Wanna Know Why Trump Was Elected?

You stated they had surrender their advanced centrifuges. They didn’t. They have also not gotten rid of their uranium.
My, my, you’ve not kept up-
Iran to begin gas injection into new, advanced centrifuges

Trump has proven that Iran’s hardliners and alt-rightists were correct. They should never have succumbed to pressure from the West to sign the Iran deal. They should have kept right at it and not surrendered all their enriched uranium and advanced centrifuges. If they had nukes Trump might be celebrating Khameini, cancelling war exercises with Israel, saluting Iranian Generals, and easi g sanctions.

Trump has proven that Iran’s hardliners and alt-rightists were correct. They should never have succumbed to pressure from the West to sign the Iran deal. They should have kept right at it and not surrendered all their enriched uranium and advanced centrifuges. If they had nukes Trump might be celebrating Khameini, cancelling war exercises with Israel, saluting Iranian Generals, and easi g sanctions.
So? That was in compliance, as still acknowledged by the dotard. I hope Europe keeps them in the deal so they don’t start racing towards nukes.

You stated they had surrender their advanced centrifuges. They didn’t. They have also not gotten rid of their uranium.

So? That was in compliance, as still acknowledged by the dotard. I hope Europe keeps them in the deal so they don’t start racing towards nukes.
You don’t know what advanced centrifuges are. You also don’t know what enriched uranium is. As a Faux News addict, you opposed a deal you knew absolutely nothing about.

I don’t know why he wouldn’t be doing just that.
Hopefully our former allies can maintain the terms of the deal without the dotard.

Am I reading correctly, that this is what you support?

This is what Iran had earlier dealings with:
Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism
The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

Black flag-
http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/248612
The chief of Iran's nuclear agency says the country's effort to acquire uranium has resulted in a stockpile of as much as 950 tons.

Ali Akbar Salehi, head of Iran's Atomic Energy Organization, tells state TV on Wednesday that Iran has imported some 400 tons of the stuff since the 2015 landmark nuclear deal with Western powers, bringing its stockpile to between 900 and 950 tons — up from 500 tons.
Where is their enriched uranium? All gone. But might be coming back now if our former European allies fail to keep the deal in place.
The only reason the EU still want the crazy Iran deal is the oil.

It is known that North Korea has been trading with Iran. What do you think that they might be trading? Their excess food? Their excess world war 2 military equipment?

Hopefully our former allies can maintain the terms of the deal without the dotard.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism
The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.
Well Trump stopped resisting them in Syria so they’re pretty happy about that. Their hardliners and alt-rightists are happy the U.S. pulled out of the deal, thinking they can start working towards nuclear weaponry again. MAGA

Black flag-
Iran Nuclear Chief Says Uranium Stockpile Reaches 950 Tons
The chief of Iran's nuclear agency says the country's effort to acquire uranium has resulted in a stockpile of as much as 950 tons.

Ali Akbar Salehi, head of Iran's Atomic Energy Organization, tells state TV on Wednesday that Iran has imported some 400 tons of the stuff since the 2015 landmark nuclear deal with Western powers, bringing its stockpile to between 900 and 950 tons — up from 500 tons.
Where is their enriched uranium? All gone. But might be coming back now if our former European allies fail to keep the deal in place.

It is known that North Korea has been trading with Iran. What do you think that they might be trading? Their excess food? Their excess world war 2 military equipment?
Yes with Russian and Chinese help, but Pootin is our friend and ally according to the new order...

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Careful....if this is the first time you've tried to think you could wind up with an aneurysm!

I like it best when there is no war, that should be the most important goal, keep our defense's strong, work towards world peace.

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Careful....if this is the first time you've tried to think you could wind up with an aneurysm!
What nuke weapons were awarded, ( I will receive no answer, as per usual)?

Last edited:
Black flag-

Nothing nuclear. But then again, you think our intelligence agencies are all traitors.

