Walmart Melania ?

So does New Jersey, where Jill Biden grew up. The problem is she's never interacted with hispanic people who weren't mowing her lawn or cleaning her pool, so she has no idea what their lives are actually like.
That really doesn't have much to do with me and my people. :dunno:

I'd kill whoever tried to rob my friend's mom's Bodega, because back in the day he stuck up for me, and I remember that.

I was in a bad situation, and he was there. That's my boy for life. He can't do it anymore, now it's up to me and I will make good.

I ain't gonna leave him and his mom hangin'. :nono:

Is that a fair description of Mrs Desantis ?
She looks likee you could strike matches off her but is she really just a cheap version of Mrs Trump ?

Democrats have to spew hatred - so much for being 'for women'.

Besides,they have to throw shade at her because Jill Biden is catching so much heat for wearing 'TABLE CLOTHS' everywhere she goes.

:cool:

She looks likee you could strike matches off her but is she really just a cheap version of Mrs Trump ?
And the opening salvo in the liberals' war on the way women look for election 2024 is fired.

She's a really beautiful woman, but you'd know nothing about the hat you fat slob

1686183923185.png

She seems attractive, well-spoken, and has a decent combination of personal accomplishments and service as her husbands helpmeet.

She has a degree in economics and a career that she gave up to raise children and support her husband's efforts to stop people from grooming kids.

I can see why you would fear her.

I did. I've always seen her for who she was/is. I almost feel sorry for Bill. And I understand why he has an "arrangement". They both get something out of it.
Call me shallow, all I saw was that hawt Hillary Clinton ass in 1991.

Oh, it is nice..or was..in 1991.

Very.

From people who have worked for DeSantis in government....:

I live in Florida but I learned quite a bit from the three articles bodecea provided on Casey DeSantis here. Obviously she’s attractive, extremely smart and politically savvy, and has been crucial to the Governor’s success so far. She’s still young and classy enough to project a winning image. Her three young children and her having suffered from cancer adds to her public persona. She certainly comes off as the perfect loyal wife and mother.

The real stuff I didn’t know was that her ambition and behind the scenes political role was so great. The two are apparently a bit like (a very rightwing) Hillary and Bill Clinton. I don’t like their politics, but they are a “power couple” that shouldn’t be underestimated.

I live in Florida but I learned quite a bit from the three articles bodecea provided on Casey DeSantis here. Obviously she’s attractive, extremely smart and politically savvy, and has been crucial to the Governor’s success so far. She’s still young and classy enough to project a winning image. Her three young children and her having suffered from cancer adds to her public persona. She certainly comes off as the perfect loyal wife and mother.

The real stuff I didn’t know was that her ambition and behind the scenes political role was so great. The two are apparently a bit like (a very rightwing) Hillary and Bill Clinton. I don’t like their politics, but they are a “power couple” that shouldn’t be underestimated.
Mess with that and die, leftist ShitLord.

Mess with that and die, leftist ShitLord.

The Duke must be drunk tonite. He sure is acting like a horse’s ass.

Did I say something to trigger him? I thought my comment would offend no one. Was this supposed to be a threat?

Well, might as well tell him what I think of rude obnoxious keyboard warriors who make piddling threats to kill others …

:fu: :ahole-1:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back