‘It’s Got To Be Hell’ To Be President – VIDEO

orogenicman

Darwin was a pastafarian
Jul 24, 2013
There a quote by Garth Brooks about President Obama that is making the rounds this week on several conservative Facebook pages.

For me, it’s if my guy didn’t get in then I drag my feet for four years and we don’t get anywhere and if my guy gets in, you drag your feet for four years and we don’t get anywhere. We’ve got to stop doing that. Once we get there let’s try to be four years down the road further than we were and let’s see what happens. Let’s all work together and that’s kind of what this is all about tonight.

And other notable quotes, found here:

There a quote by Garth Brooks about President Obama that is making the rounds this week on several conservative Facebook pages.

For me, it’s if my guy didn’t get in then I drag my feet for four years and we don’t get anywhere and if my guy gets in, you drag your feet for four years and we don’t get anywhere. We’ve got to stop doing that. Once we get there let’s try to be four years down the road further than we were and let’s see what happens. Let’s all work together and that’s kind of what this is all about tonight.

And other notable quotes, found here:

Being president is only "hell" if the president engages in "politics as usual". Otherwise, being president is rewarding and of great service to this nation and her citizens.

Forum List

Back