Lol so stupid. What nuke weapons, dear nutjob?

Still, had Kerry won America would have hit rock-bottom and be well on the way to full recovery just now. Of course there would be few Democrats still alive....though any downside to that is elusive.....

It is ALWAYS a "good" strategy when a failure of a so-called president like Trump....getting slammed and ridiculed by the entire planet..........to start a war or, at least, threaten to start a war.

NOW, take a second (if you will) to contemplate just how well we did in Iraq and Afghanistan..........and compare those situations with a war ON Iran:

• Iran is THREE times the land size of Iraq
  • Iran has a formidable armed force
  • Iran has a navy to easily close down the strait so Hormuz driving oil prices to about 5 times higher than now (but, conversely, such an event WOULD help Trump's boss, Putin)
  • Iran has a pretty good air force.....something that neither Iraq or Afghanistan ever had.
  • Unlike past dumb wars, the U.S. could NOT rely on our allies since the orange buffoon has completely alienated us from them
  • .The world's Shia populations (and even some Sunni ones) would rally in support of Iran based on our unilateral aggression......
Sounds "cute" doesn't it???....all for the glory of an idiot-in-chief's megalomania

Yet you are itching to have Trump start a war with Russia....

Well Trump stopped resisting them in Syria so they’re pretty happy about that. Their hardliners and alt-rightists are happy the U.S. pulled out of the deal, thinking they can start working towards nuclear weaponry again. MAGA

Can you actually be this ignorant???

Have you never heard of this policy, that of the civilized world for half a century?

1. The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia

2. Are there any who believe that Obama didn't know the effects of a nuclear bomb?
Or the intentions of the 7th century barbarians who rule Iran????

If he didn't, why did he make these statements?

June 5, 2008, in Cairo: "I will continue to be clear on the fact that an Iranian nuclear weapon would be profoundly destabilizing for the entire region.It is strongly in America's interest to prevent such a scenario."

June 8, 2008, to AIPAC: "The danger from Iran is grave, it is real, and my goal will be to eliminate this threat.... Finally, let there be no doubt: I will always keep the threat of military action on the table to defend our security and our ally Israel."

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

November 7, 2008, press conference: "Iran's development of a nuclear weapon, I believe, is unacceptable. And we have to mount an international effort to prevent that from happening."

February 27, 2009, speech at Camp Lejeune: "(W)e are focusing on al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan; developing a strategy to use all elements of American power to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon; and actively seeking a lasting peace between Israel and the Arab world."

January 27, 2010, State of the Union address: "And as Iran's leaders continue to ignore their obligations, there should be no doubt: They, too, will face growing consequences. That is a promise."

July 1, /2010, at the signing of the Iran Sanctions Act: "There should be no doubt -- the United States and the international community are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

May 19, 2011, speech on the Middle East: "Now, our opposition to Iran's intolerance and Iran's repressive measures, as well as its illicit nuclear program and its support of terror, is well known."

May 22, 2011, in an address to AIPAC: "You also see our commitment to our shared security in our determination to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.... So let me be absolutely clear -- we remain committed to preventing Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

October 13,2011, press conference after meeting with South Korean president:"Now, we don't take any options off the table in terms of how we operate with Iran."

November 14, 2011, press conference: "So what I did was to speak with President Medvedev, as well as President Hu, and all three of us entirely agree on the objective, which is making sure that Iran does not weaponize nuclear power and that we don't trigger a nuclear arms race in the region. That's in the interests of all of us... I have said repeatedly and I will say it today, we are not taking any options off the table, because it's my firm belief that an Iran with a nuclear weapon would pose a security threat not only to the region but also to the United States."

December 8, 2011, press conference: (In response to question about pressuring Iran): "No options off the table means I'm considering all options."

