Walter Jones: obama if you start anymore wars without Congressional approval

Fucking deal with it.

It's not something that helps you in any way. In fact, it is quite unflattering and may even cause some to question your mental fitness. A well mannered and calmly stated opinion will always carry more weight than vulgarity laced rants.

I'll let the facts do that but I will continue posting as I do until you fucked up foggy thinking libtards start to be truthful with obama the piece of shit in the white house.
Republicans are so emotional!

obama has lied from day one.

About what?
Is gitmo closed?
Obama has conceded that Guantanamo will not close anytime soon. “Obviously I haven’t been able to make the case right now, and without Congress’s cooperation, we can’t do it,” he said this month in an interview with the Associated Press. “That doesn’t mean I stop making the case.”

Administration officials lay blame for the failed initiative on Congress, including Democrats who deserted the president, sometimes in droves. The debate, they said, became suffused with fear — fear that transferring detainees to American soil would create a genuine security threat, fear that closing Guantanamo would be electoral suicide. Some Democratic lawmakers pleaded with the White House not to press too hard, according to administration officials.

Last edited:
About what?
Is gitmo closed?
Obama has conceded that Guantanamo will not close anytime soon. “Obviously I haven’t been able to make the case right now, and without Congress’s cooperation, we can’t do it,” he said this month in an interview with the Associated Press. “That doesn’t mean I stop making the case.”

Administration officials lay blame for the failed initiative on Congress, including Democrats who deserted the president, sometimes in droves. The debate, they said, became suffused with fear — fear that transferring detainees to American soil would create a genuine security threat, fear that closing Guantanamo would be electoral suicide. Some Democratic lawmakers pleaded with the White House not to press too hard, according to administration officials.

Then that was one of his first lies NEXT.

Last edited:
About what?
Is gitmo closed?

Naturally. It's ALWAYS someone else's fault.

This is the most petulant and childish Administration in history. No wonder you worship it.

Is gitmo closed?

Naturally. It's ALWAYS someone else's fault.

This is the most petulant and childish Administration in history. No wonder you worship it.
:clap2:

If it was Bush you progressives would have a field day though. it's fine if your team does it. Fuckin' pukes.

Poor Bushies. I will remind you that most everybody, progressives included, were behind the invasion of Afghanistan to get the fucks that did 9-11. People didn't turn on the Bush administration till they started using propaganda to morph the emotion we all felt that day into the drive to invade Iraq.

Please see my post #23...It seems they did.

Incorrect. The entire Congress passed a RESOLUTION, which is not legally the same thing as a Declaration of war. A small, but significant difference.

Declaration of war by the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's still a lot more than Obama did.....

Think of the scope in terms of US soldiers lost. Lybia-0 Iraq -4400+

Cost of supporting Nato in Lybia- 1.1 billion Iraq-806 billion.

UNSC Supported military intervention in Lybia. Not so in Iraq.

If it was Bush you progressives would have a field day though. it's fine if your team does it. Fuckin' pukes.

Poor Bushies. I will remind you that most everybody, progressives included, were behind the invasion of Afghanistan to get the fucks that did 9-11. People didn't turn on the Bush administration till they started using propaganda to morph the emotion we all felt that day into the drive to invade Iraq.

I wasn't a Bush supporter. You simply want to dodge the FACT that Obama conducted an illegal war in Libya and keep trying to side step that by going back to Bush, or simply just ignoring facts.

Incorrect. The entire Congress passed a RESOLUTION, which is not legally the same thing as a Declaration of war. A small, but significant difference.

Declaration of war by the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's still a lot more than Obama did.....

Think of the scope in terms of US soldiers lost. Lybia-0 Iraq -4400+

Cost of supporting Nato in Lybia- 1.1 billion Iraq-806 billion.

UNSC Supported military intervention in Lybia. Not so in Iraq.

That isn't the point. The point is the presidents actions are in violation of the law. He side stepped congress and conducted military action without consent. YOU want to make this a comparison game as if the only lives that count are american soldiers. That shit is by far the most repugnant fucking instance of progressive rebuttal stances yet to date. I was against Iraq, and I was against Libya. Both actions were terrible, Iraq was a travesty and so was Libya.

Regardless of how you pukes want to spin it. Many civilians died at the hands of NATO bombings in Libya and the goal was a humanitarian effort that quickly turned to regime change. Now the country is a fucking complete human rights disaster.

Nice work, liberoidals.

Last edited:

I wasn't a Bush supporter. You simply want to dodge the FACT that Obama conducted an illegal war in Libya and keep trying to side step that by going back to Bush, or simply just ignoring facts.

False.

So he got congressional approval after the 60 day WPA limit? The answer is no, therefore his military action is illegal by our laws.

So he got congressional approval after the 60 day WPA limit? The answer is no, therefore his military action is illegal by our laws.
Then let me take a favorite wingnut tactic: if it was illegal, then why haven't the Republicans started impeachment proceedings?

Because we've been told time after time that Clinton's minor white lie about his personal business - not having anything to do with official duties or responsibilities - was enough for impeachment. But illegal war is no big deal?

You've got some explaining to do.

For the same reason Cheny and Bush were never brought up on war crimes charges. The answer is that the executives live above the law of the land that they create on our behalf. I'm not a fucking republican party cheerleader either, so that hackery isn't going to work here.

I don't have to explain shit. It is the Obama supporters that need to explain how it's OK for their man to conduct illegal war activities when they were screaming bloody murder over Bushes actions.

I do have to say though, claiming that Libya cost less and we didn't lose any soldiers is by far, the MOST disgusting display of inhumane ignorance of all time. It's repugnant to the core and makes me sick. The next person that says that to me in striking distance is getting a burger snot spit in their face. There is absolutely no excuse for killing innocent people and it's even all the more gross when labeled a humanitarian effort.

Progressives are anything and everything but tolerant and well, progressive. Bunch of degenerates.

For the same reason Cheny and Bush were never brought up on war crimes charges.

Then you believe they are war criminals?

The answer is that the executives live above the law of the land that they create on our behalf.

Tell that to President Clinton.

I'm not a fucking republican party cheerleader either, so that hackery isn't going to work here.

You are a Rightwing cheerleader. There's no doubt about that. The Republican Party is a Rightwing Party. There's no doubt about that, either.

Forum List

Back