Walter Jones: obama if you start anymore wars without Congressional approval

Make him do his own Googling. He's a lazy retard.
It's not bigreb's homework. It's Willy's.

I see your still not too clear on the whole "make a claim, provide citation" thing.

But that's because you're a dumbass.
When your claim is common knowledge - or should be to people participating on a political message board - why should you have to provide a link?

If Rebecca can't keep up, he should go post at the Barbie forum.

Major League pitchers don't ease up on their fastballs for the weak hitters, dumbfuck.
So, you and Willy fuck up -- and it's mine and reb's fault.

You really are a pansy, aren't you?

Karl Rove, President Bush's longtime political guru, refused to obey an order to testify before a House Judiciary Committee hearing Thursday.

Rove's lawyer asserted that Rove was "immune" from the subpoena the committee had issued, arguing that the committee could not compel him to testify due to "executive privilege."

The panel is investigating allegations that Rove and his White House allies dismissed U.S. attorneys and prosecuted officials who they saw as political opponents.

Rove ignores committee's subpoena, refuses to testify - CNN

Now... this is just ONE INSTANCE where Rove claimed "executive privilege" to ignore a subpoena to testify before congress. There were several instances with Rove doing this.

Dude, if Emmanuel or an Obama staffer snubbed a congressional subpoena you guys heads would explode. This was COMMON PRACTICE in the Bush White House. It went on for years and dozens of subpoenas they refused to answer.

There is a precedent now for how the executive branch can chose to ignore Congress. So long as the White House holds sway over DOJ, congressional subpoenas are WORTHLESS. You can thank Bush... more precisely, Dick Cheney and Karl Rove were the masters of this new tactic.

If you got a problem with it, take it up with Dick and Karl.

If there was anything too your opinion Congress would have pressed the issue but they didn't did they?

Did Congress declare war on Iraq? No.

So "WAR" has not been declared since "WAR" was banned by the UN after WWII.

Congress did Authorize the use of Military Force Against Iraq.

Link?

And more importantly: who gives a shit what the U.N. says?

Funny how the U.N. is important when wingnuts want it to be.

I don't care if they officially labeled it a war or not. I was responding to a leftwingnut saying congress did not declare war on Iraq so Obama can do whatever he pleases. Officially labeling our Congressionally authorized use of force against terrorist & anyone who harbors them a "WAR" is the President's call. If he does not want to be tried for war crimes by the UN at the Hague, then it is best to never say we declared a "WAR" so there can be no war crimes.

Last edited:
It's not bigreb's homework. It's Willy's.

I see your still not too clear on the whole "make a claim, provide citation" thing.

But that's because you're a dumbass.
When your claim is common knowledge - or should be to people participating on a political message board - why should you have to provide a link?

Major League pitchers don't ease up on their fastballs for the weak hitters, dumbfuck.

They are following the guidance of dur leader obama blame the other guy.:badgrin:

So "WAR" has not been declared since "WAR" was banned by the UN after WWII.

Congress did Authorize the use of Military Force Against Iraq.

Link?

I don't care if they call it war or not. I was responding to a leftwingnut saying congress did not declare war on Iraq so Obama can do whatever he pleases. Officially labeling our use of military force against terrorist & anyone who harbors them a "WAR" is the President's call. If he does not want to be tried for war crimes by the UN at the Hague, then it is best to never say we declared a war so there can be no war crimes.

No. It's Congress' call.

Damn, the stupid is strong in this thread.

Did Congress declare war on Iraq? No.

Like I said: retard.

Retard did Bush get Congressional approval to invade Iraq and Afghanistan?
Yes. That's a different question, retard.

No it's not fuck wit Congress does not need to declare for the president to use troops but the president does have to get the consent of Congress after 60 days from day one of military use. obama never did that has he?

Link?

I don't care if they call it war or not. I was responding to a leftwingnut saying congress did not declare war on Iraq so Obama can do whatever he pleases. Officially labeling our use of military force against terrorist & anyone who harbors them a "WAR" is the President's call. If he does not want to be tried for war crimes by the UN at the Hague, then it is best to never say we declared a war so there can be no war crimes.

No. It's Congress' call.

When you leave the stupid will leave with you.

They are following the guidance of dur leader obama blame the other guy.:badgrin:
Leftists don't do personal responsibility.

No. It's Congress' call.

When you leave the stupid will leave with you.

Yes, stupid people mock that which they can't understand.
Oh, we understand you perfectly. :lol:
No, you don't. You're not capable.

Sorry, retards - gotta go: Bill Maher is about to start. :lol:

Forum List

Back