#Walkaway

The Mueller investigation hasn't even been going for 18 months yet, retard. Trump hasn't even been President for two years. Christ, you people get dumber every day.
You poor little dimwit. The “impeach Trump” movement began before President Trump was ever sworn into office. Christ, you couldn’t get any dumber. Christ, you couldn’t be any more devoid of facts.

I want to personally thank the Dumbocrat Party and all of the radicals who have hijacked it. It is so nice to see decent America’s waking up and walking away. Three-hundred and seventy-thousand people is nothing to sneeze at, and I expect we will see this continue to grow.

Rally in Washington Will Urge Disillusioned Democrats, Leftists to 'Walk Away'

A lot more Republicans have been walking away from the GOP than Democrats walking away from the Democratic party.

walkaway.jpg

And if that is truly the reality, then bad behavior will be rewarded. Look forward to a life of fascism from the Left.

That means anything you are out in public, you could be surrounded and screamed at and humiliated at the drop of a hat, like Ted Cruz at a restaurant in DC.

I'm not an advocate of violence, but such examples I think are exceptions. These people need to be punched hard.

I marvel at the restraint of conservatives. I really do. I can promise you, had I been there, every single one of those fascists would have a broken jaw today.

Why would the restaurant not ask the protesters to leave?

Are they open for business or to heckle people away?

Very telling.

Conservatives need to protest the restaurant, but then, this is DC. There is not a single conservative without a 1000 mile radius.

Why would the restaurant not ask the protesters to leave?
Fear. That’s what the left counts on. That’s why they show up in mobs.

They have no fear.

They know that the media, law enforcement, education, government, they are all Left leaning institutions.

Only Republicans go to jail in DC.

[\When all else fails and you can’t accept the truth, blame the Russians!

When you can't debate a liberal, wet yourself and squeal about Russians! -- The conservative motto.

Seriously, why is it that the only thing the modern gutless Republican can do these days is whimper about Russia?

Oh, that's right. They all know they can't debate liberals, so they deflect by weeping about Russia.

What, you thought it wasn't obvious?

Totally reasonable lmfao

That's the sad part. They all know they're being dishonest and cowardly, but they think it's reasonable and justifiable. In the right-wing authoritarian mind, the ends always justify the means for their own side.

I marvel at the restraint of conservatives. I really do. I can promise you, had I been there, every single one of those fascists would have a broken jaw today.

Internet tough guy alert!

It's a beta thing. The tougher they say they are, the more time they spend wearing pajamas.

They all know they can't debate liberals
That’s because a liberal is an individual who refuses to accept reality (such as screaming at the sky and texting #NotMyPresident when in fact, President Trump is your President :laugh: ). There is no way to debate someone who denies science and reality in favor of a fucked up ideology.

Here’s the thing, snowflake. You people have had your asses handed to you on the battlefield of ideas and the warzone of results. So we don’t need to “debate”. It’s all settled science at this point.

Brandon Straka is Russian?

The reason #walkaway triggers you is bc these ppl are able to see the lies you claim as truth. These are people who used to hate Trump as much as you and now they don’t, you know why? Bc they’re brave enough to take their blinders off and be honest w themselves.
I’m one of them, BookShaka! Don’t get me wrong, I was never dumb enough to be an idiot leftist. But I hated Trump. Man, did I hate Trump.

But I’m also not a partisan hack like leftists. I can objectively give credit where credit is due by putting my personal views aside and just looking at the facts. And while there is no denying he’s a horrible human being, he has been one of the best president in U.S. history in his first two years. He has put America first and implemented policies that have lead to unprecedented prosperity in the U.S.

I listened to an interview Brandon Straka gave several days ago and he said the tipping point was the Rachel Maddow Trump tax returns nothing burger LOL. He said he told himself if she uncovered anything incriminating he’d stay on the anti-Trump bandwagon, but instead she droned on for an hour about nothing before revealing he PAID his taxes! It was at that point he knew everything he’d been believing about Trump was likely a bunch of BS.

He said other things that I think are important but I might just make my own post about it. I’m glad there are people like you out there who aren’t afraid to be honest with themselves.

When you can't debate a liberal, wet yourself and squeal about Russians! -- The conservative motto.

Seriously, why is it that the only thing the modern gutless Republican can do these days is whimper about Russia?

Oh, that's right. They all know they can't debate liberals, so they deflect by weeping about Russia.

Totally reasonable lmfao

That's the sad part. They all know they're being dishonest and cowardly, but they think it's reasonable and justifiable. In the right-wing authoritarian mind, the ends always justify the means for their own side.

You literally make no fucking sense.

Totally reasonable lmfao

You literally make no fucking sense.
He never does. He gets "triggered" more easily than any leftist on USMB. Completely falls apart if anything is posted that isn't radical left-wing.

Totally reasonable lmfao

And you claim that the Russians DIDN'T infiltrate the 2016 election and that they are still engaging in those tactics?

How and when did you get better intel than our national intel agencies?

Totally reasonable lmfao

And you claim that the Russians DIDN'T infiltrate the 2016 election and that they are still engaging in those tactics?

How and when did you get better intel than our national intel agencies?
Russians, Chinese, Mexicans, etc. None colluded with Trump.

Here’s the thing,

Here's the thing. You're my sweet little beeyatch. You know it, I know it, the whole board knows it. Any time I show up, you whimper and run from the topic, which is almost always a topic you brought up.

Now, as I delight in watching you piss yourself and cry, I'm going to do what you hate most, and bring you right back to the topic you're running form.

#walkaway is unquestionably a bot movement. It has only a single confirmed member, Straka, who makes money off of it. If someone fell for that scam, that person is a cult moron. You're a cult moron.

That's the issue. Address it. Or just cry at me again as a way to evade, in front of everyone. Maybe have your lapdog BookShaka yip at me. Ah, life is good. I win if you all just cry at me, I win if you flail about on the issues you can't address.

Forum List

Back