Putin strikes again. Russia beats Spain in World Cup...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Wow, what?!?!
putin.gif

funnyrussian.gif

I was cheering for Spain, but considering how Russia caused hiLIARy to lose the electoin, we owe the Russkies a debt of gratitude.

Well done, Russian Team - quite an excellent game!

I was cheering for Spain, but considering how Russia caused hiLIARy to lose the electoin, we owe the Russkies a debt of gratitude.

An amazing and lucky save at the end by the goalie. I usually root for host nations, tough for me to root for Russia though. For the sport and the fans it's alright, they won't get past the final 8 I imagine.

What an upset though.

An amazing and lucky save at the end by the goalie. I usually root for host nations, tough for me to root for Russia though. For the sport and the fans it's alright, they won't get past the final 8 I imagine.

What an upset though.

The Russian goalie is awesome - that kick-save was beautiful. Too bad for my fav Spain, but I have to give the Russians credit for a well played effort. Another upset after Germany's loss. Quite an interesting World Cup!

Have you been asleep the last 10 years?
I-I should get a cock ring?
Yes, you should. It's like the sieg heil for conservative Americans. When Putins comes up on T.V. or in conversation, then you better pop an erection immediately or risk being exposed as an America hating liberal.

With so many faves out, a young England team could surprise. Tough to ever count out Brazil though at this point with so many favourites gone.

Hillary caused Hillary to lose the election. Russia was simply another excuse for her failure to appeal to the American public in general. She certainly appealed to the liberal shithole California and the big liberal city dwellers. The rest of the nation knew better.

Kudos to the Russian soccer team for their victory.

Second only to great music, international sports competition is at the top of my list of things that bring nations together in peaceful competition. Just like good music from all sources can be appreciated, so can athletic struggles from all nations. Somebody has to win in a game where a score is kept.

There are great composers and musical artists from all around the world. There are great coaches and athletic competitors from every nation. Spain should not be ashamed of their performance...at least they got to the World Cup competition.

Forum List

Back