Hillary Clinton knew she was unlikable.

Democratic rich people want to raise taxes on themselves and invest in Americans and America, dumbass. They know we need healthy middle class and working class to have a good economy...
increased taxes is not an investment in America.

history should tell you that, but you're a full blown sheep and can't learn for yourself.
For the billionth time, brainwashed super dupe, raising taxes on the bloated rich only will allow us to invest in cheap training 4 Millions of Tech jobs going begging and infrastructure. And other help 4 our non Rich ruined after 35 years of your GOP crap.

LMAO okay franco how much do you propose to raise taxes on the rich? Give us a number $10 billion? $100 billion? How much of their money is enough to fund your scheme?
Probably go back 2 Reagan's 50% of 1982 and add a 60% 4 Mega incomes. Reagan just guessed and so will I. It is not rocket science.

50% before or after write offs and deductions?
Same as today.

history should tell you that, but you're a full blown sheep and can't learn for yourself.
For the billionth time, brainwashed super dupe, raising taxes on the bloated rich only will allow us to invest in cheap training 4 Millions of Tech jobs going begging and infrastructure. And other help 4 our non Rich ruined after 35 years of your GOP crap.

LMAO okay franco how much do you propose to raise taxes on the rich? Give us a number $10 billion? $100 billion? How much of their money is enough to fund your scheme?
Probably go back 2 Reagan's 50% of 1982 and add a 60% 4 Mega incomes. Reagan just guessed and so will I. It is not rocket science.

Same as today.
Though of course GOP tax scams for the rich must be cut.

Same as today.

What if wealthy Dem's in California and New York bitch and complain? Just Trump's SALT cap set them off your tax increase may destroy Dem fund raising.

Same as today.

Which one?

Same as today.

What if wealthy Dem's in California and New York bitch and complain? Just Trump's SALT cap set them off your tax increase may destroy Dem fund raising.
The salt thing is unfair 2 blue States. Democrats won't mind if tax hikes include all rich.

Hillary Clinton to Campaign Staff: 'I Am Getting Pretty Tired of Hearing About How Nobody Likes Me'

Hillary Clinton knew there were concerns about her "likeability" as a candidate, but as early as July 2016—just after President Donald Trump became the Republican nominee—she apparently decided she would stop caring.

In a new book on the Clinton campaign, Chasing Hillary: Ten Years, Two Presidential Campaigns, and One Intact Glass Ceiling, New York Times reporter-at-large Amy Chozick recalled the Democratic nominee brushing off her staff's reminders about her foundering favorability.

"A week earlier, she’d cut off Joel [Benenson] and the pollster John Anzalone, as they walked her through the almost daily reminder that half the country disliked her,” Chozick wrote, according to the Daily Beast, noting that the conversation had happened around the time of the Republican National Convention. "'You know, I am getting pretty tired of hearing about how nobody likes me,' she said."

According to Chozick, Clinton went on to wonder: "'Oh, what's the point? They're never going to like me.'"

Clinton had resigned herself to the idea that there was nothing she could do to win over voters who didn't already look favorably on her. Eventually, her own campaign seemed to adjust to the same idea, arguing that Clinton could sail to victory even without high likeability polling.

When donors asked Clinton's campaign headquarters how they "planned...to pull Hillary's trust numbers out of the toilet," Chozick wrote that "the answer was always the same: nothing. Podesta would explain ‘I remember no one trusted Bill Clinton and he won twice.'"

The misguided calculation, Chozick suggested, is part of what cost Clinton her chance at being the first woman president.

Hillary Clinton resigned herself to the belief that there was nothing she could do to make voters like her, according to a new book on her campaign. Drew Angerer/Getty Images " data-reactid="31"> Hillary Clinton resigned herself to the belief that there was nothing she could do to make voters like her, according to a new book on her campaign. Drew Angerer/Getty Images

Washington Post/ABC News poll[/a] emerged showing that Clinton's favorability had just hit a record low with Americans. Just 41 percent held a positive view of her, while a historic 56 percent viewed her unfavorably—the worst ratings Clinton had ever received during her decades in the public eye....