December 16, 2011, speech to the General Assembly of the Union for Reform Judaism: "Another grave concern -- and a threat to the security of Israel, the United States and the world -- is Iran's nuclear program. And that's why our policy has been absolutely clear: We are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons...and that's why, rest assured, we will take no options off the table. We have been clear."

January 24, 2012, State of the Union address: "Let there be no doubt: America is determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, and I will take no options off the table to achieve that goal."

March 2, 2012, interview with Goldblog: "I... don't, as a matter of sound policy, go around advertising exactly what our intentions are. But I think both the Iranian and the Israeli governments recognize that when the United States says it is unacceptable for Iran to have a nuclear weapon, we mean what we say."

March 4, 2012, speech to AIPAC: "I have said that when it comes to preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon, I will take no options off the table, and I mean what I say That includes all elements of American power: A political effort aimed at isolating Iran; a diplomatic effort to sustain our coalition and ensure that the Iranian program is monitored; an economic effort that imposes crippling sanctions; and, yes, a military effort to be prepared for any contingency."

March 5, 2012, remarks after meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu: "... I reserve all options, and my policy here is not going to be one of containment. My policy is prevention of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons. And as I indicated yesterday in my speech, when I say all options are at the table, I mean it."

March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

March 14, 2012, remarks after meeting with David Cameron: "...And as I said in a speech just a couple of weeks ago, I am determined not simply to contain Iran that is in possession of a nuclear weapon; I am determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon -- in part for the reasons that David mentioned... We will do everything we can to resolve this diplomatically, but ultimately, we've got to have somebody on the other side of the table who's taking this seriously."

September 25, 2012, speech to the United Nations General Assembly: "Make no mistake: A nuclear-armed Iran is not a challenge that can be contained...the United States will do what we must to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon."

Obama's Crystal-Clear Promise to Stop Iran From Getting a Nuclear Weapon

Yet, after uttering the words that would get him elected, he insisted that the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism be given a green light to develop nuclear bombs.

What a back-stabbing snake.

You don’t know what advanced centrifuges are. You also don’t know what enriched uranium is. As a Faux News addict, you opposed a deal you knew absolutely nothing about.

I can help.

"As they tried to build a bomb, the Iranians needed engineering help, lots of it. Even for a sovereign country with a multibillion-dollar budget, building a nuclear weapon was harder than it looked.

Nuclear weapons are both complicated and very simple. Conventional explosives get energy from breaking chemical bonds between atoms. Nuclear bombs release the energy bound up inside individual atoms, a far bigger source of power. The difference in power is staggering. Fat Man, the bomb that the United States dropped on Nagasaki in 1945, used fourteen pounds of plutonium to produce a blast with the energy produced by 42 million pounds of conventional explosive. The bomb killed 70,000 people immediately and tens of thousands more over the next generation. Yet by modern standards, the Fat Man bomb is puny.

Fortunately for humanity’s survival, most types of atoms can’t be used in nuclear weapons. The exceptions are plutonium and a certain kind of uranium, called U-235, so-called fissile materials. The United States and other major nuclear powers prefer plutonium for their bombs, because plutonium is even more potent than uranium. But plutonium is also harder to handle, and it doesn’t exist naturally. Making it requires nuclear reactors, big buildings that are prime targets for guided missiles or bombs. So uranium is the nuclear material of choice for countries like Iran, which need to make bombs in secret.

Still, uranium can’t simply be pulled out of the ground and plugged into a nuclear weapon. In its natural state, uranium ore consists of two different isotopes, U-235 and U-238. They look the same, a heavy dull yellow metal. But they have different atomic structures. U-235 can be used to make a bomb. U-238 can’t.

In its natural state, uranium is made up of 97 percent U-238, the useless kind, with just 3 percent U-235 mixed in. When the United States began the Manhattan Project to develop nuclear weapons, its scientists had to find a way to separate the valuable U-235 from U-238. They found the answer in centrifuges, enclosed chambers that spin very fast, and enabled them to pull the lighter U-235 out of the U-238.

