Walmarts looted in Chicago

The dumbass Democrat Negro Mayor of that city yesterday gave the green light to looters.

Chicago mayor-elect defends teens after downtown chaos

I'll admit that this hurts people and it is a weakness for us democrats. We need to to stop this from happening to be able to win back the house as this will only drive more poverty and destruction of local economy.
There's a possible collapse of society that no government power can stop. And the military becomes a part of the collapse.

The dumbass Democrat Negro Mayor of that city yesterday gave the green light to looters.

Chicago mayor-elect defends teens after downtown chaos

Democrats defending criminal behavior. People keep voting for this.

Worthless dumbass shitheads like this get elected because the racist Negroes in the city vote their race and their welfare check,.
I have no problem with welfare or investing in the city but do have a problem with being weak on crime. Crime hurts innocent people that don't do anything to deserve it....Same can be said about people that want to remove welfare and basic governmental help. Both hurt people.

The dems unleashed their urban pets to burn loot and murder to win the presidency in 2020. Being leftist, they’re too dumb to realize it will be very difficult to put them back in the bottle. It will take harsh decisions and violence. They don’t have the balls or the brains to do it.

I am pissed at walmart at the moment so "Yay, Looters". They sent my order to the wrong address despite having my correct address and now are being tools to me about it. If they don't credit me the money back by tomorrow I am going to have to dispute it through my credit card company and I despise Bank of America customer service even more than I do Walmart's.

Forum List

Back