No, it wasn't the Russians, you morons at the mainstream media. Americans just don't like or trust the Clintons.
Why are people obsessed with Hillary?

The current President is a fascist traitor. The GOP congress has abdicated its essential Constitutional duty as a check against the executive. The legions are crossing the Rubicon, and you're talking about a private citizen who lost an election.

Same as today.

Which one?
There are plenty when Romney pays 6% LOL

Same as today.

The salt thing is unfair 2 blue States. Democrats won't mind if tax hikes include all rich.

How is SALT unfair? All 50 states have the exact same SALT caps that sounds fair to me.

Same as today.

Which one?

There are plenty but you can't name one? Are you just repeating fake news?

Hillary Clinton to Campaign Staff: 'I Am Getting Pretty Tired of Hearing About How Nobody Likes Me'

Hillary Clinton knew there were concerns about her "likeability" as a candidate, but as early as July 2016—just after President Donald Trump became the Republican nominee—she apparently decided she would stop caring.

In a new book on the Clinton campaign, Chasing Hillary: Ten Years, Two Presidential Campaigns, and One Intact Glass Ceiling, New York Times reporter-at-large Amy Chozick recalled the Democratic nominee brushing off her staff's reminders about her foundering favorability.

"A week earlier, she’d cut off Joel [Benenson] and the pollster John Anzalone, as they walked her through the almost daily reminder that half the country disliked her,” Chozick wrote, according to the Daily Beast, noting that the conversation had happened around the time of the Republican National Convention. "'You know, I am getting pretty tired of hearing about how nobody likes me,' she said."

According to Chozick, Clinton went on to wonder: "'Oh, what's the point? They're never going to like me.'"

Clinton had resigned herself to the idea that there was nothing she could do to win over voters who didn't already look favorably on her. Eventually, her own campaign seemed to adjust to the same idea, arguing that Clinton could sail to victory even without high likeability polling.

When donors asked Clinton's campaign headquarters how they "planned...to pull Hillary's trust numbers out of the toilet," Chozick wrote that "the answer was always the same: nothing. Podesta would explain ‘I remember no one trusted Bill Clinton and he won twice.'"

The misguided calculation, Chozick suggested, is part of what cost Clinton her chance at being the first woman president.

Hillary Clinton resigned herself to the belief that there was nothing she could do to make voters like her, according to a new book on her campaign. Drew Angerer/Getty Images " data-reactid="31"> Hillary Clinton resigned herself to the belief that there was nothing she could do to make voters like her, according to a new book on her campaign. Drew Angerer/Getty Images

Washington Post/ABC News poll[/a] emerged showing that Clinton's favorability had just hit a record low with Americans. Just 41 percent held a positive view of her, while a historic 56 percent viewed her unfavorably—the worst ratings Clinton had ever received during her decades in the public eye....

No, it wasn't the Russians, you morons at the mainstream media. Americans just don't like or trust the Clintons.
Why are people obsessed with Hillary?

The current President is a fascist traitor. The GOP congress has abdicated its essential Constitutional duty as a check against the executive. The legions are crossing the Rubicon, and you're talking about a private citizen who lost an election.

Another troll, where do you people come from?

Same as today.

How is SALT unfair? All 50 states have the exact same SALT caps that sounds fair to me.
Blue states eye 'political gift' in tax workaround fight with Trump - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com › 2018/01/09

Jan 9, 2018 · Take New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo: He's called the SALT cap tantamount to “economic civil war” as he lays the groundwork for a potential Democratic primary ...

The New Tax Law Punishes Blue States: Is That Constitutional? | Michael C ...
https://verdict.justia.com › new-t...

Dec 26, 2017 · What if that correlation is not mere coincidence? What if it turns out that the SALT cap was included in the tax law—which passed the House and Senate ...

Opinion | Robbing Blue States to Pay Red - The New York Times
https://mobile.nytimes.com › opinion › ta...

Same as today.

Which one?

There are plenty but you can't name one? Are you just repeating fake news?[/QUOTE
Same as today.

Which one?

Trump tax plan benefits rich people in major ways - Business Insider
www.businessinsider.com › trum...

