Want to create a group?

Check the navbar and hover over the "Groups" tab to create your own group. When creating your own group the customization is endless so have fun!
list groups first shows community and then click that it goes to the list of groups, but it's not loading properly, just rectangles with that little icon where images don't load, and some of the groups are listed twice.

Check the navbar and hover over the "Groups" tab to create your own group. When creating your own group the customization is endless so have fun!
list groups first shows community and then click that it goes to the list of groups, but it's not loading properly, just rectangles with that little icon where images don't load, and some of the groups are listed twice.
Hello i can't go to this link anymore
Allah Snackbar! Global Islamic Terrorism so when i want to reply i have to go in my alert and clic on a other repliy.

Wow. I have missed out on a lot, it seems.

Welcome back...how are you doing?
Not so mellow today, sorry to say.
This shit causes mental breakdown as well as spirit and physical breakdown.

I'm trying to keep strong though. But I am sure tired of it all.

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I can imagine, hugs and good vibes to you and Mr. G, are you in Texas now?
Texas???
No we are back "home" with more holes in our backs.

Not for this thread though.

Talk to Kat. She can fill you in on what little I have told her. Or check coffee shop.

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

How is the modding done for the Groups?

Is there a rules list or zone designation?

I ask because out of necessity my group will have to be open to everyone after xmas, but it's a serious project so I'd like the trolls kept at bay.

upload_2016-12-10_21-34-40.jpeg

So why are some of these new social groups under the blue bar at the bottom of the main page listed as Social Groups and some under the Community forums blue bar?

It's all very confusing knowing where to look for these closed communities...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

upload_2016-12-10_21-56-7.jpeg

The next question is since the forum section labeled Social Groups is underneath the Taunting Arena does that mean that those forums fall under the Taunting Arena and Zone 4 rules while those new forums listed under the Community forum section fall under Zone 3 rules?

If not wouldn't it be easier to remember that you're still in Zone 3 rules if the Social Groups forum was listed above the Taunting Arena?

Not attempting to make any problems. Just attempting to find out which way the ball bounces.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back