Wanna Know Exactly How Well Hillary Clinton is Doing?

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
There is a lot of spin about Hillary Clinton, and of course folks can cherry pick polls. But at this point, most polling is more about name recognition than anything else. What really matters is how favorably the candidate is perceived.

Very few politicians have ever been elected with favorability numbers under 50%. You pretty much have to get half the electorate to like you. :)

Here is aggregate data per the Huffington Post. As you can see, Hillary's favor number is 45.9%. her negative is 48%.

Unless that changes....the Hildabeast is in serious trouble. :(

Hillary Clinton Favorable Rating - Polls - HuffPost Pollster

Have to wait and see who the GOP picks.

Sure feel sorry for the Dems if all they have is Hilbat. Good God. I wouldn't want that woman running anything. She's already shown she can't handle a crises. Benghazi.

All the Dims keep saying Boooosh.....Boooosh. :lol: It's their derangement syndrome, or maybe wishful thinking.

I agree with IrishLass. Please....no more Cinton's or Bush's. Enough with the tired, boring has-beens of yesterday.

Well, there's no other GOP candidate that comes even remotely close to 50% in either category besides Bush, none of them are well known enough.

All the rest are either negative or pretty much break even.

Didn't see this coming, nope not at all LOL

Look at my sig. Scat is predicting a massive Hildabeast landslide victory. This from a candidate who can't even get half the electorate to like her. :lol:

God I love how delusional the Dims are. :D
This morning, the Fox news programs are showing clips from a focus group of Democrats and the moderator is asking what accomplishments Hitlery made as Secy of State. Not one of those heroes can name a single accomplishment. Interesting note: All of them are voting for her , regardless. Such inspiring loyalty!

Didn't see this coming, nope not at all LOL

Look at my sig. Scat is predicting a massive Hildabeast landslide victory. This from a candidate who can't even get half the electorate to like her. :lol:

God I love how delusional the Dims are. :D
This morning, the Fox news programs are showing clips from a focus group of Democrats and the moderator is asking what accomplishments Hitlery made as Secy of State. Not one of those heroes can name a single accomplishment. Interesting note: All of them are voting for her , regardless. Such inspiring loyalty!

Nope. Just idiots who would vote for Jack the Ripper as long as he was a Dem.

Well, there's no other GOP candidate that comes even remotely close to 50% in either category besides Bush, none of them are well known enough.

A few of them have closed the gap on the Hildabeast. The fact is Hillary is in trouble, you know it, you just won't admit it

The only candidate that is well known is Clinton. The numbers are pretty much baked into the cake.

The GOP candidates will have the next year to introduce themselves. If no GOP candidate is over 50% this time next year....yeah....I'd be worried.

Right now....if I'm a Hillary supporter.....I'm worried. Particularly when you see how poorly she is doing with Independents.

What I find interesting about all the R polls is that not one of the candidates ever gets any larger percentage than in the teens. The party is splintered, fractured and, other than take from the poor and give to the rich, has no clear message.

OTOH, according to the OP, future president Hillary has a favorability rating of almost half.

But, the RWs would vote for Jack the Ripper if he had an R behind his name.

Forum List

Back