Walter Jones: obama if you start anymore wars without Congressional approval

A.) It wasn't a war, and B.)Obama followed the War Powers Act to the letter. Pure Pubcrappe for the dupes.

CONSULTATION

SEC. 3. The President in every possible instance shall consult with Congress before introducing United States Armed Forces into hostilities or into situation where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, and after every such introduction shall consult regularly with the Congress until United States Armed Forces are no longer engaged in hostilities or have been removed from such situations.

Avalon Project - War Powers Resolution

HE DID NOT DO THAT.

Man, there sure is a lot of profanity, name calling and other behavior of low character here.

Fucking deal with it.

It's not something that helps you in any way. In fact, it is quite unflattering and may even cause some to question your mental fitness. A well mannered and calmly stated opinion will always carry more weight than vulgarity laced rants.

Man, there sure is a lot of profanity, name calling and other behavior of low character here.

Fucking deal with it.

It's not something that helps you in any way. In fact, it is quite unflattering and may even cause some to question your mental fitness. A well mannered and calmly stated opinion will always carry more weight than vulgarity laced rants.

I'll let the facts do that but I will continue posting as I do until you fucked up foggy thinking libtards start to be truthful with obama the piece of shit in the white house.

Fucking deal with it.

I'll let the facts do that but I will continue posting as I do until you fucked up foggy thinking libtards start to be truthful with obama the piece of shit in the white house.

I can see that you are upset by the man elected to be president. I hope you will vote for your choice and be accepting of the results this year. We can only do our small part and hopefully not allow the defeat of our candidate to cause us the sort of grief you seem to be experiencing.

Good luck.

I can see that you are upset by the man elected to be president. I hope you will vote for your choice and be accepting of the results this year. We can only do our small part and hopefully not allow the defeat of our candidate to cause us the sort of grief you seem to be experiencing.

Good luck.
I'm upset at the stupidity of obama supporters

Good luck.

I am sorry that others stupidity upsets you. That must not be a very comfortable condition to be in.

Good luck.

I am sorry that others stupidity upsets you. That must not be a very comfortable condition to be in.
Blow it out your ass don't patronize me

Really I guess you will site your source after making that claim.

So, I cited one of Karl Roves failure to appear (he has several) for Congressional subpoena.

Now, you make a claim and when asked to cite:

You need to cite it your own damn self. I hate god damn partisan hack democrats like you .

Is there a reason you feel like others should provide support for their claims but you are exempt from this expectation?

I'm still waiting for a response as to why you think the entire Bush White House was given "executive privilege" to ignore subpoenas and why you think the Obama White House would be expected to NOT follow suit and just tell congress to take their subpoenas and shove them.

Yes - she's a retarded little bitch.

Forum List

Back