Want to know how unhinged Donald is becoming about the Mueller probe?

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Just count the number of times he says "WITCH HUNT!" on Twitter! :)

As time has gone on, Trump's obsession has deepened. These stats from CNN's David Gelles -- counting the number of times Trump has used the words "witch hunt" on Twitter -- tell the story:

May 2017: 3 times
June 2017: 5 times
July 2017: 6 times
Oct 2017: 1 time
Dec 2017: 2 times
Jan 2018: 1 time
Feb 2018: 3 times
March 2018: 2 times
April 2018: 9 times
May 2018: 20 times
June 2018: 26 times

The Great Donald has always been a Winner, you dishonorable leftist commie pinko red diaper doper babies will always be Losers. //give it a rest holmes.

Want to see how Trump haters raise ignornat phucks who act just like their parents. Lets teach kids to be low lifes is the leftist MOTTO. lmao...

36396299_10214911706959458_5011920143702294528_n.jpg

Marla Hadeler

You're in for quite a shock this upcoming week.

That's what you said about last week - Help me out here .. are Comey, Rosenstein, Mueller and Wray all going to prison? :)

Probably not, but they won't be going back to the FBI building, either. :04:

I fully expect Rosenstein to be impeached this week.

So you approve of Little Devin and his sycophant pals making unreasonable demands in order to declare Rosesnstein in contempt so their Orange Overlord can fire him?

Go for it - See what happens. I'll hide-n-watch with a big bucket of popcorn. :D

:popcorn:

You're in for quite a shock this upcoming week.

That's what you said about last week - Help me out here .. are Comey, Rosenstein, Mueller and Wray all going to prison? :)

Probably not, but they won't be going back to the FBI building, either. :04:

I fully expect Rosenstein to be impeached this week.

So you approve of Little Devin and his sycophant pals making unreasonable demands in order to declare Rosesnstein in contempt so their Orange Overlord can fire him?

Go for it - See what happens. I'll hide-n-watch with a big bucket of popcorn. :D

:popcorn:

You do that, corrupt scum will be purged from the US government.

Not enough, but it's a step in the right direction.

Forum List

Back