Board glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
There seems to be some kind of board glitch, randomly preventing me from replying to threads. At first it looks like the thread is locked, showing the message about insufficient privileges to reply. But the thread continues to receive replies otherwise. It is a very strange glitch.

I think it may be related to reporting posts. I had reported a handful of posts that violated the rules, and that's when the glitch suddenly began. Very strange. I mean, the timing was like, instantaneous. You would think that some mod accidentally pressed the wrong button or something (maybe they were masturbating) just at the same time, or something.

Anyway, thank you USMB moderator staff. You guys do a bang-up job, and I know you'll get this fixed in a jiffy.

Not sure it's the site, what browser are you using? I'm on Firefox and have had issues with Firefox randomly slowing down this afternoon.

You were thread banned for doing exactly what you were reporting others for doing - flaming others with no content relevant to the subject. Don't like it, then stop doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back