
Why should crazies be running around in the first place? These people don't even need guns. They can commit mass murder in any number of ways. You seem to be fine with that.

By the way, are you against Democracy?

It's really simple.

Someone mows down a classroom full of 4th graders and that should be kept a secret? Good luck with that. Every country has nut jobs but they don`t let them play with guns.

It's really simple.

Or stop pumping people with drugs and lock more people up in mental hospitals where they belong.

IMG_5189.jpeg

Such killings are part of the cost of the freedoms we enjoy. Ya gotta take the fat with the lean.

But seriously, the way to reduce all violence is to treat each other better, starting early in life.
Easier said than done when mom and dad both use the N word. Their kids often turn out the same way. I was a steelworker in the 70s and there were a lot of sons and fathers working there and I had plenty of opportunities to work with racist fathers and their racist kids. Rotten apples that fell from rotten trees. I took a job as a crane operator to avoid them all as well as I could.

It's really simple.

1698505059845.png

Easier said than done when mom and dad both use the N word. Their kids often turn out the same way. I was a steelworker in the 70s and there were a lot of sons and fathers working there and I had plenty of opportunities to work with racist fathers and their racist kids. Rotten apples that fell from rotten trees. I took a job as a crane operator to avoid them all as well as I could.
The schools could do a better job of socializing the kids.

Crazy people will do crazy things. If they don't have a gun they will use a car or a knife or commit arson. There isn't much you can do if these people walk the streets except arm yourself.

Crazy people will do crazy things. If they don't have a gun they will use a car or a knife or commit arson. There isn't much you can do if these people walk the streets except arm yourself.
so dont let crazies have guns, let sane folks have guns

one would have to be death wish crazy to walk into some of the open carry establishments i frequent

~S~

Another option would be to keep dangerous people locked up.

This right here is at least part of the solution. If you do a crime with a gun, whether you fired it or not, you should get the maximum sentence plus a few more years added, regardless of your individual circumstances. With no parole. It's called deterrence, people.

It's really simple.

With 330 million people we will unfortunately have our share of nutcases.

We also have all our ghetto culture crime in Democrat controlled shitholes.

Not publicizing may prevent a couple of crimes in the long run but mostly won't change much of anything.

Forum List

Back