Want To Stop Mass Shootings/Mass Killings In The US??

the problems in the UK are yours not mine,, deal with them and leave us alone or we wont save you again in your next war,,

he doesnt have guns anymore because hes dead,, and since youre not american you dont know that under the 5th A and due process his guns should have been taken away,,
He’s dead as well as a hell of a lot of people who shouldn’t be

the problems in the UK are yours not mine,, deal with them and leave us alone or we wont save you again in your next war,,

he doesnt have guns anymore because hes dead,, and since youre not american you dont know that under the 5th A and due process his guns should have been taken away,,
No problems in the UK, the gun stats firmly puts that in your bed.

Basically, you want a 2ndA but you also want the UK system. That nut job had the Right to Bear/Bare Arms, but in the UK he would have lost his guns, and that's what you said you wanted . That's the difference, that's why you had yet another mass shooting. You have more mass shootings in a year than the whole of Western nations have in 2 to 3 decades.

In the UK, the Doctor is obligated to inform the police of your mental state, so if that guy lived in the UK, he would have had a visit from the police and lost his gun(s). Because, it's up to you to show you're suitable to own them.

In America, it's clear this is not the case and any idiot is allowed guns.

The funny thing is, you're anti UK gun regs, yet you want them to stop American nutters having them. Do you want to FUCKING make your mind up??
Crazy people don't need guns to kill people. People like this should not be walking around, period. And, these people can gets guns even if you take the ones they have away.

Crazy people don't need guns to kill people. People like this should not be walking around, period. And, these people can gets guns even if you take the ones they have away.
So you want to make it as easy for them as possible?

I do not support Biden's stance on gun control but at least it doesn't involve taking people's guns without due process.

How is what I said a lie?

Good grief. Talk about a meltdown.
You're a lying sack of pig shit you support gun grabbing Biden. So when will you produce any executive orders are directives to the ATF with Trump signature.

Forum List

Back