#Walkaway

Shame on all of the dems.....

images

He's really good he's been on infowars twice........ on his second interview FB sut down his page because he reposted his interview something like that.

And i've said it in many post to the tarsds " they're going to come for you next jackasses". They really can't comprehend that and think it's all a joke lol. Gawd if they only knew what was comingg.

He's really good he's been on infowars twice........ on his second interview FB sut down his page because he reposted his interview something like that.

According to Anthony Brian Logan, he was banned for merely mentioning Info Wars.

He was. There were also a few tards who hated Trump etc. etc, they just mentioned infowars and they too were banned. We keep telling these fools they're coming for you to jackasses. Oh yeah you saw me say that already ehehhe.

You know what would settle the debate?

If there was JUST ONE POSTER on this site that has "walked away." If not, then chances are pretty good that the left has this one right.

I want to personally thank the Dumbocrat Party and all of the radicals who have hijacked it. It is so nice to see decent America’s waking up and walking away. Three-hundred and seventy-thousand people is nothing to sneeze at, and I expect we will see this continue to grow.

Rally in Washington Will Urge Disillusioned Democrats, Leftists to 'Walk Away'

A lot more Republicans have been walking away from the GOP than Democrats walking away from the Democratic party.

walkaway.jpg

Young people are registering as Democrats by a ratio of about two to one compared to Republicans.

I don't blame people for walking away from both parties in large numbers.

In fact, I applaud them.

You know that was traced back to a Russian hacker operation.
Well, sure! But so was the “Trump Presidency”. :lmao:

Of course it was. That's why Trump is trying so hard to kill the Mueller investigation.
the one going on for 2 years now? yea, he's working hard at it, huh?
The Mueller investigation hasn't even been going for 18 months yet, retard.

Trump hasn't even been President for two years.

Christ, you people get dumber every day.

The time is ripe for a new major party.

Time is working against the Republican party more than the Democratic party. But time is definitely working against both.

I, for one, am ready for a new major party. Let the scumbags who have hijacked both parties have their cesspools. The rest of us are ready to move on without them.

walkaway.jpg

Forum List

Back