Walk Away from the Left

Many liberals have had enough of their fellows spewing hate & division. Here is a gay chap who is a brave exemplar:

Viral 'Walk Away' Videos Highlight Growing Movement of Democrats Leaving the Party
I am not walking anywhere until you get rid of that abomination leading your party.

Meh, the country doesn't need you or your liberal ilk. Why don't you move to a high tax liberal run state and live your dream. I didn't like Obama but I respected the people's right to choose and the outcome of the elections.

YOU PEOPLE on the other hand are the biggest bunch of sore losers ever, demanding the guy be impeached, gotten rid of. You have no respect for elections or the millions of Americans who chose Trump.

Never mind YOU PEOPLE ran Hillary Clinton for God's sake, possibly the most prolific liar and corrupt POS the Democratic party ever hatched and you got the nerve to say one day thing about Trump??? Libs please :anj_stfu:

Last edited:
Many Dem candidates chose to walk away, they lied to get elected, pretended to support Trump's policies some even vowed NOT to vote for Pelosi for House speaker to get votes. I think we all know how those Dem's will vote now that the election is over.

Forum List

Back