In theory, the centrifuge procedure is relatively straightforward. But as the Iranians had found out, bridging the gap between theory and reality could be difficult. Even under the best of circumstances, it required a small army of well-trained engineers and physicists. The Iranians had an added challenge. Because of the threat of the Israeli air force, they were working in labs buried seventy feet underground."

From the novel "The Ghost War," by Alex Berenson, p. 68-70

Skip's ESL BITS - English Language Learning - ESL Listening Stories, Songs, Audiobooks

Can you actually be this ignorant???

Have you never heard of this policy, that of the civilized world for half a century?

1. The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...

2. Are there any who believe that Obama didn't know the effects of a nuclear bomb?
Or the intentions of the 7th century barbarians who rule Iran????

If he didn't, why did he make these statements?

June 5, 2008, in Cairo: "I will continue to be clear on the fact that an Iranian nuclear weapon would be profoundly destabilizing for the entire region.It is strongly in America's interest to prevent such a scenario."

June 8, 2008, to AIPAC: "The danger from Iran is grave, it is real, and my goal will be to eliminate this threat.... Finally, let there be no doubt: I will always keep the threat of military action on the table to defend our security and our ally Israel."

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

November 7, 2008, press conference: "Iran's development of a nuclear weapon, I believe, is unacceptable. And we have to mount an international effort to prevent that from happening."

February 27, 2009, speech at Camp Lejeune: "(W)e are focusing on al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan; developing a strategy to use all elements of American power to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon; and actively seeking a lasting peace between Israel and the Arab world."

January 27, 2010, State of the Union address: "And as Iran's leaders continue to ignore their obligations, there should be no doubt: They, too, will face growing consequences. That is a promise."

July 1, /2010, at the signing of the Iran Sanctions Act: "There should be no doubt -- the United States and the international community are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

May 19, 2011, speech on the Middle East: "Now, our opposition to Iran's intolerance and Iran's repressive measures, as well as its illicit nuclear program and its support of terror, is well known."

May 22, 2011, in an address to AIPAC: "You also see our commitment to our shared security in our determination to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.... So let me be absolutely clear -- we remain committed to preventing Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

October 13,2011, press conference after meeting with South Korean president:"Now, we don't take any options off the table in terms of how we operate with Iran."

November 14, 2011, press conference: "So what I did was to speak with President Medvedev, as well as President Hu, and all three of us entirely agree on the objective, which is making sure that Iran does not weaponize nuclear power and that we don't trigger a nuclear arms race in the region. That's in the interests of all of us... I have said repeatedly and I will say it today, we are not taking any options off the table, because it's my firm belief that an Iran with a nuclear weapon would pose a security threat not only to the region but also to the United States."

December 8, 2011, press conference: (In response to question about pressuring Iran): "No options off the table means I'm considering all options."

December 16, 2011, speech to the General Assembly of the Union for Reform Judaism: "Another grave concern -- and a threat to the security of Israel, the United States and the world -- is Iran's nuclear program. And that's why our policy has been absolutely clear: We are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons...and that's why, rest assured, we will take no options off the table. We have been clear."

January 24, 2012, State of the Union address: "Let there be no doubt: America is determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, and I will take no options off the table to achieve that goal."

March 2, 2012, interview with Goldblog: "I... don't, as a matter of sound policy, go around advertising exactly what our intentions are. But I think both the Iranian and the Israeli governments recognize that when the United States says it is unacceptable for Iran to have a nuclear weapon, we mean what we say."

March 4, 2012, speech to AIPAC: "I have said that when it comes to preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon, I will take no options off the table, and I mean what I say That includes all elements of American power: A political effort aimed at isolating Iran; a diplomatic effort to sustain our coalition and ensure that the Iranian program is monitored; an economic effort that imposes crippling sanctions; and, yes, a military effort to be prepared for any contingency."

