Wanna Know Exactly How Well Hillary Clinton is Doing?

Well, there's no other GOP candidate that comes even remotely close to 50% in either category besides Bush, none of them are well known enough.

All the rest are either negative or pretty much break even.

The only candidate that is well known is Clinton. The numbers are pretty much baked into the cake.

The GOP candidates will have the next year to introduce themselves. If no GOP candidate is over 50% this time next year....yeah....I'd be worried.

Right now....if I'm a Hillary supporter.....I'm worried. Particularly when you see how poorly she is doing with Independents.

I'm a registered Indi and I wouldn't vote that asshole to shovel shit out of my horses stall.

Not that she's remotely qualified to do that. She sure as shit isn't qualified to be POTUS.

Last edited:

What I find interesting about all the R polls is that not one of the candidates ever gets any larger percentage than in the teens. The party is splintered, fractured and, other than take from the poor and give to the rich, has no clear message.

OTOH, according to the OP, future president Hillary has a favorability rating of almost half.

But, the RWs would vote for Jack the Ripper if he had an R behind his name.
That's a lie.
The truth is that Hillary, the presumed nominee, is deeply mired in scandal and trying to run a Potemkin village of a campaign. While the GOP is debating issues and laying out positions Hillary is trying to avoid talking about deleted emails, foreign government bribes,and destroyed documents.
It is no contest.

What I find interesting about all the R polls is that not one of the candidates ever gets any larger percentage than in the teens. The party is splintered, fractured and, other than take from the poor and give to the rich, has no clear message.

OTOH, according to the OP, future president Hillary has a favorability rating of almost half.

Ah.....Luddster.....there's like 15 GOP candidates. There have been no primaries yet.

See.....we have a lot of viable candidates to look at and evaluate. That's good. :thup:

You Dims just have a dried-up old bitch who sucked as Secretary of State and worked for a failed President.

Me....I'd rather have options. :)

Ah.....Luddster.....there's like 15 GOP candidates. There have been no primaries yet.

See.....we have a lot of viable candidates to look at and evaluate. That's good. :thup:

You Dims just have a dried-up old bitch who sucked as Secretary of State and worked for a failed President.

The candidate with fresh ideas and an upbeat attitude beats the one who doesnt any day. Hillary has no ideas other than "think of all the bribes I could get if I were president." That's a loser.

You know having this many candidates is not normal right? In fact it's kinda unprecedented.

You know having this many candidates is not normal right? In fact it's kinda unprecedented.
A new first for the GOP!
Only a Democrat would take a plethora of choices as a bad thing.

This election will be about new ideas. A young, charismatic person with energy will win...whoever that may be.

Nobody wants tired and old.

Hillary-Clinton-Ravaged.jpg

Options in life are always good. The field will get narrowed down. No need to worry.

Unless that changes....the Hildabeast is in serious trouble. :(

it is amazing how the liberfools will/have/are willing to deny this fact, where are all the lib candidates ? are the liberfools really putting all their eggs in one basket ?

DAMNNNNN ! that is a very foolish strategy. :up:

they could see videos of her eating cheerios out of the skull of a baby

and they would still vote for her

--LOL

it is amazing how the liberfools will/have/are willing to deny this fact, where are all the lib candidates ? are the liberfools really putting all their eggs in one basket ?

--LOL

Shit.....this really made me laugh. :lol:

--LOL

Shit.....this really made me laugh. :lol:

sad but true

--LOL

I wanted her to be President the first time around over Obama, why would I change my mind now?

There is so much crap...and noise being spouted by the R's about her now on this second run, that I don't believe any of it as anything other than partisan crapola.

That's what happens when the boy cried wolf, one too many times I suppose....?

Didn't see this coming, nope not at all LOL

Look at my sig. Scat is predicting a massive Hildabeast landslide victory. This from a candidate who can't even get half the electorate to like her. :lol:

God I love how delusional the Dims are. :D
They hope to prop up a third-party conservative to get Hillary into the Whitehouse. Split the conservative vote.

It's how Bill got in.

Didn't see this coming, nope not at all LOL

Look at my sig. Scat is predicting a massive Hildabeast landslide victory. This from a candidate who can't even get half the electorate to like her. :lol:

God I love how delusional the Dims are. :D
They hope to prop up a third-party conservative to get Hillary into the Whitehouse. Split the conservative vote.

It's how Bill got in.

It worked in Virginia's Governor's race.

Forum List

Back