Want some truth about our president?

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
Does everyone know why the dear leader refuses to negotiate? The truth is he's not very good at it and he knows if he tries he will wind up with more spending cuts, like the sequester, that he can't wiggle out of. That's not a good place for a commie that wants to keep growing government.

Your thoughts?

Does everyone know why the dear leader refuses to negotiate? The truth is he's not very good at it and he knows if he tries he will wind up with more spending cuts, like the sequester, that he can't wiggle out of. That's not a good place for a commie that wants to keep growing government.

Your thoughts?

Nope, that's not it. He isn't negotiating anything until your speaker and the teaparty open up the government. Are you dense? You're either dense or you're not listening.

Your thoughts?

Nope, that's not it. He isn't negotiating anything until your speaker and the teaparty open up the government. Are you dense? You're either dense or you're not listening.

Right, because he's been so willing to negotiate before this came up. He's been telling the house to piss up a rope since Jan 2011, he's not planning to change now. If you watched his little 1 hour tantrum today all he would commit to is talking, if he got his was of course, never mentioned negotiations. Semantics, yes, meaningful, also yes.

Last edited:

Your thoughts?

Right, because he's been so willing to negotiate before this came up. He's been telling the house to piss up a rope since Jan 2011, he's not planning to change now. If you watched his little 1 hour tantrum today all he would commit to is talking, if he got his was of course, never mentioned negotiations. Semantics, yes, meaningful, also yes.

I agree with him. The Rs are so afraid of the teaparty, they are paralyzed. The president is not negotiating with the teaparty, they shut it down and now that they see what a mistake it was, they expect Democrats to give them a cushy place to fall.

They'd better open it up and you all should tell them to.

There was already a deal, back in July. Boehner renegged.

http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/week-transcript-house-speaker-john-boehner/story?id=20476180

BOEHNER: So it's my way or the highway. That's what he's saying. Complete surrender and then we'll talk to you.

STEPHANOPOULOS: That's not--

BOEHNER: It's about having a conversation. I gave the Senate majority leader some advice at the White House about how to proceed. I gave him some advice over a week ago about how to avert this. And yet they refuse to do it.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But Mr. Speaker, he says -- and he said it publicly on many occasions, that you came to him back in July and offered to pass a clean government funding resolution, no Obamacare amendments, that was $70 billion below what the Senate wanted. They accepted it. And now, you've reneged on that offer.

BOEHNER: No, clearly there was a conversation about doing this.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Several conversations.

BOEHNER: Several. But--

STEPHANOPOULOS: And you offered a clean resolution.

BOEHNER: But I and my members decided the threat of Obamacare and what was happening was so important that it was time for us to take a stand. And we took a stand.

Last edited:

I agree with him. The Rs are so afraid of the teaparty, they are paralyzed. The president is not negotiating with the teaparty, they shut it down and now that they see what a mistake it was, they expect Democrats to give them a cushy place to fall.

My question of my congressman was what the hell took so long. I told them to refuse to use CR's to fund the government from day one. All it did was allow the budget base line to continue at your dear leaders elevated rates. The fastest deficit reductions in 60 years he referenced today would not have been possible without the sequester and he won't allow that to happen again.

My question of my congressman was what the hell took so long. I told them to refuse to use CR's to fund the government from day one. All it did was allow the budget base line to continue at your dear leaders elevated rates. The fastest deficit reductions in 60 years he referenced today would not have been possible without the sequester and he won't allow that to happen again.

Good, then stop blaming the president for what you wanted your party to do all along.

'This Week' Transcript: House Speaker John Boehner - ABC News

BOEHNER: So it's my way or the highway. That's what he's saying. Complete surrender and then we'll talk to you.

BOEHNER: It's about having a conversation. I gave the Senate majority leader some advice at the White House about how to proceed. I gave him some advice over a week ago about how to avert this. And yet they refuse to do it.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But Mr. Speaker, he says -- and he said it publicly on many occasions, that you came to him back in July and offered to pass a clean government funding resolution, no Obamacare amendments, that was $70 billion below what the Senate wanted. They accepted it. And now, you've reneged on that offer.

BOEHNER: But I and my members decided the threat of Obamacare and what was happening was so important that it was time for us to take a stand. And we took a stand.

Shit happens.

Good, then stop blaming the president for what you wanted your party to do all along.

I wanted them to force the commies to do things in regular order, your dear leader and reid refused to do that, the senate only passed a budget when their pay check was a in jeopardy. Even then it was an unrealistic wish list, no it's the commies refusal to deal with the spending problem that brought us to this point and it was time for a show down. Explain why your dear leader is so adverse to allowing individual another year to sing up like he did business.

Last edited:

Shit happens.

And your complaint is invalid.

Shit happens.

And your complaint is invalid.

But my observation that your dear leader is an incompetent boob that has no talent for negotiation and is afraid he will get his ass handed to him again is totally accurate. You can't get beat in negotiations if you refuse to negotiate.

Your thoughts?

Obama has good reason not to negotiate with cry babies who are keeping the government shut down. He said he is willing to negotiate so long as the republicans will vote to reopen the government. If that's bullshit, why don't the Repubs call his bluff and reopen it? Wouldn't that be good for everyone? Of course it would, but we are dealing with cry babies so we will get nowhere.

Your thoughts?

Obama has good reason not to negotiate with cry babies who are keeping the government shut down. He said he is willing to negotiate so long as the republicans will vote to reopen the government. If that's bullshit, why don't the Repubs call his bluff and reopen it? Wouldn't that be good for everyone? Of course it would, but we are dealing with cry babies so we will get nowhere.

Of course the fact that Sep 30 comes every year catches you commies totally off guard, your dear leader has been refusing to negotiate for almost 3 years now, it's his refusal to work with the house that has put us here. When he acts like that the republicans have no choice but to use the tools they have to force him to the table. If your dear leader or his people had any level of competence we would not have been here.

obama doesn't negotiate. He demands. He refuses to speak to republicans for the same reasons he refused to speak to Russia over Edward Snowden. It's BENEATH him. He has never had to lower himself to negotiate when he was a community organizer in Chicago. He just had to drum up a big bunch of black people to protest. Reverend Wright helped with that.

obama's negotiating is the Chicago Way. Give me everything I want and we'll negotiate on what I'll give back.

Your thoughts?

Of course the fact that Sep 30 comes every year catches you commies totally off guard, your dear leader has been refusing to negotiate for almost 3 years now, it's his refusal to work with the house that has put us here. When he acts like that the republicans have no choice but to use the tools they have to force him to the table. If your dear leader or his people had any level of competence we would not have been here.

this gives obozo and the dems a good cover story so that people won't focus on benghazi, the IRS, the NSA, murder by drones, spying on americans, fast and furious, syria, obama's huge increase to the debt, and all the other corrupt incompetent actions of this imposter.

Your thoughts?

BWAH HA HA HA HA! This from a dude who's governor can't even remember three things he wants to destroy.

Your thoughts?

I heard he was from Africa or someplace too.

Your thoughts?

BWAH HA HA HA HA! This from a dude who's governor can't even remember three things he wants to destroy.

Do you really want to get into a battle of political brain farts, there is plenty of ammo from both sides and we could start with your dear leaders implecation that we suddenly added 10 states to the union.

Forum List

Back