March 5, 2012, remarks after meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu: "... I reserve all options, and my policy here is not going to be one of containment. My policy is prevention of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons. And as I indicated yesterday in my speech, when I say all options are at the table, I mean it."

March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

March 14, 2012, remarks after meeting with David Cameron: "...And as I said in a speech just a couple of weeks ago, I am determined not simply to contain Iran that is in possession of a nuclear weapon; I am determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon -- in part for the reasons that David mentioned... We will do everything we can to resolve this diplomatically, but ultimately, we've got to have somebody on the other side of the table who's taking this seriously."

September 25, 2012, speech to the United Nations General Assembly: "Make no mistake: A nuclear-armed Iran is not a challenge that can be contained...the United States will do what we must to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon."

Obama's Crystal-Clear Promise to Stop Iran From Getting a Nuclear Weapon

Yet, after uttering the words that would get him elected, he insisted that the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism be given a green light to develop nuclear bombs.

What a back-stabbing snake.
All that cut n paste, completely off topic. Does it worry you, that you and your fellow nutjobs have the exact same stance on the Iran deal as Iran’s worst nutjobs? :itsok:

Black flag-

The EU cares for nothing except the business they can get from Iran.

North Korea is the nuke lab for Iran.....Obama knew this, and put nothing in the deal restricting it.

Obama's 'Nuclear Deal'

1. Gives Iran $billions that they would not have had access to

2. Makes certain that they can legally develop nuclear weapons

3. Never stops their dealing with North Korea, which has served as their nuclear weapons factory for years.....Iran has been providing 20-30% of North Korea's GDP for years.

4. The 'deal' makes no mention of Iran's continued development of military missiles

5. The 'deal' requires asking Iran's permission months in advance for the right to inspect nuclear facilities.

I like it best when there is no war, that should be the most important goal, keep our defense's strong, work towards world peace.

To stop being a dunce, I suggest you brush up on human nature....begin here:

51ilQ4J0kbL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Your library has a copy, and some nice adult will help you get a library card.

In so very many ways we see Trump as the antithesis of the mistake who occupied the Oval Office for neigh on a decade....

1. "World War 3: Iran threatens the ‘mother of all wars’ against USA
IRAN’s President Hassan Rouhani has warned US President Donald Trump he risks “the mother of all wars” if he goes through with imposing economic sanctions against his country while encouraging dissent against his regime."
World War 3: Iran threatens the ‘mother of all wars’ against USA

2. This is what Iran had earlier dealings with:

3. Can you imagine the 'O-faces' in Tehran when they saw this????

"To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE," Trump tweeted after returning to the White House from a weekend at his golf resort in Bedminster, New Jersey. "WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!"
Trump tweets explosive threat to Iran President Rouhani - CNNPolitics

The President sure ain't Hussein Obama, or Jimmy Carter!!!
In so very many ways we see Trump as the antithesis of the mistake who occupied the Oval Office for neigh on a decade....

1. "World War 3: Iran threatens the ‘mother of all wars’ against USA
IRAN’s President Hassan Rouhani has warned US President Donald Trump he risks “the mother of all wars” if he goes through with imposing economic sanctions against his country while encouraging dissent against his regime."
World War 3: Iran threatens the ‘mother of all wars’ against USA

2. This is what Iran had earlier dealings with:

3. Can you imagine the 'O-faces' in Tehran when they saw this????

"To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE," Trump tweeted after returning to the White House from a weekend at his golf resort in Bedminster, New Jersey. "WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!"
Trump tweets explosive threat to Iran President Rouhani - CNNPolitics

The President sure ain't Hussein Obama, or Jimmy Carter!!!
you keep on telling yourself this if it helps you cope with your undying adulation for a child raping sexual predator who is a barely functional retard that attacks war heroes and law enforcement, denigrates the military, disrespects the flag, and lies cheats and steals all the live long day. He appeals to the inner fucktard in all white trash

Forum List

Back