Dec 2, 2017 · Several aspects of the House Republican's tax plan could be a boon for wealthy Americans.

3 Reasons Why Republicans Will Let the Rich Abuse the Tax Code | The Nation
https://www.thenation.com › article › 3-r...

Jan 12, 2018 · The GOP tax bill creates a vast and easy game for accountants to play. ... what will infuriate people the most is the staggering unfairness of the bill's many loopholes.
The tax bill's loopholes for the wealthy benefit Trump and Corker (Opinion ...
https://www.cnn.com › opinions

Dec 18, 2017 · The Republican tax bill is designed to benefit the richest in America, while leaving low- and middle- income Americans behind, writes Edward McCaffery.

Trump and the GOP are rigging our tax system for the rich. This new report ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com › ...

Dec 18, 2017 · Tax experts explain how Republicans are helping the wealthy game the ... the House and Senate version of the tax reform bill, it closed some loopholes, ...

Tax Loopholes That Mainly Benefit The Rich - Bankrate.com
https://www.bankrate.com › taxes

Dec 17, 2012 · The tax code contains many tax loopholes that disproportionately benefit the rich -- at ... Remember the controversy over the low tax rates that Republican ...

Dec 2, 2017 · Several aspects of the House Republican's tax plan could be a boon for wealthy Americans.

Jan 12, 2018 · The GOP tax bill creates a vast and easy game for accountants to play. ... what will infuriate people the most is the staggering unfairness of the bill's many loopholes.

Dec 18, 2017 · The Republican tax bill is designed to benefit the richest in America, while leaving low- and middle- income Americans behind, writes Edward McCaffery.

Dec 18, 2017 · Tax experts explain how Republicans are helping the wealthy game the ... the House and Senate version of the tax reform bill, it closed some loopholes, ...

Dec 17, 2012 · The tax code contains many tax loopholes that disproportionately benefit the rich -- at ... Remember the controversy over the low tax rates that Republican ...

You mean she knew 25 years of BS hate character assassination propaganda made 4 lot of hater Dupes. And a lot decided there must be something to it all. But there isn't.

Last edited:
Same as today.

Blue states eye 'political gift' in tax workaround fight with Trump - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com › 2018/01/09

Jan 9, 2018 · Take New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo: He's called the SALT cap tantamount to “economic civil war” as he lays the groundwork for a potential Democratic primary ...

The New Tax Law Punishes Blue States: Is That Constitutional? | Michael C ...
https://verdict.justia.com › new-t...

Dec 26, 2017 · What if that correlation is not mere coincidence? What if it turns out that the SALT cap was included in the tax law—which passed the House and Senate ...

Opinion | Robbing Blue States to Pay Red - The New York Times
https://mobile.nytimes.com › opinion › ta...

SALT got rid of the blue state's tax loopholes your side should be celebrating now the rich in blue states have to pay their fair share.

Same as today.

Which one?

There are plenty but you can't name one? Are you just repeating fake news?[/QUOTE

Which one?

Wow, home ownership qualifies as being rich? Dumbass.

"Crooked Hillary was taking lessons on how to be more likeable.

'this could mean votes. voters make decisions, even unconsciously, on how likeable a politician looks' Horny Bill bellowed.

accustomed as she was to being treated like royalty, Crooked Hillary asked the management of Trump Tower to give her exclusive use of one of its elevators. the management refused. she had to share an elevator with the Tower's other billionaire peons.

'sometimes they're helpful, but other times they're full of shit' crooked hillary said of her likeability coaches.

the truth was, Crooked Hillary did not take kindly to constant criticism. it made her defensive and angry. which was her default expression when she spoke in public. which was her problem to begin with.

when one of Crooked Hillary's friends noticed a video camera standing in the corner, she asked her what it was for. "speech practice. my coaches tell me i'm supposed to pretend when i speak. pretend that i actually like the audience. i'm supposed to force myself to keep a smile on my face. supposed to think happy thoughts. think of chelsea or charlotte or my mother. but not about [Horny] Bill [Clinton], because even though i love him a lot he makes me tear my hear out!""

Forum List

Back